Problem Solverz

Was this show ahead of its time?

youtube.com/watch?v=CfyQyGz3y1E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4b47MwFUA
youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbpRflnjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stone Quackers was good, fuck knows what happened here.

Yes, it was better than anybody here realized.

Would've worked better as an audio play desu

bump

This show was weird

No, I think it was perfect at it's time. It died not because we didn't want it but because we couldn't handle it anymore. Thus began the dark age of cartoons.

>Sup Forums always complains about ugly-on-purpose shows
>this is ok

What the fuck?
It doesn't matter if it's funny, it hurts to even look at it.

I think this show would've worked better on Adult Swim.

I swear this has to be lost media

There was a different pilot to problem solverz with the same name, it had a hippie, a witch, who's whole body was a black cone, some girl, a dog, and i could swear there was a wizard or something?

it was about pizza, and there was another where they were stuck in a timeloop and there was a song about peppermint tea at the end

It's on the Paper Rad DVD but all uploads of it seem to be taken offline. Here's a partial clip, I think the full thing was 5 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4b47MwFUA

The overuse of color, sharp lines, and geometric objects were a fun to watch and look at. The show itself was lacking.

>ugly

nah

Problem Solverz was always good.

Secret fort mountain of awesome called..

It wants it's ugly back

You can all laugh, but when I heard paper rad was doing a show, I shit myself laughing because I knew it was going to be the stupidest shit ever and I was absolutely right.

No sarcasm, but it's creative team certainly were (and mostly still are)

you people don't even know, paperrad was the shit
youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbpRflnjk

This. No one seems to have heard of this show, but it deserves more episodes.

I remember them from that Lightning Bolt music video

I think what became Problem Solverz was originally Neon Gnome, guess they just repurposed the name

bump

I talked to a guy who worked on SMFA on tumblr. He mentioned that it, Problem Solverz, and one other pilot were developed by this one adult swim exec were behind the backs of the main CN guys. Said adult swim exec would later be the guy behind the Animation Domination High Def block (which notably had Ben Jones as creative director on all of it's shows and lead designer John Pham as art director)

Bump

How was this shit get approved to air on CN? I mean, I like it, but it's pretty fucked up.

Anybody got a MEGA/Drive link of the whole series? (Including the formally-exclusive
-to-Netflix second season)

tux dog was a based motherfucker

Adult Swim rejected it in 2008 for being "too cute"

Bump

seeing as to where the quality of animation is going I would say so...