If she's a planted saudi spy like evidence suggests why did she choose to marry and have a kid with a non muslim?

If she's a planted saudi spy like evidence suggests why did she choose to marry and have a kid with a non muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

blindgossip.com/?p=80545
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Power.

That's how they beat the Jew stupid

the perfect cover

What does this portend?

>implying the Saudi elite are religious, and not simply pious hedonists
Top goy!

Opsec

Why does huma have to be so hot.

Taqqiya

>What is Taqyia ???

DED

The Saudis are Jews.

and so is Anthony Weiner...

Why do all arabs have such juicy lips?

pretend marriage, stupid

because juicy lips are fucking delicious.

evolution, baby!

>if she's a spy why would she do something to make her look like she's not a spy

You don't understand jihad.

Anyone got that video series of the one dude talking about this?

She's literally not

Islam is for the plebs

Islamic governments are not muslim

Just like Obama is an atheist but sympathises with the brotherhood

Stop funding mosques in Europe and instead send some of them qt 3.14 up here instead.

Thanks.

>the face she's giving you as she's riding you

hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

oy vey, hindu knows

The ruskie spies had kids with americans too m8. It's to blend in

you just said it yourself, shes a spy selling state secrets. the marriage is a cover

she adopted a kid and muslims are allowed to lie and do things that are against the rules in their religion if they are infiltrating a enemy group. its part of their religion. jews got some faggy shit like that too

its in the companion books to their religions. christianity doesnt have any official extra books. i think its the heresy of demons for christians but who reads that? no one

build houses first pls
thanks

Jewing the jew

RIP

>If she's a planted saudi spy like evidence suggests why did she choose to marry and have a kid with a non muslim?

You can only beat the jews in their own game. By manipulation.
Why do you think Donald sacrificed his favourite child to them.

Clinton has also taken up referring to her a just a random "staff member". 20yrs as Clinton's "body woman".... just a staff member.

There is no off switch.

>not posting feet.
fucking done with this board.

The same reason Steven Crowder married a woman.

>filename

I'm in your boat. Hard telling how many of us there are. Beautiful woman.

It's clear she just did it out of formalities, the reason Wieners was sexting is because he didn't get enough of that hala pussy in the first place coincidence? I think not

How come when I tried to access this thread before I got a popup saying I have viruses and need to call some number?

This.
They can do anything against the rules of Islam as long as it furthers Islam.
Because they're following a pedo murdering false prophet.

yup.

In Islam it is perfectly acceptable, and encouraged, to sin in the name of Islam.

So if homo buttfucking leads to a prominent position of government to affect change that is more accepting of Islam, then it is allowed.

Imagine being Anthony Weiner in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Huma Abedin, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is sext another 15 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Weiner and not only stand on that red carpet while Huma flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HUMA ABEDIN-WEINER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and shiksas and later alleged underage victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Brooklyn. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for scissoring with Hillary in the previous years. And then the photographers call for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person in this event before security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Anthony "Big Guy" Weiner. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your 12" wiener and bear it.

Power and the perfect cover.

If it was just any other non muslim i'd say she could still be a spy but a fucking jew? She's 100 percent kaffir.

My G-D, its like they took a cookie cutter of a typical jew to make him

She looks hot there desu

Is she the mastermind (tm)?

It is what it is.

Huma is in Saudi Arabia.

Jewish tricks.

This

HOLY FUCK she's hot.

Islamic Patriarchy vs Judaic Matriarchy = WW3

I wouldn't put it past something possible, but you have any source on that?

If shes a spy why does she do things that makes her look like less of a spy?

Shit I dunno man you think she would wear it on her sleeve.

Because who would suspect such a liberal tolerant woman would be a spy.

Is Weiner a little guy? Why does his jacket look so big?

It's a sham marriage
blindgossip.com/?p=80545

That is all I can say

Walks. Talks. Acts like a duck. She is basically Hillary's handler.

Stop being such a gullible goy. See things as they are and it will make sense.

>If she's a planted saudi spy like evidence suggests why did she choose to marry and have a kid with a non muslim?

she's dedicated as fuck

I accidentally click adverts at top of page sometimes.

Like anything else to sociopath Hillary, Huma is nothing but a tool. That's what I see as it is.

This. Also Saudi royal family are Jews.

Taqiyya

Insulation

Weiner told one of the girls he was sexting with she didn't have his jew dick enough attention.
Still pretty dedicated, 20 years under deep cover.

Idk mang. I'd push her shit back a couple of days

You can't just give a gorillion dollars in campaign funds away without getting something in return. Saudis needed a way to keep Clinton in check, and what better way then to have one of their Muslimesses having an insider man on a leash. Jews use Jewesses to seduce power targets all the time. A man stands out like a sore thumb in strategic situations, women are less prone to suspicion.

islam allows you to lie and do other things in order to advance jihad

She's been renditioned back to Saudi Arabia. You won't see her until the new year. Screenshot this. Praise Kek

This.

OP had better be some shitty bait

Access you have to play the part fully to get inside or you are just plain not a good spy. The Dems had to believe she was simply one of them what better way than a marriage and a child.

This. She is in SA

Has anyone ever dealt with Saudis? She's a woman and she isn't Saudi Arabian, which means she isn't just dogshit (woman) she's lower than dogshit (not Saudi) and is in fact lower than dogshit if dogshit took a shit (a non-saudi woman).

She isn't white so they wouldn't even pee or poo on her. Google dubai porta potties.

I have no doubt that she's a traitorous spying corrupt info selling cunt, but she isn't an operative FOR the Saudis, as anyone who has ever had the intense displeasure of dealing with those simpering man-dress wearing fucks would instinctively know.

She might just be a convenient way to get Saudi money.

Maybe she's against radical Islam and privately distances herself from her parents, but plays nice with them in public, so she can be the Clinton Foundation's connection to those influencial Saudi organizations and people (and their money).

I still think that she is going to be killed with something sex related.

That way she is not only dead but also discredited because of her being a sex freak.

She's fucking indian and pakistani, and saudis HATE PAKISTANIS. indians and pakis hate each other. She's probably mentally unstable and hates herself which is why she tongues out the hildebeast's crusty snatch.

The "she's a saudi arabian spy" is disinfo.

Taqiyya, you fucking Turdo supporter.

That is standard spy cover tactic going back for thousands of years.

Also this;

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United States: Breaking Now - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

hoax

Still coming true

Muslims are the lowest caste of Jews... she was just marrying up.

Confirmed

What is fake marriage?

Poor woman, from trusted inner circle member, to be discarded like a nuisance.

Yeah, but pic related?

Please tell me this is true.

Get ready for it

Islamic Conservative Patriarchy and Jewish Degenerate Matriarchy are the forces moving towards a global crisis event in which people will be polarized by conflicting idealogiea while a NWO is achieved.

You say that like it's something unusual for a spy to do...

>le ebil saudis

Hey pipe bomb, how do I get my persian GF to come to Canada to live with me?

She may be a Saudi spy but basically she was a naive woman who thought all of America was as corrupt as Hillary Clinton.

It's not, the size is right just you've been brainwashed by skinny fit tiny euro communist faggot style.
The bottom of the jacket should end where the knuckles are, it shouldn't be tapered like the euro faggots do who want to look like they have hips like a woman. The ivy style sack suit is top tier

What are you doing on Sup Forums Carlos?

>ywn have a VERY pregnant Huma ride on your dick as you run your hands on her belly and swollen, already lactating tits

Could be pregnant with someone else

Yes indeed. They are evil and so is Qatar. I expected better from the UAE, but who knows who you are.

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3).
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5