You guys don't actually think you're going to win, right? Early voting for GOP is looking even worse than 2012...

You guys don't actually think you're going to win, right? Early voting for GOP is looking even worse than 2012. It's a fucking disaster.

He's already lost several key states because of early voting. It's over. GIVE UP. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793486337261367297
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793282113114034176
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/31/fbi-finds-no-links-donald-trump-russia/
timesofisrael.com/fbi-finds-no-clear-link-between-trump-and-russia-report/
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, guess I'm a shillforhill now

Her account has to be ran by a troll that photo she tweeted in terrible

mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793486337261367297

You know we're telling the exit polls "clinton" so they don't have their friends inside tear up our ballot, right?

It is your own "sexist, racist, etc" rhetoric that made the polls uneffective.

Fucking faggot.

We're NOT shills. We just care about our country not going to shit under an orange organgutan.

This board alone is so fucking pathetic. She's going to win. You're wasting your time.

Early voting is for idiots. In a day and age where information changes min by min. revealing more information to undicided voters. Why would you vote asap? I do as well. Traditionalist, like GOP vote ON election day to. This is reality.

Fuck off CTR

Yet you unironically want world war 3 and the further destruction of the middle class.

Fucking kill yourself

> women´s rights
> Hillary has bussiness with fuckgoats who think women are lower than animals

lol

Right, Hillary is the face of a rotten establishment hellbent on manipulating democracy and selling out our futures both economically and with perpetual war. But vote for her cause Trump is scary orangutan. K.

You're irrelevant.

Dream on. You're so gullible that you believe their lies. Like the polls....lolol.

TRUMP wants to NUKE countries. He doesn't a see a problem with it.

WATCH THIS VIDEO, SHITHEAD.

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793282113114034176

What if I told you I agree with everything you faggot CTR c u c k s have to say, but because of how blatantly you've come to MY FUCKING HOME BOARD and SHITTED UP THE ENTIRE PLACE FOR A MONTH I'm going to vote Trump just to spite you dick heads solely because you assholes are so fucking annoying?

Damn really makes you think... Guess Fuck trump and fuck white people now.

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but Hillary will take care of that as soon as you're more of a liability than an asset.

It's funny though. The more they believe they can succeed, the funnier their reaction is gonna be in a week.

You bought into the Trump lie.
Correct the Record isn't even real. It's a manufactured meme made by Trump supporters to push the idea that everyone who opposes Trump is a paid shill.

Fuck off.

Do you realize that the fact that your are paid for posting all this devalues everything you say?

Which countries

Says the RUSSIAN? Holy shit, this has got to be a joke. Did you forget your US proxy? How much is the Kremlin paying you per hour?

According to Hillary Pepe is racist

I rather have a Russian shill rather than a Saudi shill
Also that's fucking racist

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/31/fbi-finds-no-links-donald-trump-russia/
timesofisrael.com/fbi-finds-no-clear-link-between-trump-and-russia-report/
Mind showing your source for your made up pic?
We'll take you way more seriously if you prove yourself to be not a CTR nerd virgin. Consider posting here that "BEHJAMIN FISCHBEIN FEELS PRETEEN GIRLS IN PUBLIC POOLS", or you can fuck off.

You'll never learn will you?

Can I have a source Russia bro, I support Trump, but also the truth?

>Breitbart
>Times of Israel

At least link to the NYT article if you want to seem somewhat credible you white nigger.

nice baseless accusation but the actual figures shown by even the liberal media show trump ahead in many states

hillary wont win probably because women arent united and half the young women wont vote. republicans have about 40ish % support among women and 2/3 people below 30 wont vote

>somebody thought these were flattering pictures

she's as ugly as she is evil

Fucking hell, just because it's from a Jew doesn't mean it's wrong

>Breitbart
>Times of Israel

At least link to the NYT article if you want to seem somewhat credible you white nigger.

How many shekels was the deposit?

Boo-fucking-hoo, faggot. We're on the path to victory and there is literally nothing you can do to stop us.

DRAIN THE SWAMP
MAGA

Source for that pic about Trump connection to Alfa Bank? I don't know any, maybe nerd virgin can come up with something from lefty tweets at least.

Source or fuck off shill.

only newfags respond to these supposed "ctr" shills. they're just here trolling - this time about the election - other times about whatever it is that is happening around the world.
the same shit that's been on this site (and boards) for since the beginning.

the huge dick of reality is slowing inserting up your ass

you will end up loving it

No. We are riding the Trump train headlong into the abyss and taking all you liberal faggots with us

No one likes that crooked bitch Hillary.
She does not have the popular support of America, she is a anti-american globalist pig.

No for the fischbain dude

It is all over google.
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Womens rights are Human rights?

Funny. Because it seems the only reason women have rights in our first world nations is because it is rule of law. Law under a political system that survives of taxation.

Taxation that women as a whole NEVER put in more then they take out.

So in conclusion.. men are the sole reason women have rights in first world nations?

wew lad.

Don't forget more privileged

No no, it is not true, I hope so at least. But that is a test for CTR shill. In Hillshill general one of them was evading from saying similar thing even though it would just help with their arguments.

>implying women are human

FBI head Comey and mainstream media are now panicking because they already know Trump is going to win.
Both are now making U-turns to save their credibility.

>GIVE UP. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
The last time someone yelled something like this irl, I had to go to court.
And imagine 21 years ago I was so happy with the internet.

>Early voting for GOP is looking even worse than 2012

Quite the opposite in my state

Literally what my mother did

your mother is a huge whore.

*YUGE

Early voting for GOP is looking even worse than 2012

This must be that liberal 1984 double think where if you lie to your self hard enough, it becomes true. Sadly its only true in your head.