Where should I move too in Europe?

Based on Pol, where should a college educated Texan move too in Europe?
>Only conditions is that it's not hot
>Tired of the heat

>college educated
>too

>too
Im sorry, you have to stay.

>leaving usa when Trump is your next president
why would you do that

Just woke up. Coffee isn't hitting me yet.
I'm tired of this election; half my neighbors are trump, half are clinton. I hear their bickering every day. I just want to go somewhere nice, cold, and cozy.
Whats Austria like?

We could need some people with military training here, except you´re a black or mexican

It's good, I guess. It depends on what your priorities are.

sweden

I'm half Mexican, the other half is German indeed. Pretty pale so I don't have much of that tan.
My priorities are to paint the country side, earn a living wage; basically doing everything illegals in my country believe they're doing, but don't.
How easy is it to pick up the language?

Switzerland is the only non-shit country. Poland used to be good ~year ago for educated people because there is no muslim and with good job you live like a king. Its not anymore, stay away, do not fall for "last bastion of whiteness" meme, nu-Poland is uttershit.

immigrants dont speak swedish there, you'll be fine with english.

if you're white find out which country your ancestors came from
go to that country to 'find your roots'
make sure you tell everyone you meet how you are american finding their roots in that country
talk loudly

I'm in Cali and ready to move at least till Donald Trump gets impeached. Money is not really an issue. Ideas

I already know where my Mother's from, a small town in the Rhineland. Problem is, just about all of her relatives are dead. Still, I'd like to visit that place some day, I hear it's quite big on music.
Really? I thought Poland was, well, base like everyone says it is. Still like to visit Warsaw.
Are you sure? I don't want to stand out.
Nice dubs by the way.

For someone like you, from California? Go to Canada. It should be easy, there's a road heading all the way up there.

I recommend Western Hungary, Sopron, to be more precise. It's next to the Austrian border, so if things don't work out, you can always commute to Austria,

Warsaw was bombed to dust in WWII. I recommend Wroclaw.

That place looks beautiful. Just as I imagined a European town to be like.
Looking them up on Wikipedia. Wroclaw looks pretty nice.

Looks like I'm off to England. I've seen a ton of John Oliver, so I think I can match your mannerisms. I don't reckon I'll fancy all the faggotry, though.

Everyone thinks I'm British - If I ever decide to go there, undoubtedly I'd blend in like that.

Latvia

> HURR DURR GERMANY KEKED DOOMED AHMED IMMIGRANTS

Please stay in Texas.

I know you're bullshitting, but it angers me that there are people who actually think that way.

Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Czech rep, Estonia, Finland

These are the only euro countries I would consider moving to

What are you shouting at?
Also wtf is a Krauthammer

Switzerland is a meme. Aside from the alps it is nothing special.

Enjoy going to prison for going 10mph too fast on the motorway.

No, really. Everyone down here assumes I'm British because of how I talk. It's really annoying.
Whats Latvia like?
Thanks. I'll write those down and look into each one.

It is neither based nor shit like this liberal piece of shit suggests. Your average eastern country filled with catholic cuckservatives like the current government and opportunistic shitheads like the previous government.
I also don't reccomend Warsaw because there is not much left and it is filled with niggers. Try Kraków, Wrocław or Gdańsk instead.

Honest Opinion here.

The only true european countries that are worth staying there for a longer amount of time are

GERMANY, FRANCE, ENGLAND

The rest is too small and too far away from where the magic happens. You will get bored there pretty soon.

germany is fine

dont believe Sup Forums

poland is shit, I was there a month ago

Hmm. Alright then. Thanks for the heads up here; how easy is it to learn Polish? If I'm going to move to a new country, I might as well attempt to learn the language.
Well I already know some German, more then I can type, so that place is always an option. Which region has the lowest population of Refugees?

Central Europe and Baltics have some pretty neat cities, post-WWII degenerate architecture didn't fuck them up that much (there are still a lot of commieboxes though.)
Budapest, Zagreb, Pécs, Kosice, Wroclaw, Prague, Tallinn still have a traditional "Europe" vibe, no skyscrapers and shitskins are still not that common. Prague is top tier, but the tourists sometimes kill the mood.

Those countries are just my personal choice in an ideal world

You probably want to move to get a job in Denmark, UK, Ireland , Norway, etc if you want to make $

Eastern Europe is poorer compared to western Europe sadly, its harder to make $

Finland and Switzerland would still be good choices IMO, maybe even Norway I'm not sure . I don't know much about Estonia except it is beautiful there.

Not sure about which countries know English.

Dude, what the fuck do you want? You want IMMIGRATE here and complain about IMMIGRANTS? Stay the fuck in Texas and play with your guns, we don't stupid fucks like you around here.

>implying white immigrants are bad

Polish is considered to be one of the most difficult languages for foreigners to learn. You would probably never come close to native speaker level but you would be understood and people are quite tolerant in this regard.

I'll keep those in mind. Thank you!
Nice get my friend. I've always wanted to see snow, so I might head off to Norway. I hear their language is similar to English, so I might have a better time up there.
Surely you jest; you don't like them either, do you?
That would be my best goal; to try and assimilate to that culture as much as I can. My speech might be a bit broken, but as long as I can talk to my neighbor about our day I'll be happy.

>Lists the three most shitskin-infected countries
>unironically believes these countries can be called "European"
Keep dreaming, Fritz von Ahmed.

>college educated
>Texas
>too
>€
>too hot for me
>asking Sup Forums for advice

>The rest is too small and too far away from where the ficki ficki happens

You're a gigantic faggot

>move too in Europe
I think you are better off in the US

>college educated
clearly English wasn't a required class

The weather, the girls, the food, the classical culture.

If that's not enough I don't know what to tell you.

>there are people who actually think that way
You mean Americans, right? Americans are overtly meme tier about "muh heritage" and shit like that.

How do people think you're British? Do you have a lisp or speech impediment?

Everyone says I have that "Proper British way of talking" thats annoying as hell to hear all the time.

I'm heading off lads.
Thanks for all your info. Take care.

Wanna swap places.

nowhere, the USA is a better place to live on average

why are so many people obsessed with Europe? Build your own countries

Come here or go to Hungary.

>My priorities are to paint the country side
Europe could use a charismatic painter with a talent for public speaking.

fuck of nigger