I love this dynamic

I love this dynamic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcLYxyqSDQo
youtube.com/watch?v=nNzXCPAarqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw no heidi turner gf

I keep thinking, Karen became a thing and after 'The Poor Kid' we got a really cute dynamic with her brother. Now Heidi, the origonal pallet for Karen, is Cartmans gf.

Who managed to make their way into South Park Studios and build themselves high enough to make their obscure waifu into a major character? Cause they're my hero.

Trey did

Then Trey is my hero as well. I also love all the Heidi abuse so far. Her briefly standing up to Cartman only makes it all the sweeter when she falls back in line and he keeps talking shit about her to her face. It's only a matter of time before she snaps and Cartman gets his, but there's no knowing where she'll go from there. I'm still hoping for yandere mode and a Misery parody.

I really don't. They completely killed his character by doing that.

The thing about characters in south park is that they must be dynamic enough to be used in whatever story Matt and Trey come up with during the sort time they have.

Jimmy was kept cause they thought he was very versitile and so were the Goth kids, but unlike Jimmy, the goths are very situational and aren't used as bros that hang with the rest of the gang in the cafeteria like Clyde or Token.

A lot of the people working on South Park are married including Trey so I assume Hieman will portray some of the most extreme dynamics of relationship troubles much like Cartman himself is used for Trey and Matts most extreme views.

Whether or not it will be as versatile as most think has yet to be seen.

it's not congruent with cartman's character.

I found cartman crying for heidi to come back hilarious

Cartman's been out-of-character ever since this Heidi girl showed up. I absolutely hate it. They butchered him.

He's back in character now. And if you think he was out of character in S20, you must also think he was out of character for the better part of S19 after getting beaten up by PC Principal. He's the one that instigated the change, Heidi just came along later.

Stop evading all my south park world filters, faggot!

I'll consider him out of character until he sticks his tongue down Kyle's throat so fuck you

Back in character? Lol how old are you? Have you actually seen the first seasons? He used to swear all the time, kike Kyle around, be fucking evil and spoiled and would NEVER just stand there if he was being laughed at by the group because of his suicide call to Heidi. Also he would never have been able to have a girlfriend. His rated G rap was booooring. It could've been so much better.

>being this triggered
Are you going to kill yourself, user?

Cartman's been out of character ever since he hilled an eighth graders parents.

No, are you? Underage faggot.

I hate the way Cartman treats Heidi now as a continuation of the shitty conspiracy theory that Butters fed him, easily the worst part of this season.

Honestly if any two people in the world are going to end up as redpilled antisocial morons it would probably be Butters and Cartman.

Actually I expected better of Butters since he did have some experience with girls and dealing with breakups in a healthy way but I guess they needed someone to fuck up Cartmans relationship and Butters is one of the only people who talks to him willingly.

He's back to being a self centered whiny brat. That's what he always was whether he was mad at hippies or jews or Kyle. His trying to make everything about him was classic Cartman behavior. And yes, I've been watching South Park since Season 1, probably a lot longer than you have. Your interpretation of Cartman's antics is selective and superficial. There are plenty of episodes where he's just a manipulative asshole without needing to resort to being turbo racist or whatever.

Try watching Casa Bonita, for example. Or Die Hippie Die.

Yeah, Cartmans racism is sometimes just a means to an end. Like that whole thing with the gingers.

I'm not saying he's turbo racist, where am I saying this? I just think Cartman has been way too 'good' lately. He's like a turned down version of himself. He's manipulative yes, but not enough. Bratty, but not enough.

And for crying out loud I'm fucking 30 years old, obviously I've been watching from the start as well. But at least I still have standards I hold South Park to. I'm not going to like this crap just because it's South Park.

butters seemed pretty jaded about love at times. like when he ran prostitutes. although iirc, he changes his mind at the end of the episode.

I want to see Heidi turn out evil and have a battle of wits against cartman.

There wasn't much to go off of if Cartman and Heidi were all lovey dovey for all future episodes.

My biggest issue with Cartman is that everyone prior to Heidi is used to his antics, Butters isn't even falling for the stuff Cartman pulled way back when. Cartman needs someone to deliver the risk of his attitude, it used to be Kyle but Kyle seems bored at what he does have the time, (also I like were Cartman is with Kyle now and there is no need to regress from it).

Last episode made Heidi to be a bit of a push over like Butters but also capable to take on Cartman like Wendy. I'm interested to see more as I have grown to enjoy these kids in their ups and downs.

>I'm fucking 30 years old
Not him, but thats pretty sad

you're on Sup Forums, who are you to talk about sad?

Your on Sup Forums, we're all pretty sad brah.

Ok I'll just kill myself then. Way to go making me self-conscious about my age. Not even Kyman can save me now.

Fuck off user

18:53:41
18:54:08

God I love being in a hive mind.

Never said you had to like it, I just think he's acting more like his typical self than he did in S20 after getting pounded by the principal.

Guess I better just die too, then.

Don't let some underaged fag get to you.

Why does Kyman get all the good art? You damn fujos. Heiman is CUTE! Especially now that it's become outright abusive.

Ok I won't. If I have to get even older to see Kyman finally happen I will.

Good art? You call that good?

mfw I ship top!Kylebottom!Cartman or at least powerbottom Kyle because he would never let Cartman fuck around with him (pun intended) and because Cartman's secretly a little bitch, but all the yaoi is girly Kyles and lean and muscled (ew) Cartmans.

I will at least commend you for having discerning taste when it comes to your OTP. Even if Heiman > Buttman > Candy > Kyman

>mfw saved some frogposters life
Kyman happening would be nice though.
Calm down nigger it's just cartman teasing kyle like he does in the actual show tooi like top/power bottom kyle too

I like your trips but Candy is gross and Buttman ain't never gonna happen 'cause they're both bottoms.

How can you save me and then call me a nigger? Whyyyyy

Ok enough with the roleplaying. Post good Kyman pls? desu I have kinda neglected this ship lately. But I've been bingewatching 18-19-20-21 and it's totally back now. My Kyman art is old and faggoty though :(

I like it when there a moment were Cartman gets along relatively well with the gang.

We like it when they fight for laughs but we go fan crazy when they have fun together. That's why there is so much fan-art displaying so.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcLYxyqSDQo

Sorry guys.

I'd ask someone to post Heiman art but there isn't that much of it and it's mostly meh anyway.

Being thirty is sad? Why is that? Are you going to stop loving everything you followed the very second you turn thirty?

Take all our oldfag (You)s, you monster.

I think its funny there are people that complain about cartman's characterization just now, when the show hasn't been consistent about it since season 5.

Well it isn't easy to find I'll give you that, but this season should help.

Apology accepted

Never saw that one before, so I appreciate it. I figure when I look again in a few months there'll probably be a handful of new ones. Maybe more depending on what happens.

I love that style though

Artists are fickle, hell I only drew Lola cause of a freak raisins thread a bit back.

They need a spark in the relationship for them to take interest in drawing them together. Creek has a spark and a lot of fan interpretation.

It's certainly interesting. She's like a less submissive Butters in that she actively stands up to him and argues against his shitty behaviour but still cares for him and gives into his manipulation

Yeah they nailed down real marriage perfectly.

Nice. An art delivery from beyond the purge grave.

So far she's like a hybrid of Butters and Wendy, but mostly leans towards Butters' submissiveness. She's gonna snap though.

This is new

>She's gonna snap though.
So... odds on her killing herself at the end of the season and the whole thing getting played off with a laugh?

I love it too

They already made that joke though.

Yeah it's interesting. I hope they stay together

I wouldn't be able to handle that

>Eric rips into her in the middle of rapping
>He selfishly undermines good causes
>Heidi just keeps following him with the radio
>She'll endure it to make him happy and keep him alive

The real question is: Is she really as miserable as we think, or is she getting off on the emotional abuse somehow? I feel like any other character would have told him to fuck off by this point. Even Butters only takes so much of Cartman being a selfish crybaby asshole.

I don't think she's gonna kill herself, but she might try to kill Liane or Kyle, or kidnap Cartman so he can never leave her. Something like that.

Dynamic? You mean how Cartman is an asshole and Heidi's an unfunny pushover?
Cartman needs to be with another dick. Pic related, endgame.

>Cartman needs to be with another dick
>a gay ship
i see what you did there

Are you the same user every time? it's getting pretty annoying now.

Kyle and Nichole would have been cute. Fucking Cartman and his insanely high shipper power level.

Playing a death off as a laugh doesn't really work if you spend multiple seasons building up to it. Makes it feel more like a soap opera than a comedy.

>Girl getting off to emotional abuse
Yes

I want this more than anything in my life :'(
I get off of bickering with my bf and calling him names and being an ass and then fucking him. It's an irresistible dynamic.

Check the topic of the thread and then fuck off if you're not even going to try and discuss anything.

>Heidi
>Unfunny
Absurd, next you'll be saying she's unsmart or something

Yes.

I had forgotten she was also the two faced bitch in SoT

So I keep debating with myself, should Heidi "fix" Cartman, or be revealed to be a sociopath like him?

patrician taste t b q h

neither.

Toouchy.
I think now we know why you like the yandere types.

thats gay

Anyone think its funny that the first episode ended with a breakup, and then the second episode they're back together just like that, with only an explanation after the fact? I get the feeling Cartman actually still loves her deep down.

>I get the feeling Cartman actually still loves her deep down.
No shit, he called her crying in the middle of the night. Maybe it's a similar situation to Kyle, where despite everything he finds he can't live without him when he's gone

I know Japan would eat that shit up. Abused girls in anime is like their bread an butter.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNzXCPAarqw

I like character discussion more than petty sniping. And yes, yandere types can be entertaining. Cartman has been a good example of that himself in the past.

She was also the first to bully Marjorine. Maybe all that is forgotten like old Wendy, but maybe not.

I'd wonder if Cartman is really capable of loving someone more than himself, but Tsst suggests he probably is. I don't think that applies to Heidi though.

>I love this dynamic.
I knew they would get back together but not this soon. Best couple

Uh, yeah?

I absolutely love the couple but I don't understand Cartman at all. He was so happy last episode after breaking up with her. What made him change if mind and go crying like a bitch for Heidi? Did he realize having a girlfriend is great?

I'm just trying to figure out why he would try to get back with her so soon. Seems very conflicted to me.

Wow congrats on finding THE ugliest fan-art wow

Why did they birth an asian?

See, all your responses seem to just be pushing for something that isn't there. Heidi's personality was interchangeable to any other background girl back in those seasons.

Now she is more level and emotional but not eccentric. Your no different than Wendy fans who still think her crazy personality with the sub teacher is still with her in the current seasons.

Also speaking of Wendy,She's totally going to be with Craig at the end. The way she glared at him in the episode Tweek X Craig was foreshadowing to the fire brimming between them. I expect a lot of cat and mouse coming from her soon.

This is dope.

Cartman can't admit/realize he needs and even cares for people. He does the same thing with kyle.

Lmfao dude I known he loved her as soon as she appear in episode 1 season 21. His reaction of grief after she interrupted him and his friends having fun screamed he was in love.

Does anyone know if Heidi will have any significance in the fractured but whole? It would be a late addition but still possible.

The game way delayed almost an entire year. And season 21 has shown to keep her longer than expected. She's likely to have a role in FbW

No idea, they gave her significance in the mobile game. And remember the game's been delayed a shit ton so it's not out of the question that she might have been put in

I love that card art so much.

It's shipping, of course it's pushing for something that isn't there. And then you take a minor moment from a previous episode and ship Craig and Wendy? You're all over the place, user.

And I even mentioned Wendy's old personality being over and done with, but Heidi is fairly new at being an established character, so I don't think her character is set in stone just yet. They could still take her in any number of directions from here.

It was delayed a number of times so possibly. And I recall hearing some of Heidi's material during The Girls' quest was cut from SoT, so there could be unused assets to draw from there.

I loved Butters in SoT. I felt bad when I had to kick the shit out of him, but then he turned out to be one of the harder fights in the game.

You sound just like my ex. Jesus do you girls actually get off with being an asshole and then fucking us?