Really gets the noggin' joggin'

>"The way he feels about everyone but himself is why I'm afraid to leave my house sometimes and be in public as a woman," she said to a silent crowd. "And I don't know what it's like to be trans, I don't know what it's like to be black, but I bet there are some common threads there, where sometimes you just fucking don't feel safe." She put her hand over her heart as tears welled up in her eyes and her voice began to waver. "And it scares the shit out of me."

I don't know about you guys, but #I'mWithHer now

>But really, I think [Trump] has mental health issues, honestly. More than he has a weird belief system. I think he has mental health issues that have gone unchecked, and that is scary because he's not getting any treatment and he's unpredictable.

archive.is/MAw64

Listening to some slut

What the fuck happened to Vice? Its gone full cuck in the last few years. I know way to many people my age who think vice is so "real" and down to earth. It's scary.

>feminist punk band
>crucial

Some real intellect at work here:

>I'm such a huge believer in: You can't be what you can't see. So people have to be represented. You have to put black people on TV. You have to put trans people in movies. You have to appoint people who look like the American people, and we're not just all old white dudes. So it's so vital that we get rid of a million white men in a row. So yes, of course I want to see a woman President and I want little girls to be inspired to be President,

Hope she's stocking up on tissues:

>How will your message change on November 9 if Trump is defeated?

>Well, we will have just gotten home from this tour. I already sent in my absentee ballot. I don't know why but I'm predicting me crying. We are already planning to take the rest of the year off. We've been touring a lot, playing these songs a lot. We want to take a little break, see about writing a new record, let our brains recharge.

>amateur psychiatric diagnoses
>histrionic crocodile tears
>getting afraid half to death over myths
this is a good portrait of the average millennial shitlib

>But really, I think [Trump] has mental health issues, honestly. More than he has a weird belief system. I think he has mental health issues that have gone unchecked, and that is scary because he's not getting any treatment and he's unpredictable.
says the feminist flipping people off

Gavin McInnes left and it went to shit.

Exaxtly what i thought.

It's crucial to be used as coal in the oven.

>that smug "tough guy" smirk
>that wimpy bullshit "finger" where they don't even make a fist with the rest of their fingers
>2016
>thinking the finger is anything but super childish

>ableist
wow what a shitlord she(sorry if i got this pronoun wrong) is.

you know he wasn't "alt right meme man" back then right? he only jumped on that bandwagon in the past 5 years for shekels and attention.

He was probably just as hipster as these "feminist punks" when he was at vice.

PUNK IS DEAD

I expected War on Women to be a deathcore band.

>Vice
Ruined by their own success.

Fuck vice they snitchs man I'll never read there shit again

I hate how lame these all female punk bands are, if you wanna be hardcore feminist punk at least go to the extreme like Castration Squad instead of languishing in this pathetic safe zone

>steps outside
>stubs tow on patriarchy produced sidewalk
>triggers ptsd flashback from when a guy asked her out on a date (he was clearly a rapist)
>immediate;y burst into tears runs back inside and peepee poopoos all over the place

must be rough being a girl

Every country she has touched has collaped or fallen into war. Sage.

>vice

Kool