Why were there so many hot chicks in Duck Dodgers?

Why were there so many hot chicks in Duck Dodgers?

It was a parody of Buck Rodgers, and many of the women in that were space sexy for it's day and age.

>no pics
Come on user, post some of them then, that aren't of the same chick over and over again.

Pretty much all retro sci-fi is derived from the Barsoom series (John Carter) and that series featured an entire race of naked red skinned space women. And giant naked green four armed alien women. And naked black/white - as in literal ebon and ivory colored skin- women.

Tyr'ahnee is just one in a long line of homages to Deja Thoris.

I got some for you user.

Don't forget agent Yoshimi, that one black disco chick, Tyrahnee cosplaying as Farrah Fawcett, cade in drag, the hot wild space ladies from ep 1,all the girls from the beach episod in seasons 2,Lady Chanticlaire, Cassiopeia, the new cadet, and I did not even say half of them.

A better question is why can't CN make shows as good as Duck Dodgers anymore?

She needs more love.

>anymore
user... it's the ONLY good modernized Looney Tunes adaptation. EVER.

It was basically a case of everything and everyone being in the right place at the right time, and thus something very unlikely to recur.

The Looney Tunes Show was pretty alright, at least once it got over its rough start. Turned into Seinfeld in the later seasons, even down to the sex jokes.

>had a rough start
>later seasons fucked up
So it was only good for a short period in between?

I meant the good part of Seinfeld. The strange people who are both believable but not.

Ah, so you just have shit taste. Got it.

Ah, so you just don't like interesting characters. Got it.

>Seinfeld
>interesting characters
what