There is a revoiced original Teen Titans episode on CN right now. It's like an abridged episode...

There is a revoiced original Teen Titans episode on CN right now. It's like an abridged episode? Does anybody know anything about this.

Anyone? I'm curious about this too.

Which ep. is it?

It was the episode where Cyborg and Robin don't get along and Cinder Block gets away and they have to fight the sand monster dude. But this time Cinderblock gets away cause cyborg had to brush some bird poop off his shoulder and everything was goofy.

Hopefully somebody on the west coast will see this thread and record the episode as it airs there so it can be uploaded and we won't have another piece of lost media for the lostmedia wiki

Sounds like the TTGO dub episode.

>and they have to fight the sand monster dude
what are you talking about

it's this They apparently made an episode basically making fun of the old series

That's really pathetic.

Was it funny

Yep. Sad that they can make a fun dub episode of their show. I guess all abridged series on youtube are even worse because its not the original voice cast. Sooooo Sad.

Kinda comes off like they're trying really hard to emulate Abridged series like DBZ Abridged but don't actually understand what made those shows funny.

First of all, DBZ abridged is not that funny or iconic. It's overrated a shit Secondly
It's a fucking joke. They made a gag dub of an old episode of Teen Titans. No need to get butthurt

>DBZ abridged is not that funny or iconic.

Well then I guess that makes it doubly sad that TTG can't even imitate it well then, doesn't it

I think people regard the old series too highly.
I enjoyed it when I was younger, but its not like its some sacred holy grail of animation

Got sauce on that OP? Reverse showed up nothing

>DBZ Abridged
Isnt that dead now because the team was stupid enough to sell merch and now they got lawyers on their ass?

DBZA is pretty damn funny at times.

I let the episode play in the background while I was doing other things, and I wasn't sold on it until Cyborg's "when I come back I'll have a moustache" joke resolved at the end. I figured they'd use some poor edit, but no, the punchline was the way the lighting cast shadows in the final scene. It got a good chuckle out of me.

Sauce on that image?

DBZ Abridged is kinda hit or miss until it gets to Namek where it becomes the Vegeta and Piccolo power hour.

it's a redubbing of that first ep of Plasmius where Cyborg leaves the team for half the episode over an argument with Robin

SE03EP53.The.Cape.
And it's fucking sick dude, Reeeealy fucking fuuunnnyyyy

Just google "teen titans go redub" u dunkass

>First of all, DBZ abridged is not that funny or iconic.

I meant on the image, I don't give two dicks about TTG

Dumbass

They're mining salt again and so far

I T ' S W O R K I N G

tran4of3
(benfire best girl)

It's an episode of TTG that redubs the first episode of TT.
You really didn't know? TTG has some gold once in a while.