Leotards are great costumes for female characters in both comics and cartoons...

Leotards are great costumes for female characters in both comics and cartoons. There's nothing sexist or demeaning about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

kaerhon.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I object to the use of the term TARDS in that word. Can't we call them something less offensive?

fpbp

It all depends.
Personally that costume is boring, Sersi' leotard isn't interestign at all. However it wouldn't be improved by simply adding more sleeves or pants either.
So leotards aren't great or bad, they're just a tool in the designer's box

Yes. Glad we had this conversation.

agreed

I think they generally look silly, like they're all circus accrobats.
It works on some characters but people who think every character should be in a leotard clearly have something other in mind that design quality.

Cover this whore up

Correct. But casuals demonize the design rather than the artist because generally they have not seen how a non-cheesecake artist draws the design (ironically we used to see them complaining about full body suits that they love now because the "boobsock" was demeaning, not realizing that it is wholly the fault of the artist rather than something inherent in the design that makes it look improper).

What if she needs to pee?

This.

pull, slide and spray

That seems... unsanitary.

I want to stone that swine whore to death!

it works for me when I'm at the beach *shrug*

This is a strange question, just take it off. Same as a jumpsuit or a dress that can't be rolled up. You know bathrooms have stalls right?

It just seems like a lot of work. Like most super suits today are shown ti have a top and a bottom, so going to the bathroom wouldn't require stripping down. You don't get that with a leotard. Unless it was a two piece that meshed together.

You're overthinking this by a lot. It's not really much work: just take the arms out (if needed, obviously not in the OP), unclasp it, then slide it off. That's maybe one extra action you're not doing if it's just a top and bottom.

That's because the first superhero costumes were based on circus costumes, strongmen, acrobats, etc.
That's why underwear over pants, leoatards and all for so long.

Better?
How do athletes do it? A Gymnast has to be in their get up for hours on end, how do they do it?

If it exists, some misguided feminist will find a way to make it sexist and demeaning. It's like a rule or something.

Yeah, leotards are great.

I like armored leotards, myself.

How many examples of that are there, tho? It seems extremely niche

>when you got a flat ass

Ya got me there.

>tfw only one Saiyan hottie

Even professional fighters wear less than this or OP

Are you implying that Bardock's waifu isn't a hottie?

Toryiama's sameface problem never ceases to amaze me

Bardock's wife a fucking shit, regardless of how hot she is

There's also Caulifla

She's a qt, but she has no leotard.

A lot of manga/anime artists seem to do that with female characters. Lone Wolf and Cub had the same problem.

Toriyama is probably the worst case because he can only draw 2 different female faces, Bulma and Android 18.

Leotards are always an easy way of making a nice simple superhero costume.

Why did Adora not wear any pants?

Think Goku will ever get the same touching reunion with his dead mom like Nardo did?

Powerquin? Harleygirl?

who is this semen demon

Character of mine for a superhero-y YA novel I'm working on, haha.

>check that URL, expecting superhero fanart
i was not ready for that

Ha yeah, didn't do the art myself, commissioned them.

Jesus Christ
I like your stuff still. What's your inking process
Oh.

Most women and men don't wear pants in eternia

As far as I know he just digitally draws over his pen sketches. Cool stuff, streams sometimes. Feel free to check out his SFW stuff. kaerhon.tumblr.com/

>Superhero actors always complain their tight outfits or clunky armor are uncomfortable, don't let them move properly and sometimes don't even let them breathe
>Meanwhile superhero actresses only complain when their costumes cover their entire body and are too tight like the male superheroes, like Catwoman. Both Lynda Carter and Gal Gadot say their costumes were very comfortable.

It's been proven that the "unpractical" costumes are actually the most practical and are only criticized for showing skin

>complaining about having to clunky armor

That's why nipon is the best

>having to wear

fixed

Where can I buy a sexy Leotard? I always wanted to see my girlfriend in one.

Step one: Load search engine of choice.
Step two: Type in "thong leotard".
Step three: Search.

skinny bitch

It could be at Dick's or something, but from my experience you'd have to specialty order it from somewhere. I guess it was before all retailers got online but I remember in school and at church all the dance/gymnastics/cheerleading shit was ordered out of catalogs.

>thong
He said SEXY, not trashy.

unless you are wearing actual armour this is at MAX what you should be wearing if you are doing hand to hand fighting. Overheating is a major problem with fighting.

Newer leotards have clippers under them.
t. leotard fetishist

Latex >>>>>>> leotards
learn to fetish retards

Leotards are better than skin tight pants because they actually draw less attention to the crotch. Instead of lines that go across the hips, tight pants actually outline the vag a lot more.

Posting with a shadman pic totally nulifies your opinion

what latex would you prefer? I save a lot of it although a lot is actual people too

why do people hate shad so much?

it's a meme

fuck it, some cosplay latex

He likes to draw lolis being penetrated by dicks that wouldn't fit not even inside a elephant's anus

not Sup Forums but it was pic related that gave me a leotard fetish when I played SSF2

Is she doing a genderbent Mr. Fantastic cosplay? Thos are some long-ass limbs.

man...once you get a latex fetish...meaning legs are best

Goten really let himself go.

Sometimes you can tell by watching which armors give the actors and stuntmen difficulty. In fact, the impracticality of actually fighting in Heisei era armors is one of the reasons for the increase in CGI for the show.

None of them looks bad as Smalville's Blue Beetle tho, shit looks like some gattack bootleg toy

>adult Goten has the same haircut as his grandma

DEEPEST LORE

>I think they generally look silly, like they're all circus accrobats.

Well, yeah. The basic superhero look was built on that of circus performers & wrestlers. They're supposed to be sexy, attention-getting & fanciful. Dowdy tacticool outfits miss the point of the genre.

Agreed.

Amazon.

He's a pedo fuck who knows he's a pedo fuck and is incredibly smug about it.

Yup.

Pants where a mistake

Is that some Mail I spy?
I wish they had made an anime out of this.

I like em

Really been taken with them as of late. A shame they'll likely never come back in style.

Remember that time Sup Forums had "funposting" asshats because they thought it was cool to shit on Moon over june? swap that webcomic over shad instead

Holy fuck.

>have iconic costumes for Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, etc.
>all costumes for women are just "dude colored leotards"
Leotards are fine, but they are fucking lazy and boring to look at for anyone that isn't thinking with their dick

I think they will, the DCEU movies already made more revealing costumes mainstream.

>>all costumes for women are just "dude colored leotards"

This is some shit tier bait. That has never been even close to true.

it looks great in print, because it could be anything

making it looks realistic, however...its very strange for someone to, say, be jumping threw walls and now ripping their thin latex, lol

nah, latex is best.

Fun fact. Olivia Munn had demanded a latex outfit like the comics. The first time she put it on she was stretching to get ready for her scene, bent down and ripped the crotch in half.

sickos.jpg