THEY ARE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROLL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDTTisFHw0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CONTROLL

stopped reading there

It was the last word anyways retard

Was it?. I guess I stopped reading just in time then.

Anyways, you just made me vote Hillary. Good night sweet prince!

Your service has been invaluable

You are literally the problem

Also, pic related is why we have such influence

>and then he loses

WE'RE ALMOST THERE BUT

REMEMBER TO VOTER NO MATTER WHAT

VOTE ON NOV. 8TH RAIN OR SHINE

ALWAYS VOTE FOR TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT

did the word "literally" enhance the importance or depth of your post?. I would have respected it more if you weren't trying to buy respect on an anonymous shitposting website by cheapening the word just to try to make yourself seem like you literally any sort of clue as to what's going on.

Yeah man. It's pretty fucking amazing.

It's a good way to end it tbhfam. It's a joy and privilege to cause trouble with you fuckers. I'm really going to miss it.

Where do we go after?

Kindred souls have a way of finding each. I'll see you all on the otherside.

This is our crowning achievement. This is the apex of this website. We have changed the coarse of history and possibly saved western civilization.

It was an honor

We're the illuminati now

Why are we voting Trump? I thought we wanted race war and the happening Ww3. I'm a Hillary missile now.

I think we are ok with World War III. Just not with the sides the establishment wants

>I'm a Hillary missile now.

My nigger.

I still don't get Sup Forums. They bet for hbbdgs and claim Hillary wants ww3. At the same time they don't want Hillary. Are you shitting me. WW3 would top all hbdgz ever and they're voting against it!

eat a dick Sup Forums

>hurr sure muh intellect
How does it feel that after Shillary is sent packing that your kind will be hunted down and made an example of for your despicable ways

This.
I swear to God if any of you burgers don't go vote because you think it's already won, you will lose my and other cuntries' respect for a thousand years.

Plus I'm scarred that when she wins all Trump voters will be put into her education camps.

>will be hunted down

What do you mean hunted?. White loser virgins don't even have the testosterone to stand their ground in verbal discussion that isn't an an anonymous board. You're not a hunter, and if you think sitting behind a rifle in camo is real hunting and wins wars, you've been watching too much Wild Wilderness or whatever the fuck you have going on on the discovery channel.

You won't win if you don't take risks bro. Talking shit never won any wars.

You didn't do it yet. Either it's a shill to lower people's determination and make them complacent or you're just an idiot for lowering your guard when it's still over a week till the final.

You need to push all the way, right till very 8th, spreading info, convincing people, helping sift thrugh bullshit of Hillary's campaign and THEN you can be happy.

>Talking shit never won any wars.

The Cold War was all about shit-talking your way to victory.

trump is a child rapist

That is bretty scary. Trump supporters aren't stupid. They're just misleaded faggots. I don't mind keeping them alive, just have to educate them a bit. If that's even possible.

Hot

You're getting awfully presumptuous, Jamal. I know it's scary that all your gimmedats are gonna dry up once the bitch is done, but don't worry, you'll get put out of your misery soon enough.

>nukes

>talking shit

How many of you faggots ever created a deadly super weapon?

People wanted happening and the end to the current corrupted order of the world but WW3 would just fuck everyone up and no one except edgy teenage nihilists who never really dealt with military conflict asked for it.

Also, WW3 doesn't mean race war, no matter if oyu want or hate it - it just means everyone fucking everyone up.

You call yourself Hillary's missile. Given what you type it may be correct - you'll be treated exactly as "fire and forget" once the elections end.

>end of post
>"stopped reading there"

Dont count your chickens before they hatch, mate. Still a coinflip at this point

I could have kept reading you stupid motherfucking faggot. You do realize this thread goes on beyond the OP right?>

Hail Georgia.

IT'S NOT OVER YET DON'T GET COMPLACENT
AMERIDONALDS GO VOTE

IF YOU FUCK THIS UP I WILL NEVER DRINK A COCA COLA AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

stop falling for mediocre trolling pls

Nice choice guy

I just don't want the circus getting crazier than it already is.

I actually voted Bernie by mail. If Hillary gets pulled from the race we still might win Bernie Bros. I want my free college.

Hell yeah bruh, I literally went trick r treating with my wife's son with a Hillary mask.

It was just a face mask and regular clothes so people weren't really disgusted with an adult trick r treating and still in the spirit of Halloween so. I also had a little list of like 10 things negative about Trump on my shirt I was wearing. I think I got my point across.

which is a definite with Vlad coming into the NATO circle... which shouldnt and cant' make sense.

Trump brings world peace or destruction.... nothing in between....

You do know ak47's are terrible weapons right?.

They aren't accurate very far, they're heavy as fuck, and they jam almost every 4th round.

This isn't a shitposting website, it's a Korean recipe sharing forum.
Kys

First we fix the US, then we fix Germany.

MGGA

Guess i don't need to vote anymore

You don't understand. Trump supporters will never grow complacent. Trump has been the underdog of this race since day 1 with the media, the establishment, and all of public society railing against him. The whole world gave its all to demoralize Trump supporters for months on end, but it just made them stronger. Now that the RCP average is actually validating his lead, our penises are beyond diamonds and hell itself couldn't stop us from flooding those booths.

>This isn't a shitposting website

fair enough, Sup Forums is the literal (and I do mean LITERAL) singularity of the internet when it comes to virgin manchild aggressive shitposting.

>Korean

Isn't the dude who bought it chinese?

I'm a mk17 guy myself.. secondary choice being m14socom

EXCUSE ME
Is it November 9th?
I don't think so
GO OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP
Take a few friends
MAGA

Back to tumbler with you literally faggots.

History books are going to talk about Sup Forums.
It's absolutely crazy how much influence Sup Forums has had on the world.
It blows my mind.
It's the weirdest feeling in the world seeing someone share with you pictures that you made and posted on Sup Forums just once.

IT'S NOT OVER.
VOTE NO MATTER WHAT.
If I lived in the USA I would climb through a mile of brambles and swim laps in a pool of iodine just to vote for Trump.
No complacency! (plz no bully)

huehuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuhe

muh record hath been corrected

When do I receive my victory medal?

How new are you?
New enough that you didn't get the meme.
Reddit is a much better place for you, please go back.

you literally are literally retarted

Those digits confirm. Vote you faggots

Started working here last week nigger. The only thing I know about my job is "damage control" so fuck you.

kek

If he wins I will physically make an alter to kek and pray to him every day.

>Hurr durr, if I call him a nigger it invariably proves my point.

we only have this excerpt
youtube.com/watch?v=gDTTisFHw0A

No, AK47s are very reliable and very rugged.

They do not have the effective range of a modern military rifle due to larger, heavier rounds (350m compared to 450m for the M16), and they are slightly less accurate (15cm @ 100y vs 11cm @ 100y)

AK rounds have greater penetration, but a slower rate of fire.

The main point though is that for the cost of one M16, you can buy FOUR AK47s and have some cash left over for a couple boxes of ammo.

>if I call him a nigger it invariably proves my point.

Are you being sarcastic?. Doesn't that shit work around here?. Why is your font green?

CTR is trying to slide this, spread it to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

>WE FUCKING DID IT
>WE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

>WE MEEDED A PRESIDENT
>INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

>HOLY FUCK

>POST YOUR FEEL WHEN

>HILLARY IS DONE

>HER CAMPAIN IS IN FREE FALL

>THEY ARE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROLL
Ayy senpai

>has successfully reproduced a lil radio expert.

Crawl across broken fucking glass to vote, burgerqueers.

I hear that. So what you're saying is that Russians cheap out for shitter fucking goddamn weapons to save on faggot rounds that suck?.

lil NEET

You should go to 7chan.

>MInd also BLown. Eto tozhye sumaschedshiy

Feels pretty good

HE'S STILL LOSING YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS!!!

Thanks for correcting the record.

Fucking idiot

fite me

So what are the excat accusations against hillary?

That's a cute map you made there

>Michigan. Blue.

Nice meme, fag.

It's the current no toss ups map. This is my personal prediction.

More proofs that she sent classified shit from and to her email server.

>as if we didn't know that fucking shit already

tbpfh her shitty home email server was probably more secure than the crap being ran from the pentagon. Everyone with a a brain in their cranium knows they're hacking into our shit regardless of where it's being ran from.

>Is first reply
>T..t..there was stuff after me guise, I swear!
kek

>Arizona
>Blue

This is 100% delusion.
Why does the media keep pushing this meme? It's almost as ridiculous as Texas going blue.

post ends there you fag
you sure love this screencap broseph

She set up a private server, which is against the law because her job involves sending classified information.
She lied about not having received or sent any classified information. She was proven to be lying.

In the e-mails there's loads of damning information and she did break the law, but the charges were dropped.
Now more e-mails have been discovered on Anthony Wiener's laptop, which forced the FBI to re-open the investigation.

Apparently the e-mails found are so bad that Obama decided to drop all support of Hillary, Michele Obama deleted any mentions of Hillary from her Twitter and the media have basically stopped shilling for her.
The one thing she can and should have been arrested for was the mishandling of classified information. That's enough to arrest her, but there's something much bigger here.

Here's what I think will happen.
For quite some time people have suspected the Clinton Foundation to be a pedo ring, and it was co-founded by a man who fucks kids along with Bill Clinton on his private planes.
Anthony Weiner is also a pedo who just got into a scandal for sexting a 15 year old, and posting pictures with his boner with a toddler next to him. The guy is a pedo 100%.
Put two and two together and you can potentially find e-mails of Anthony Weiner using the Clinton Foundation child sex ring.
To top it all off - Hillary has a history of defending child rapists and she's married to a literal rapist who has used Lolita Express countless times.

IT'S NOT OVER YET

DOUBLE FUCKING DOWN ON SOCIAL MEDIA

The fight is not over. We want to see overkill against clinton. We want Trump in and her in prison, along with the destruction of the MSM, special interests, clinton foundation, and the powerful folks who backed her. She's a small piece of a big story and I want to see it all collapse into itself.

But yes, I feel great to see the Trump Train as strong as always. These series of attacks did exactly what we wanted: it forced the media's hand. And since they're the major direct resource to the masses, they can only do damage control and make themselves look bad. That or destroy the reputation of clinton to salvage their credibility.

With all the attention to the rigging and to the elections, I think it'll happen. I think Trump will succeed in a landslide. Even if it's rigged. Just like he said, "It's like boxing. It doesn't matter if the judges are fixed, if you knockout your opponent."

he's mongolian

I feel sorry for you, my dear normie

Just now on the news here they reported on Trump leading the polls.
They also translated a pretty good Trump speech where he talks about wanting to make sure people integrate to avoid a future where the official language of the country is no longer English.
They're red pilling our people now. What Trump said is exactly what resonates with our people who fear losing our country to Russians.

OUR WORK IS NOT DONE

INCREASE THE MEMES UNTIL UTTER ANNIHILATION IS COMPLETE

It's not over yet. This election proved that the polls can change in a matter of hours. It's like none other before so we must be extra careful and hope for more leaks so seal the deal.

Guys, i need some redpilled pictures against Clinton so i can start spamming twitter

You should know that there is a chance more dirt will come out on both of them, and we don't know which will be worse.
>though based on their predictions for the pussy grabbing and uncle tom tapes I have low expectations for any more Trump leaks