Jesus christ, what is wrong with american politics

If this happens, if Trump loses by this.

130,445,455 people have voted for Hillary
209,820,542 people have voted for Trump

Yet Hillary wins because muh delegates.
What the fuck is wrong with america

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Remington_Research_Pennsylvania_October_31_2016.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think that is even possible to happen. Gore won the populor vote by a very small margin. The electoral votes are determined by the populations.

But not all that equally.

Trump's up two points in New Hampshire, without accounting for Shy Tory Factor.

>yfw 269/269
>yfw Republican majority house votes Trump in

pic related

It's fucking retarded.
Northern California needs to become it's own state and Souther Illinois needs to become it's own state.

I heard in Sweden they were planning on making a voting system where 1 migrant's vote was equivalent to 4000 votes of the indigenous population but I don't know how true that is.

It's a million times more likely that the opposite scenario occurs.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

It's because the US is not a democracy. Thats a myth.
Each state has a certain number of votes for the president based on population. The state decides how to choose who its voted go to. It just so happens that every state uses a popular vote now.

*5000. They also give you 15k Euros for raping crippled white women and children.

yeah, no

PA goes red, NH goes red, ME has split delegates

>Southern Illinois
The entire 99% land mass that is not Chicago

I read on here that Northern California would overwhelmingly vote Republican, would a split in a powerful Republican state like Texas create a Democrat mini state or is Texas all round red?

>RCP
>average since mid-october
>no post-feeb polls
>in the state where the motto is "live free or die"
>94% whites
>2/3 are christian

m8..

Yeah or this.
It's fucking retarded.
The whole state of Illinois is dictated politically by what happens in 1 fucking city. Too much power.

Texas is pretty much solid red outside of a few counties right along the border, and in cities but that's true for nearly every state.

California really should have at least its electoral votes split like in Maine and Nebraska though.

>Entire population of America voting
kek

Shadilay Styxers

>130,445,455 people have voted for Hillary
>209,820,542 people have voted for Trump

No way in hell that 300 million people vote but I see your point

If that map actually happens there will be a civil war in a week

Texas is overwhelming red for the most part.
You have a few big cities like Austin aND Dallas but the whole state is pretty much red.
Illinois politics are dictated by one city.
There is no way the farmers down south in Illinois have the same interest as some fucking suit in Illinois.

One genuinely retarded thing that, is that the censuses used to determine the number of electors per state, also count the number of illegals.

So the illegals don't get to vote (...yet) but since most of them are in Democrat strongholds like California, they basically give Democrats an electorate bonus.

Why the fuck don't we have delegates?

You're not a state.
Draft a constitution faggot,

Populous states are less represented though. California is extremely underrepresented, but states like wyoming are extremely overrepresented.

It's true, they're trying to test it over here as well, but honestly I don't think it's necessary considering the number of refugees we're bringing in next year, they already outnumber the indigenous whites.

Nah if he won the popular vote by multimillions of votes yet she won the electoral college it would cause a crisis in the government and the military would literally have to intervene due to systemic corruption.

Because Puerto Rico is a Territory (not a state) whose only representation in Washington is a single, non-voting member of the House. Even though you guys are US citizens and send delegates to vote in the primaries, you can't vote for President in the General Election, because Puerto Rico is not a state yet.

The US has fucked with all European countries because they thought that colonies were a bad thing.
Still, Puerto Rico exist

It is an absolute disgrace that Commiefornia gets 55 delegates, they should get like 4 max

Just look at the state of their State, Local and Municipal governments. How is a state full of retards allowed to so much influence on the presidential election?

Republics. How do they work?

I hate to break it to you but PA is one of the most solidly blue states in this election, it will take an act of God for it to go red.

that's not the Jew's point numb nuts

Pretty much the same way in New York. NYC decides everything for the entire state

>Gore won the populor vote
I really hate that meme

Gore "won" the popular vote after they counted the Florida vote the FOURTH fucking time. If a ballot so much as looked like someone may have thought about punching the hole for Gore they counted it a Gore vote. They literally had things called "pregnant" chads, meaning that if the paper looked like it was meant to be punched out to tally a vote for Gore it was his vote.

So yeah, he "won" the popular vote after basically heavily construing the meaning of how votes are tallied and making them do it four times over.

Damn 2000 was such a shit show and Gore was a sore loser that couldn't handle the loss.

This is why Killary needs to be utterly BTFO, so we don't have to deal with her shit after the 9th.

I hate to break it to you but clintons only +2 there in rigged polls

I'll have whatever you're smoking. Her lead is actually within the margin of error range of trump based upon the aggregate of the last few polls.

Actual voters will be somewhere around 120 million total. Currently looks like about 65 million will go Hillary and ~55 million trump in the popular vote.

If trump has any chance left at this point, he's going to lose to Hillary by 5%-8% in the popular vote and maybe pull a George Bush with the electoral college.

But. Not to worry. trumpfaggots have a backup plan if they don't get their way.

> "B-but th-that's just a map marker!!"

Honestly I think the delegates should be proportional for the amount of votes each nominee gets, winner take all strategy is fucking stupid.

HIllary will be swinging if that map turns true and I'm not talking about the dance.

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Remington_Research_Pennsylvania_October_31_2016.pdf

Latest poll out of PA with a large sample.

Wanna hear the breakdowns?

Ds: 48%
R: 42%
I: 10%

Hillary's lead: +2

And it's a proven fact Trump is polling better with Independents.

It's happening, brother. SEPTA is on strike which means that public transportation in philly is fucked if they don't break the strike in a week. Dems NEED to get a rediculous victory in Philly to compensate for the rest of the state. If they don't, they are fucked.

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United States: Breaking Now - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

He won the popular by over 500,000 fucking votes

there weren't 500,000 hanging chads in Florida

u wat mate, its not North/South CA thats split between red and blue, it's Coast/Inland. Bay Area and LA are why CA is blue.

Are you seriously assuming that 100% of every red state votes for Trump, and 100% of every blue state votes for Hillary?

Some states will be as close or closer than 51-49.

QUINTS
U
I
N
T
S

DERAIL INCOMING