Are you ready for male birth control Sup Forums?

Are you ready for male birth control Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/video/man-legally-forced-to-pay-child-support-even-after-dna-test-proves-hes-not-dad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The side effect sound like steroids.

It's called condoms.

Women hate them

butt shot sounds really gay, user

I'm about to get married. This is no longer part of my world/

>causes acne

NOPE

I'll just keep pulling out, thanks

Why the fuck would any guy ever get this?

It's called Numales

Learn this one weird trick to avoid pregnancy

Are feminists actually coming out against this or is that just a Sup Forums basement dweller meme?

Nah, I'm not ready to get sterilized by a jew in a lab-coat. Fuck that.

>take the BP
>builds up in the system
>you = effectively castrated
>end of white race
>cackling asshole kikes.jpg

No one's forcing the women to get their birth control, either.

>implying they wouldn't hate a guy who injects hormones to lower test more

Whatever happened to that one birth control thing?

It was sorta spelled like vaseline I think

And who said it'll be optional?
Get ready to be castrated your bigot white males.

meme

> I'll take "what is a rubber?" for 500, Jack.

There is a cheaper and nuch safer alternative though.

hahaha... good thing I'm a kv...

Why would anyone pursue hormones as a method of male birth control? Is this the 19th century? Actual research (i.e., not clickbait) has nothing to do with hormones (which would never prevent you from producing or releasing healthy sperm).

> muh casual sex

Zika can't come around fast enough.

>-but many side effects too

WARNING: Your dickay or may not fall off

its called a vasectamy

With all of these nazi like policies that are in the world you'd think that the nazis secretly won WWII and have been running the world by pretending to be jews.

Ive had sex with a lot of womens and they do not give a single fuck.
Even if theyre "on the pill" I still use a condom.
You actually think theyre going to stop you because you want a condom? Jesus. Grow some balls. If any of them has said to me "I hate condoms" I say: "well too bad" or "Well, I hate herpes" and they shut the fuck up and continue being horny wenches they are.
Seriously the only way to be happy with a woman is to not give in to their shit tests, and genuinely stop giving a fuck what they want. Iam a bit older than the average 4channer, I had a lot of relationships, and I have had to learn this the hard way. I wish you babbies would listen.

>Shoving unknown substances into your body to fuck more STD ridden degenerate whores.

Enjoy being jew'ed.

It's like a HRT treatment

Just give them to minorities

Congratulations!

How about changing the law so that a man can get a "legal abortion", thus abandoning all financial and custodial responsibility towards a child regardless of the mother's decisions?

That would be sexual freedom, and it wouldn't require a needle in the arse either.

Birth control is cumming so deep inside that you paint the cervical walls

>condoms

lmao

gasoline?

>I had a lot of relationships

Why have you had a lot of relationships? Surely if you were any good at maintaining them you would have had one or two, with the last one resulting in a happy marriage with several white children.

Sounds like you're not a great source for advice, leaf.

As someone who used condoms all his life until a few months ago, I can never go back. Sex with condoms on is worse feeling than just jerking off.

The only men who will ever use this are the cucks and nu-males who will use it as a virtue-signaling gesture of gender equality. Hopefully it causes cancer and infertility.

Actually I was just a dumb bluepilled chad, and would dump them when I wanted something new. This actually resulted in me being unhappy, as I do wish I had a family right now. I wont deny this, but I grew up around everyone who thought this way.

My latest relationship was quite successful, I felt I was in love, and she wanted to marry me and have my babbies, but again I became deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of redpilling, and I dumped her because I do not want half-asian babies.

if this was posted by an Australian at the top it'd be hailed as mad banter if i posted it i'd be called
> A FUCKING LEAF
>ibn4 some faggot does it anyway
True though it should be given to the lesser species they taint the atmosphere with their stench

I already have both of those things. So no thanks. Not like I am having sex as it is anyway, because of those things... Oh, I get how it works now!

>dumping a good woman because Sup Forums told you to

Actually, the whole thing sounds like steroids now that you mention it.

Why wouldn't i want to make my future wife pregnant ?
I mean, the only other reason would be sex before marriage, but no one on Sup Forums is a degenerate like that haha.

Fair enough, good luck with finding a wife, mate

Half-asian is probably better than nothing desu

Sex with condom is worse than jerking off.

underrated lel'd

Probably because child support payments suck ass.

Sup Forums never told me to do anything. half of pol is weeb cuck bois who drool over azn pussy.
I actually made a new friend and met her half asian kids, who simply look like ugly mexicans. This opened my eyes greatly.

asian waifu are better than white that usually are degenerate

Cheers! Now remember to have lots of white children.

you'll get your birth control soon enough hombre
>USA USA USA

being on Sup Forums is better birth control than any injection

Kek

This is all a Jewish ploy to lower test levels and make white men even more feminine and less likely to reproduce.

No.

Why do I need birth control if I'm not having sex until marriage?

I will stick to sex bots desu. They need to hurry the fuck up already.

sure, we have tons of shitskins and this shit can be nicely disguised as vaccine

here's an idea

if you don't want to have a baby don't have sex

it's the best form of birth control

If your wife or girlfriend just keeps track of when she ovulates, you can get away with minimal contraceptives. Wear a condom a few days out of the month. No crazy birth control hormones, no frontal lobe damage, better life for you both.

Thanks for the tip Schlomo but I have met degenerate and wholesome women of asian and white variety. This is a meme pushed by weeabo basement dwellers, and marxists alike. All women come bluepilled by default, they are like giant children. Its your duty to have confidence in your opinions and redpill them.
I have the choice. I want kids who are happy and fit in socially, I want kids who identify with both parents, and so Ill have children with a white woman thanks.

It's trestolone no? I'd love to get my hands on some for the gains but it's rare as fuck and seems to come on really short esters.

The stuff I've seen on the black market you would have to inject 3 times a week minimum. I doubt many who weren't already committed /fraud/sters would want to use it.

Also your balls would shrink. Not visibly noticeable, but you'd feel it.

Quote from my wife: "Why would anyone do this? It's a lot safer to just have an egg not being fertilized than killing of sperm. Who knows what side effects this has in the long run?"

>Dumping an annual so he can breed with a white SJW.

You d'un goofed

> Kayla wants to give you a shot with male birth control

do you allow it?

Weebs are into 2D, you dumb newfag. Your kind will be the fourth to go on the Day of the Rope.

My kind? As in tall stronk white guys who refuse to race mix? OK there.
If anything you race mixing faggets will be strung up by strong willed men like me.

>get butt birth control
>has to pay child support anyway
lawnewz.com/video/man-legally-forced-to-pay-child-support-even-after-dna-test-proves-hes-not-dad/

granted, he was an idiot for not getting a lawyer, but still

Why do we need this? I thought they were telling us we weren't reproducing enough as it is...

They're trying to sterilize and depress us to finish what they started

Plus you can never fully trust a woman that "forgets" to take her pill. Feminists have been projecting their baby trapping ways onto men as a defense against trusting men with a BC pill

Unlike you, I've never been pathetic enough to stick my dick in an Asian, bitch boy.

>hormone birth control
>for guys
Enjoy your fucking low t, I'll just wait for the non hormonal Risges or Vasalgel.

We already have lower T levels than men of former generations. This is going to be a death blow.

>mfw my GF has IUD
>feelsgoodman