Which country has the best army in the world and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XULTHbK5z8
youtu.be/1gC_152tUQo
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
dw.com/en/merkel-germany-to-heavily-increase-bundeswehr-budget/a-36054268
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>British army
It has fuckin' gurkhas!

And the SAS. Problem is in terms of sheer numbers and technology we get smacked down by a bunch of other nations, but we do have the best trained and most effective soldiers in the world among our ranks.

JIDF , simply the best army
it finished Sup Forums's autism

U serious?

The Foreign Legion

they kill your soldiers and eat your dogs, spooky

Just fortify that island of yours and you should be safe.

Britain followed closely by Australia.

Sweden's army

Nice KDR, did they drop any loot?

If we are going by troop quality, probably the UK. If we are going by tech then the US is probably in the lead. Navy and Air Force would probably go to the US as well.

Quality wise: if this is about having THE one finest special force squad in the world, yeah I'm guessing it's from the U.K

However in terms of consistent quality throughout the whole military nothing beats the French Army desu

Just some gallantry cross

>US
>Hasn't won a war in over 100 years
You have an army of jarheads.

Canada or Australia

You have to wait years to get in as an officer. 45% of officers have a masters degree.

Soldiers aren't deadbeats lying around the bars either. USA has the best and worst soldiers. Israel is too small, specialized and reliant on usa. France outsources too many capabilities

- Britain
- Australia
- Canada
- Germany

Special forces plays a big role too, Australia lacks in this department. Canada lacks in the quality of equipment. Germans don't seem to have a very good military culture these days which people underrate the importance of

Probably the swedish army. People used to laugh at us, but theyre not laughing anymore. We dont have a huge military, there are only a few thousand people in the military, but its all about quality, not quantity.
10 million americans and russians vs our 10,000 men, we would win because we have the strategy and brain for it, america and russia dont.
We have won so many wars against Denmark, because we have the best military. Its the best in the world, no one can beat us.
That is why no one attacked us during ww1, ww2. People think we were "netural", but we actually supported the nazis and bombed, but nobody dared to attack us because they knew that we would win.
Theres no argument against this, its a fact that the swedish military is the best in the world. I find it funny how people bash us, but in reality, we could bash your entire country in a few hours with our nano tier technology and well trained soldiers.
The swedish military has swedish space bases in space, training the military to get ready for an alien invasion.

Is this a serious question? No one can forcefully apply freedom like we can.

lol all these unironic posts

>Swedes will defend their country to the last Finn

Spain

youtube.com/watch?v=8XULTHbK5z8

It wasn't a compliment. Fuck off.

finland

if i remember correctly, they never lose a war

You kniow here we have state-funded site where they translate foreign media articles for us russkies to read. And with Sweden it's always eeee Russia gonna assrape us and take Gotland NATO send halp. Must be very exhausting constantly living in fear like that,

LA RÉPUBLIQUE FRANÇAISE

>this uniforms

Ireland

Isn't it OBVIOUS?
Italy, of course.

They leave a pile of severed human heads on the battlefield as a matter of course.

LA RÉPUBLIQUE NOUS APPELLE SACHONS VAINCRE OU SACHONS PÉRIR !

youtu.be/1gC_152tUQo

Everyone knows the answer to this. This topic is dumb. You're dumb.

9gag

>italy making fun of some other country's army

>our military has "too much money"

The Waffen IS

That's the Indian army.

Anyone who says anything other than US is delusional. US can easily steamroll over any country if they wanted to, other than other nuclear superpowers. And they can beat them too if they really wanted to (with massive casualties of course). Even China and Russia together don't come close.

Costs Rica
Just trust me

>consistent
>french
you mean surrendering?

Germanys of course, we own basiclly whole europe and their armys

>WW1
>WW2
>more then 100 years ago

Yuro education. You guys just leaving the USA out of the history books now? Gotta soothe your egos somehow I suppose, not surprising really.

>Italy

The brits march like faggots and wear poofballs on their heads

This, war is a game to these guys

Aller au café of une restaurant pour une baguette et une verre de vin, Français. Les hommes de americains est parlent. Hon hon hon nous sommes napeoleon maintenant.

>desert storm

Didn't your military just get downsized again?

USSR won WW2, we just beat the mini-boss

>South Africa
>USA
>Russia
>China
>India

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

>When he exhausted all ammunition he tried to batter one militant with a sandbag before bludgeoning him with a maschine gun tripod, as he roared in Nepali: 'I will kill you.'

I would say British army is the best right now in terms of troop quality; the majority of American soldiers are stupid jarheads
Our navy is fucking OP though

During the reign of the Empire, the Brits fought the Gurkas and found them to be some of the toughest warriors they had ever faced, so much so that they instead decided to recruit them among their own ranks.

>Learn Brit history my friend.

>Canada
Brazil has the second stronger army in the America's.

no dw.com/en/merkel-germany-to-heavily-increase-bundeswehr-budget/a-36054268

The Bangtan ARMY

>Less than a dozen Eurofighters ready for combat
>Less tanks than Poland
>Largest economy in Europe, 4th largest defense budget in Europe
>Not even spending 2% of your GDP on your military

Don't get ahead of yourself Hans.

Why even bother asking?

>Extensive and extreme training in martial arts, weapons handling, precision attacks as well as mental preparation
>Pinnacle of physical condition
>Well fed due to not coming from 3rd world shithole
>Far more advanced weapons and tools at their disposal.
>if that don't work, they still have the might of the US Military backing them up.

1. USA
2. RUSSIA
3. CHINA
pretty easy

>Australia

I don't follow military shit much at all.

Doesn't the US have the strongest military and military technology on earth? Or is that just propoganda? Supposedly we spend more on military than 20 some other countries combined.

Redpill me on the US military.

if you go to war you will be back stabbed by all the towel heads you had imported to you shit hole.

>USA
>Best army of the world

you lost against rice farmers

We do. Think about it. We have military outposts and a us embassy in almost every country. Noone has one in our country.

Nice shitpost, Hans

>Is this a serious question? No one can forcefully apply freedom like we can.
THIS
We've got 45% of the world's military budget, about half the aircraft carriers, etc. etc.
Against the ENTIRE WORLD we might be outnumbered, but short of that, there's no way we're not number one..

>Russians being Russians

>Throwing all of your deutschmarks into Bundeswehr Diversity Education and Celebration seminars is somehow the same as spending money on shit 21st century forces need.

>they fell for my elaborate ruse

He's right, yknow. Letting the shit skins in was a bad move.

>Best anime in the world?

Well clearly it's been Japan for a long time running but the US has always maintained a close second with Saturday morning Animus (Thundercats, He-man, etc). That's all going to change once we get Trump in the white house and we begin a full assault on the animu market.

Well played vlad. Well played

France has the best army

Our unparralleled mastery of gender-warfare will surely lead us to victory against any patriarchal nation

no, you only enhanced it

The US, there's no question about it and it will be even greater when Trump gets into office.

>you lost against rice farmers
Nope.

We left Vietnam THREE YEARS before the fall of Saigon.
We left because we had no political motivation for the war.
While we were there, the VC didn't have ONE strategic victory. Even the Tet offensive was a pyrrhic victory.
But keep telling yourself that we "lost", and that the north wasn't fully backed by two of the biggest nations on Earth.

>Nope.
Yes you did dont lie to yourself.

>Yes you did dont lie to yourself.
Name one VC victory.

Hur tror du Sverige påverkas av valet i USA?

USA- they are the only state capable of projecting overwhelming force where it needs to be within hours.

And you lost against us, twice, even at your mightiest. So what does that say about you, hm?

Present day: You lost against unarmed immigrants. In 6 years, the native German will be on the brink of extinction, and soon after, relegated as dusty wax sculptures in the Berlinistan Museum of Islamic Domination. Jesus fuck, you can't even protect a public swimming pool, and your children are being forced to recite "Allahu Ackbar" and "There is no god but Allah."

We, at least, were fighting enemies with firearms, but the real trick there is, we were actually fighting. You've practically made it the law to fill your assholes with Muslim semen three times a day facing the east. Lol, wtf are you even trying to do, talking about losing?

THIS

It makes me wonder why we're even going to war to save Europe from Russian domination again.

Pretty muchbthis, goys are retarded...

Operation: Drop grenades in that roosters boots while hes distracted fucking your sister for 5 dolla.

>And you lost against us, twice
everytime we fighted against the whole world so this is not a point

>In 6 years, the native German will be on the brink of extinction
pic related

No, before d-day they were getting their asses kicked and Japan was way deadlier than Germany

Look at this motherfucker cherrypicking down to bare-bones semantics. Top lel, Germany, and you didn't even try to refute what's going on. You got fucked by goat fuckers and a bitch with saddlebag jowls and a bowl cut, and you did NOTHING. You're already dead. Go ahead and get your little cheap shots in, you sad creature, it's all you have left to console you anymore.

I'm going to correct you on this, but only because Russia is the only country with the capability to execute a meaningful Counter Value nuclear strike, as no other country has enough warheads. We can put 288 455kt warheads on a single Ohio SSBN (China has ~300 total warheads), and we have 14 Ohio SSBNs. Each of those warheads has a CEP of under 10 meters, most other countries have warheads in the 50 meter range for their CEP. It's literally not fair.

at least my country didnt bombed itself

Best Korea

>literally painted over the tiny muslims on Germany

Krauts truly are a pathetic race.

>a picture made by hand to make him look better
Sweden tier cuck
If you don't let your citizens have guns your country is automatically cucked

No, but you did manage to self-destruct three times in one century. Bravo.
Last (You), I don't talk to dead men(?).

And to add on to this, the only reason they didn't outright loose is because of how many men they had. Their ranks were shit, they used infantry to shield their tanks and guns constantly jammed

Nowadays US is stronger and all. Won't even argue.
But honestly, when we look at it's track record, it can be contested. America never actually won a war 1 on 1 against someone actually big.
WW2 was thanks to Russians and they came in late to the party. In Japan theater they had to drop two nuclear bombs, always had trouble against Guerrila tactics and only actually beat up third world shitholes.
US are actually better at destabilizing countries than actually fighting wars.