Defenders #9 cover

How many waifus will be ruined by Bendis?

>Defenders #8
>The bloody battle for the streets of New York hits a zenith, as one of the potential Kingpin crime lords has a change of heart that sends shock waves across the entire Marvel Universe.

Bendis is going to save Felicia

All of them.

I'm still surprised people thought Felicia was dead. This comic is nothing but fake outs and tough people having quirky dialogue.

Sorry guys, I didn't read a lot of bendis stuff. I know he ruined spidergwen and i fucking hate him for that. What other waifus did he ruin?

Isn't Echo dead? I could swear that Count Nefaria killed her years ago.

>I know he ruined spidergwen
Oh please, as someone who still thinks that story was stupid, it hardly ruined her.

She's back since DD last annual, I think.

>Trusting Bendis solicits
Poor user, he doesn't know better

That story did ruin m her like sins past did. That story is one of the worst things ever made.

Oh Deadpool you waldo wannabe

I thought Bendis was going to use Angela Del Toro

I didn't realize he knew who Aya was

I hate covers like these

Shit is played out

>White Tiger
Genuinely surprised. Also, she retired, but it wouldn't be the first time Bendis ignored Ewing.

None. They'll just show up for 2 pages, then you'll get a new marketing gimmick for the next issue.

Bendis despises Slott. It's just a fight between two fat fucks.

No one is safe from Bendis

This is gonna be good.

Also I can't believe nobody noticed this

noticed.

Felicia is already dead by that issue

Surprised Dagger isn't there too since this seems to be a "female street level heroes" reunion..

NO

OK that's just overreacting. At worst that story was just boring and took up time, but it wasn't sins past level bad.

Of course Bendis knows who Ava is he was a producer on Ultimate Spider-Man, and I'm pretty sure he wrote a few episodes too.

Meh, it's only Ewing.

>Colleen Wings exists again

Thank you, synergy, I guess?

Bendis won't stop writing till he's written and ruined every female character ever waifued at Marvel. The year now is 2099, please, put him down before he picks up speed

Why does Marquez draw dick sucking lips on EVERY female character?

Because you don't fix what ain't broke.

>White Tiger
God damn you, Bendis.

Fuck you Bendis