Voltron

>that unofficial hippo info
>that vlog
>that vlog's hidden tags

They are really going to make Keith the fangirl favorite, are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

thekallurashipper.tumblr.com/post/165648635624/
thekallurashipper.tumblr.com/search/allurance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'll never top Lance but he's always been a popular boy even if people voice their hate for him pretty often.

Lance appeals to those with low self-esteem

Like me

IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING KEMONO FRIENDS REFERENCE?

Honestly I never expected it from this fandom, I mean the Friends are the new Touhou flavor of the month but I never thought I'll see them paired with this.

>that vlog's hidden tags
Are there memes or what

What tags?

You do realize it's been months after the last episode?

It's the "Klance" tag that tumblr managed to discover by searching the code of the YouTube page

I bet it was put there mainly to appear in searches. Or maybe they're deliberately trolling now.

It's deliberate but at the same time it's acknowledging that the fanbase is mostly fujos

>tumblr managed to discover
Not sure if I believe it. You could find a lot of thing in the page code, comments for example.

This. It's just good social media marketing. They've probably got some analytics behind their keyword choices.

SUG~OI, A FRIEND WHO'S GOOD AT RAISING HIS FIGHTING SPIRIT

This is for you

When are we going to see Dolphin Lance?

That's old, it needs curry birds and the horses, if you lack any of that you could use this special, special voice actress.

But imagine the butt hurt if they play with Kallura

The execs have them on too tight a leash for that.

That's a bad image, she needs to be moving much faster and be much blurrier

I can't get with the Lance love. All he is to me is a 10 times less compelling Sokka.

Will Shiro clone reveal happen this season or will it not happen until the next?

there are some cool people in this fandom

Dreamworks maybe, Lauren and JDM had nothing to do with any of those except possibly the vlog and even that's uncertain.

That's just terrible. I don't want to see the calamity when their stupid pair doesn't happen.

Am I naive if I think that most of klance shippers are normal and rational people, and crazy ones are just loud minority?

Nah I think you're probably right, but you have to admit the loud minority's chimp out would be krakatoa levels.

Nah, you're right. As with everything, anything with a big fanbase has some loud crazies. Voltron has a huge tumblr fujo fanbase and Klance is their most popular pairing. I'm neutral to the pairing itself, but the ship has gained a notorious reputation.

Yeah, I've grown to hate the ship, but that's mostly just due to overexposure. It wouldn't be my style regardless, but it's hard to separate the ship from the most prominent klancers, so it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth nowadays.

At least there's a lot of decent art for them, and the Asian artists tend to be less crazy too.

OP's a dumbass for making a bad OP.

I want season 4 to come out so I can watch to see if the Keith/Lotor confrontation happen, BoM or Lotor's generals get more focus. If neither of those happen I think I'm going to drop the show.

I'd like to see those things too but right now I just want Pidge to find her brother already.

gotta love the mice

I'll be mad if they don't have a confrontation.

She is going to find him. This shouldn't even be a hope for this season.

Give the artist some slack it's hard to draw a hayai special, special cat moving at that speed.

Fine taste mate can't agree more. However let's also give props to KF wich truly goes well with everything.

Threadly reminder of the inevitable.

But what are they wearing underneath?

>lance the rapist
>not lance the raped

Pidge is wearing boyshorts. The others are wearing briefs except for Keith who didn't get the memo and is wearing boxers.

There's a greater than 50% chance Lance has roofied someone in the past when he was really desperate.

Lotor is worst boy, and everybody knows it.

>implying Keith even owns underwear

Lance is alpha enough to try to even roofie someone. He just complains about not getting laid on incel forums.

He does. They're just really old and have holes everywhere.

Lance is obviously boxer briefs master race.

>Lance is an incel who has phimosis
>Keith is a severally autistic feral child who shits in a litterbox

What about Pidge, Shiro, and Hunk?

Pidge pleasures herself with peanut butter, Shiro smokes and killed his brother with terrible chicken nuggets, and Hunk is a cannibal

Having phimosis isn't so bad. Lance remembers to do his stretches every day.

slurp

Are you still going to post this pic in threads even after people put up pics of the English version of the doujinshi?

Gotta love mice indeed.

Anybody else remember the Voltron Force episode where Pidge wanted to use a space mouse he caught in his trap for experimenting on? That was fucking cold.

He tried to roofie someone only to pussy out, then accidentally drank the roofied drink himself.

Hunk still thinks Lance got roofied by some random at that party. If only he knew.

Don't forget that Shiro is an abstaining pedophile.

He ruined Haggar's figure.

Probably, though in my experience even the not so hostile Klance fans tend to be still be annoying with how immature and spammy they are, compared to fans of anything else. Also it's that while I've encountered a large number of fans for every ship, character, or configuration across my search for cute or lewd fanart, nearly 100% of the unpleasant fans who engage in shitty behavior, or boast that they're proud antis or any other kind of cancerous fan are (K)lancefags with very few exceptions, to a level beyond mere Sturgeon's law. Meanwhie quite a lot of fans of literally anything else tend to go out of their way to state that they oppose such behavior. So there's clearly a ship-centric fandom divide when it comes to troublemakers. However any Klancer who's willing to describe themselves as multishippers are usually alright people, and there's plenty of those too.

Shiro is a true hero.

maybe a higher quality version

Hunk is an actual child sex abusive victim.

Ironically the hostile Allurance/Klance stans mentioned several threads back turned out to be ex-Kallura stans. Apparently they had a falling out or something so they all decided to bully a Kallura stan in secret.
thekallurashipper.tumblr.com/post/165648635624/

What the fuck is happening here?

I... uh... what.

Shippers are killing Voltron fandom.

So... what's the chances that Lotor will turn out to be some sort of Glemmy Toto-alike and Project Kuron is this show's version of Puru?

Several threads ago, some people were discussing Allurance shippers and whether or not they were causing discourse. Someone mentioned this blog in particular since it was getting spammed by smug Allurance stans calling Kallura shit and stuff.

Now it turns out that those anons were actually Kallura stans from the Kallura discord. They got mad at this blog in particular so they took over the discord and messed it up before abandoning it and started to send her messages about how gross Kallura was and that Kallura shippers were all grody old men.

This was while they were publicly making posts supporting the blogger and telling people to stop bullying her.

The blogger just found out it was them so now they're freaking out.

thekallurashipper.tumblr.com/search/allurance

>tumblr drama

I thought we weren't doing this shit anymore. We did so well for such a long time.

Which Kallura discord? I'm a part of one so I would hate to know that I'm among crazies. I'm too old for this shit.

I don't understand why anyone would harass someone who ships something they used to like? Maybe I'm just confused. What the fuck is wrong with people?

The Ultimate Kallura Positivity Discord. The instigators made themselves mods of it, shifted everything to the left and then ditched it while refusing to talk to the blogger.

No Klancer who multiships is listed among the rolls of the faithful that will bask for eternity in the holy light of vibrant Klance when the doubters and heretics are weeded out of the garden like the chaff they are and cast into oblivion they so profoundly deserve. The deniers' attempts at self-justifying their irrational loathing of almighty Klance are once again stymied by yet another sign revealed of the coming fruition of the great Work; blessed be the work of the herald assigned to that duty that has so graced the fandom with the revelation of Klance within the code, for that too is a sign of prophesy. Take heed, sinners, as each mark uncovered adds another piece to the puzzle that reveals your coming destruction. More signs will come, more warnings shall be given, but know that your time grows shorter each sunrise and sunset, and so too does Klance's mercy on your filthy and rancid souls.

I look forward to the day when Klance puts you down forever, as you gawp in ignorance and weep your doubters' tears into the chalice the faithful will drink sweetly from. Blessed be that day to come, and damned and broken be all deniers, infidels, and schismatics on that day and evermore afterwards.

Okay it's not the one I go to. Because I have seen nothing of that sort there.

Anyway who's excited for more Voltron vlogs?

They're clumsy but better than nothing especially now that I know a lot of the show's problems have to do with things largely beyond the writers' control. Though that's not an excuse for them being unwilling to compromise in a better way, at least it's something.

What's your opinion on Allurance, Klancerjesus?

I wonder what Shiro will talk about. Does he have hobbies outside suffering?

I am. Langst ahead.

Klancer Jesus is my favorite loony Klance shipper.

His babby twin brother Ryou.

Onscreen demonstration of his baking fits spurred on by a bout of PTSD, followed by forcing the rest of the team to eat them. During which he reminisces about his poor brother Ryo.

He'll definitely mention Matt and blame himself for not having rescued him yet.

A vile and doomed ship, like all false ships, that will lie next to its other heretical brethren like Kallura and Sheith, to perish in misery and torment in the desert of the broken. Pander not to false ships, user, they will grant you no succor when unstoppable Klance rises to snuff out those who took notice of the great Work and chose to disregard or stand against it. Pathetic avenues of compromise in attempts to lessen the impact of Klance are petty distractions meant to lure the eye of the faithless away from the vision of Truth that is Klance, nothing more. Pay it no heed, until sand covers it over once more to lie buried and forgotten, as will happen to all ships that dare stand against majestic Klance; it will be fodder for low beasts and vermin, and find its value only in that role.

>So... what's the chances that Lotor will turn out to be some sort of Glemmy Toto-alike and Project Kuron is this show's version of Ple?

Fixed that for you.

You've got a really nice selection of Klance pics, Klancerjesus. Thank you for your sermon.

Man, everyone's going to be annoyed when it turns out Keith's vlog was the only one with a sympathetic moment and all the others are the same shitty jokes. I hope some of them remember the lessons of S2 and don't set their hopes too high.

I think given that Season 3 actually did try to move them forward with the characterization they might actually try at fleshing out the characters some. Or at least toning some of the jokes down, since Tyler Labine said he told the writers to knock it off with the Hunk toilet humor and it seems like these videos are made more recently.

I hope Lance's vlog is just him farting or talking about girls and nothing deep because the rage we would see from tumblr would be hilarious.

*talking about farting on girls

I barely come to these threads but you have a knack for writing guy, I hope you use it in more useful avenues beyond shitposting in Voltron threads.

I think I've seen enough tumblr rage, and enough peanut gallerying over tumblr, I'm ready for everyone to just settle down and enjoy nice things for once.

What if I want to enjoy

I won't get too mad. I can't imagine Hunk's vlog being deep or meaningful.

I want VLD Coran to have a son.

I want Garret to be his kid with Nanny.

I hope they make Nanny a milf. This is all I want.

Then reeeee, back to /d/ with you. Nah that's probably too tame for /d/, not that I would know since the /d/orse was enough for me to never bother looking there again.
Me too, but there was an interview recently where they implied they'd pretty much borrowed everything they were going to from the old show, which scares me because I was really looking forward to Garrett.

I want her to be the Cattleya of the group.

Sauce? I don't think I've seen anything that implied anything like that, not when we haven't seen Lotron or Romelle either.