I am a Trump voter in a neighborhood where every other lawn has a Hillary sign in it

I am a Trump voter in a neighborhood where every other lawn has a Hillary sign in it.

This neighborhood is 100% white with absolutely no niggers and situated near a university.

Houses here start at $450,000 at the bare minimum.

The whites who live here are limousine liberals who go to art galleries and vote to beef up Section 8 housing despite living far away from the ghetto.

For all intents and purposes, this neighborhood is one big ivory tower.

How can these people be so naive?

Maybe they don't want the economy destroyed by destroying free trade.

Also you can give a shit about people that are not right under your nose, it is called empathy. Try having some,

>a loveable troll from a nation of stranded criminal is against protectionist trade

:^)

If trump fuck the country over, all their wealth becomes play money.

>economy destroyed by destroying free trade.

>you can give a shit about people that are not right under your nose

I don't want to vote to increase funding for Section 8.

Niggers who refuse to work do not deserve my money.

They also drive property values down.

Project Clinton Cash on a city building wall every night.

What do you mean?

Doco showing CF and CGI pay for play.

Sorry. See I spazzed out and linked myself.

So literally any neighborhood with liberal professors living in them. The members of the ivory tower must protect itself by signaling their virtues.

Don't believe it for one second. I'm going to need a picture.

>any neighborhood with liberal professors living in them.

Yes, exactly.

>The members of the ivory tower must protect itself by signaling their virtues.

Some of these people have signs of every woman, progressive, and minority candidate in their yards.

It's like they want everyone to know that they're tolerant of superficial differences between people and only vote based on color and gender.

>posting a picture of my neighborhood on Sup Forums

Come on, son.

I'll tell you that I live in Orange County and leave it at that.

It's never too late to go door-to-door redpilling people. Put this image in their head: Another criminal dindu is killed by police while resisting arrest. Dindus take the riots to nice Hwyte neighborhoods, etc.

>Houses here start at $450,000 at the bare minimum.
sounds like a canadian slum

>It's never too late to go door-to-door redpilling people.

That would just piss people off.

The only nice area in Canada is Vancouver.

>Orange County
>California

Found the problem

>How can these people be so naive?

You answered your own question.

>This neighborhood is 100% white with absolutely no niggers

It never ceases to amaze me know the people removed from the nigger population are the ones who show blind support for it.

>I am a Trump voter in a neighborhood where every other lawn has a Hillary sign in it
>For all intents and purposes, this neighborhood is one big ivory tower

I seriously hope you never leave your house without a MAGA hat, preferably with a matching t-shirt.

Most people here could only dream of the chance of trolling so many people everyday by simply existing.