forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/
youtu.be/JpjpEkUe_kE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYYYYYY

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Project Blue Beam trial run

That's just God farting

>yfw ayy lmao abduct all of Hillary's emails from the FBI and the investigation is dropped

Zero point energy when?

Nice drone

stage 2xZ time travel. Most likely gamma maw rears from the quadrant 22789. Interesting that they're so close to our atmosphere. I presume they're here for the election. I really hope they make contact soon, and give us that sweet technology

Swamp gass

When Greer finds a working machine.

For the first time in a while the 'ROSE EDIS' Alert maps "Earth Approaching Objects" list is empty.

Helo AIDF, 3 strands of human DNA have been depositedm on your account

probably reflection from the inside of the plain.

wow literally nothing

No, they will exterminate us for being retards.

GIANT AYYYY

>Buy drone
>Attach green LED
>Fly it up
>Flash LED
>???
>Profit

It's a fucking weather balloon.

Even if it's not what difference does it make now?

I've never been inside a plain before. Must be intense.

We all know that it was an element from outside the dome

PEPE

holyshit, that object is fucking big ball of light!! WTF CAN THIS BE?

I saw this last night in Borneo. But it was orange. It was heading north too so could be the same object. It was fucking booking it though. Way faster than these videos. I just thought it was a meteor entering the atmosphere.

it's above the sky retard and the object is fucking big and moving with high speed

ITS A BIRD!

Pepe has landed.

This, predictive programming.

He's watching...

how the fuck were you in borneo last night

Remember that leaked info about holograms before the elections once shit turns black?

Prepare for ayy lmaos in the next few days Sup Forums

Hopefully the files about the ayy lmao laser show weren't fake.

The last thing they had listed was a 1.7km rock supposed to pass on the 31st.

I doubt it was any debris due to the color.
Boron burns bright Green, different Coppers will burn Green/Bluish-Green, Thallium and Tungsten also burn green.

It's basically a mirage produced by concentrated high electron energy waves

This is prohibited by the federal space government of galaxy 455. It is possible for maw rears to destroy us but they have no need. Our planet and level of technology is a fraction of their capabilities. As i said they're using stage 2xZ time travel, pretty advanced shit.

>this is what sphere earthers actually believe

Sweet technology of holograms? Man some of you are so blind.

Blue beam or firebrand or whatever they are calling the laser hologram pretend alien invasion now trial run

He's coming

maybe we are so close to nuclear war that the aliens feel they have to intervene?

it's fake

Source? Seriously? Like anything on either maw rears or 2xZ time travel?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Don't watch the vids

25 space cash has been deposited into your intergalactic monetary cluster

Any cool videos?

k

maw rears? can i read up on them anywhere?

It's just indian nuclear poo

That's a plasma alien.

>flag

No doubt you wont believe me so i'm not really putting myself in danger by telling you. I obviously cant source because this information isn't available to the public, if it was earth would become like a tourist hot spot for aliens and we aren't ready for that yet. Maw rears are a sentient life from quadrant 22789. renowned for their natural healing qualities and advanced quantumG usage {essentially quantum gravity manipulation}. They were one of the first to understand and manipulate particles for their benefits which is how they brought about stage 2xZ time travel. Its really just a fancy naming for light travel. Going back in time is only possible for like 2 races in the whole universe. All other are bound by the laws of continuation sadly.

That's very obviously a weather balloon.

They were destroyed, though...

Yeah totally fake
>LEL

It's Kek taking his final form.

Could be the green lady. That stuff was supposed to be phased out some decades ago.

interesting, why would earth become a tourist hot spot for aliens if the public was aware of this?

when are we ready?

can you reveal any hint as to how to get to this information, i know i'd probably have to work on my own to get it but do you have a lead for me?

also were these races always bound by the law of continuation or did they achieve the ability through scientific advancements? meaning, could we also achieve it one day?

would we hitchhike in their ships?

NBC cant into streaming

any youtube versions ?

Well nukes in 30

this explains SKYKING going nuts all day
they have people on the ground somewhere also
i heard pilots talking and distressed people

Nukes wouldn't be green, friends.

LMAO !

O-oh.

>light speed

youtu.be/JpjpEkUe_kE

Remember, you chose this path.

This is it.

fuck off spaceTR

That wasn't their belief apparently.

Doubt anything will come of it either way. He'd have to create a team of people who can build one, but who would be willing to join him when there's no money involved? And who would guarantee their safety?

>Tfw you know all this is some fat Australian memeing buy you want to believe

This is not what is in the video.

>Going back in time is only possible for like 2 races in the whole universe.
australia making absolute statement over the universe
brilliant shitposting at max lvl

keked and checked

>when your election is so entertaining even aliens are watching

i love how whenever a democrat is doing bad the news talks about cute babies, animals and shit like this

oh shit they might actually do Firesign after all. i dont have the photo with me, look it up you faggots. dont fall for this fake alien bait.

this. we really dont deserve much better

yep.

Guys, it's just the Russians up to their old tricks. Another reason why I'm With Her.

>16 Intergalactic credits have been deposited into your account

nothing to see here. Just NASA playing with their lazer pointer

>ayy lmaos come in peace
>we call them "space niggers"
>declare war
>win
>200y later
>AYY LIVES MATTER
>reparations

That would be ice crystal diffraction.

Borneo?

dumb bitch I am a scholar and travel world. No way you were in Borneo white bitch

I'm big on UFO stuff and usally really want it to be aliums however this looks like those plasma balls or whatever that happen before earthquakes because it looks like its in flux or wobbling

Epic lol burger!
But don't you have a twitch stream of rocket league to watch before bedtime, kappa? Remember it's a school night!

Ahh hell here we go... those faggots are going to false flag Aliens like the fake report/paper said they would to cancel the election.

Isn't it just Hillary panicking and returning to her lizard planet ?

90% of Sup Forums is aliens pretending to be human. The other 10% is a mix of little girls, FBI agents, TayTay, CTR, and one regular guy crossboarding from /x/.

The universe has thousands upon thousands of galaxies. Think of a galaxy as just one big world, and anything inside in the galaxy is a country if that makes sense to you. We haven't become established in the "world" yet because humanity would destroy itself at the sign of aliens. People would proclaim them as gods, billions of peoples core beliefs would be shattered. Fighting would follow and death would spread over the world. We are quickly advancing but are still very very primitive. We will be ready once all of earth unites into one single "country" I know what you'll say >NWO yes they're trying to prime us for this but at the moment its an impossibility for various reasons. You can get this information by being one of the smartest in the world, have your dna spliced with sentient dna and work for the faaese. Since that is an impossibility for you i would suggest staring at the stars. The races capable of time travel are one with the beginning. They are everywhere in a known galaxy at all times. Each galaxy has one who manages the flow of time and makes sure everything doesn't happen at once, from the past till now. We could never "hitchhike" with them since they don't interact with anybody at all only time and their kind.

I would suggest you believe in impossibilities friend since that is only how they become possible.

It is well known throughout the universe that time manipulation is not possible for us ever.

What the hell are you doing in Australia, Dan Akroyd?

He said high speed. Why are you fighting with yourself, Denmark?

>It is well known throughout the universe that time manipulation is not possible for us ever.
to the same extent we know on this board that australia is shitposting all day?

then ofc it has to be true

Gize.....