>Muh gun control

Are you faggots starting to understand why this will never work? You can't un-invent technology.
>It cost him $25 dollars to make this
BAN ASSAULT PIPES NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVhceWZiYPQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW5KR1pDxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh for fucks sakes. Forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=NVhceWZiYPQ

i would not trust putting my face up to that end cap and fire a 12 gauge round

Daily reminder: all rights stem from the ability to defend them, even with violence if necessary. What good is free speech if you cant shoot the bastards trying to lock you up for having a dissenting opinion.

>How to make gunpowder for bullets from piss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW5KR1pDxs

You cant make this stuff up

>The Burger's Burden

Yeah gunpowder is stupid easy to make, the primer however... Is a tad dicey to make yourself.

Bumping. DIY guns thread?

the ammunition are controlled

>You can't un-invent technology

most people can't detonate a mini nuke. That's sort of what the liberals would like to accomplish. Their followers mostly wouldn't be able to make their own bullets and gun.

Nope. You can make your own with minimal risk. Even if you have to go back to muzzle loading and lead shot. Then the objective is to kill someone with a better gun, kill him, take it, rinse and repeat. You cant enforce gun control without guns. One crude shotgun is all it takes to gain a rifle or pistol from some fuck trying to take your gun.

Gun control works really well over here.

that's a really good point. I think liberals underestimate criminals because they are like sheltered primary teachers.

Because you don't have a whole fucking continent full of Soviet and CIA weapons connected to you, plus you aren't 60% white just yet.

It's the same reason they are pro-BLM shit.
>They've never lived in a black community
>They grew up in a gated upper middle class community

Yeah. There are many good people out there. But they are truly unprepared to fight for their life. One on one or otherwise. To be honest, we have lost the concept of "the honest criminal" only fuck with the government, police, and the military, or other criminals. No drugs. And never involve women and children under penalty of death. I pray for my generation, 90% of them couldnt sprint a mile if they had to, and couldnt last a week.without water in their faucet and power in their house. Its fucking sad.

Bumpang

Flint rifles are back!

i thought that part of blood meridian was bullshit, guess not.

Hell if it does the job, and lets you have the dead enemys weapon, i see no problem