Reddit's r/politics is in meltdown mode over Trump taking the lead in the ABC poll

Reddit's r/politics is in meltdown mode over Trump taking the lead in the ABC poll.

LOLOLOL

THE TEARS ARE ALREADY COMING

IT WILL JUST KEEP GETTING WORSE AS NOV. 8TH COMES

THEN THEY WILL ALL KILL THEMSELVES WHEN TRUMP WINS

Honestly hope these people hang themselves on the 9th.

We did it lads. Then again I knew he would be president ever since his first debate where he told lobbyists that they fucked up.

some of the saltiest comments so far

post more, this is too comfy and i dont want reddit in my search history

It's been a long journey. Can't wait to celebrate on Plebbit for two days straight.

>are there really that many Islamophobic and racist Brits? How is leave side even close to remain? WTF UK

Get those tears up boys. I miss this meme

Does anyone have the url?

Horseshoe theory? lol

These tears are great, and he hasn't even been elected yet.
Imagine the fallout. It will be Brexit times 20.

same. these fucking morons have had long enough to wake up. they should just die

Order 66

link me up fammo

>LOL HILLARY DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT TRUMP ANYMORE SHE'S SO FAR AHEAD IN THE POLLS SHE WILL WIN
>trump gets ahead
>t-those p-p-p-polls don't mean anything!

A-are we seriously about to meme this guy to presidency?

They've downvoted most of the polling articles, but upvoted anything to do with russia to the top, except the NYT article saying there was no link to Trump and russia. They are in full denial mode.

NO

NO NO NO

NO

We were supposed to laugh at the Sup Forums tears on Nov 8! NO It's not supposed to go like this. It's HER TURN!

BTFO

yeah, I mean dude

did you see these digits?

Kek wills it

They've been in full denial mode since..oh I don't know...last June?

It's that pro-Trump biased media! They're rigging the polls in his favor!

Bee Tee Eff Ohh

Ell Ohh Ell

Lmao

A tracking poll was literally the #1 most accurate poll of the last 3 elections

Oh shit

HE HAS SPOKEN

Mfw cucks btfo

yes you F-faggot

The vagina meme again. God kill us all.

>I cannot beleive that there are this many people in America that don't spend all day on my hugbox and are old enough to vote.

It isn't even the real election yet and they are already kicking and screaming like the brats they are.

These next few months are going to be so juicy.

Both sides are guilty of this.
Still retarded but Trumpfags cry illegitimacy on polls where hillary is leading.
I have seen ludicrous sample choices though, but still... "not all polls"

True

Lol the exact opposite has been happening on Sup Forums

The redpill on polls is that they're only useful for looking at movement, not final vote counts

Top teir tabs mate.

>We need to vote for her because she's a woman! IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE A RACIST, SEXIST ASSHOLE
Yes, let's vote on someone whether they have a penis or not. How can people be that retarded.

IF trump wins I'm going to substitute pol for r/hillary from an entertainment perspective

aww poor little sjws. Fucking cocksuckers.

wtf I'm literally shaking right now, I'm crying

IT'S HER TURN YOU BIGOTS

They live in fantasy and denial. It's just what they do

We're so close. I can finally rest easy knowing that it's all done and our orange dude has won.

>The emails are more important

Why do these people speak as if an email is just a noun and is not a digital message which has content?

Love how these faggots talk

Most of that board is shills and bots

Get there very early user. The retards will most likely shut the sub down. I have 3 accounts ready to spam them when Trump wins.

>hiding the name

hello pleddit!

fuck off

I'll cum so much if he flips a deep blue state. California would be best, but Jew York and Illinois would be great too.

Nobody here cares about the polls either way. We are just trolling Hillary's supporters who worship at the altar of Nate Silver. Most people on Sup Forums realize that polls are conducting for no reason other than to sway public opinion. Fuck off with this "both sides are the same coin" bullshit.

who cares. r/politics stopped being relevant the minute hillary cheated her way to the nomination

>Hostility toward women is one of the strongest predictors of Trump support
Good. I'm glad I'm on the side that realizes the pivotal role women are playing in the downfall of civilization.

Off by 11 ther m8

it's just e-mails,bro. You know how most of YOUR e-mails are unimportant, right? Well, I'm sure Hillary Clinton's e-mails are all very unimportant as well. Probably just a lot of spam.

Try and imagine what the user "crazy_cat_gentleman" is going through guys. Just try. I'm literally shaking right now.

>search history

Ever heard of VPN? We have. So welcome to Sup Forums, and lurk moar.

>Those taps

>I guess emails are worse than bragging about sexual assault. It is so maddening!
Fucking hell, these cunts

DRUMPF IS FUCKING DONE, IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR HIM.

what the fuckbags are trying to do is to push voter apathy. they're hoping, by pushing all the fake hillary polls up to this point, that trump supporters will think "well, it's pointless. might as well not even vote if hillary is already winning."

these shitbag polls should be illegal, and the pollsters doing it should rot in prison. it's no different than those nogs who stand in front of polls trying to intimidate people.

I just went to /r/politics and something like 22 out of the 25 threads on the main page are anti-Trump, the rest are pro-Hillary or anti-Comey.

>Hotline
It's a server that got spam from another server a few months ago

I wish these cunts would fuck off

Yeah, no shit. Just look at the totally realistic usernames.

The answer is yes- better be sucking some Wikileaks dick too though

>I guess committing actual crimes is worse than locker room talk
Lol redditors I tell ya

LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR

This

I think New York is the only possible one there. Most of the deep blue states are so infested with leftists that many of them would probably commit voter fraud just to try and win.

it's fucking disgusting. i'd be embarrassed even if i was pro hillary

I can't fucking wait for the salt holy shit.

trump is literally redidit: the candidate too.
not even hiding it.

Lads I have been saving this picture for over a year, with the intent of posting it on Faceberg on November 8th/9th should Trump win. I figured some of you might enjoy it.

Holy shit I am never going back there. I thought CTR shilling was bad here.

> account called US_Election
> is a Hillary shill, probably paid for

wtf is the "blue wall"?

also LMAO at shitocrats panicking now that polls are flipping and calling the media out

>fascist

What did they mean by this?

>all the hypocrisy ITT

You guys do realize that the only difference between them and you is that their candidate is winning, right?

When Trump loses, Reddit and every other group of people you fags have antagonized this election are going to descend upon Sup Forums like a plague laughing maniacally.

I stayed here every day of Sup Forums harbor but on November 9th I'm officially a Sup Forumstard again, I can't handle it again.

I don't even like trump but I'm voting for him to revel in the mass anal Devastation of the left

>tfw your mom unironically believes the media is anti-hillary

>IT'S HER TURN YOU BIGOTS

they actually think this

like the current nog, they acted like he was owed being president.

Literally what the fuck is happening to these people? Are their brains fried?

Literally shaking right now...

>hillary leading by double digits for nearly a month
>completely flips over the course of a week
It's been well proven at this point that a huge majority of mainstream polls were bullshit, and I'm willing to bet they still are at this point. The media just isn't lying as much about it because they can't sink the rest of their reputation with a hopeless candidate and because the real numbers are starting to come out and they can't skew them.

>blue wall

Probably a synonym for "Trump's ceiling"

>wanting them to come to Sup Forums
Its better that we have a filter site for normies

These retards will just fall in line this isn't people on the right with strong convictions who own guns and have the will to go out to take the country back. I've been saying this for a very long time these people only know force they don't understand logic they don't understand compromise only force. This can be proven by all the factual information coming out showing Hillary is an extremely corrupt piece of shit.

They only know force. They know NOTHING ELSE. They will not change they will not kill themselves they will not do anything at all. They'll complain a little bit on twitter or something but nothing else

LOL I LOVE IT

Obama is a Trump plant

The shills seem to spend most of their time in /r/politics. In most of Reddit there's actually a lot of undecideds, which is why I shill for Trump there.

how the tables have turned

>wtf is the "blue wall"?
another forced meme from the Clinton camp.

people on /r/politics type like they're about to cut their wrists any second

bretty comfy

He is afraid of that horrible monster, Donald Trump, commiting the worst crime of all: forcing people to be moral and promote families.