They have intent boys. Get in here

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/podesta-mills-we-are-going-have-dump-all-those-emails

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9272#efmBI2BOJ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9545
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34370
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32007
quora.com/Is-intent-necessary-in-the-charges-that-Hillary-faces-18-U-S-Code-§-793-f-says-its-not-but-Im-not-a-Federal-lawyer-I’m-a-security-guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its fucking nothing lmao

this is illegal to post or view

Let me put it in writing...

Ignore CTR shills

Bump

Oy ve! You're not allowed to look at that, goyim!

Also, are they really still paying you?! Dude, it's time to dust off the ol' resume because it's very likely your next paycheck is going to bounce. Good luck, buddy.

Bump

Kek

>We are going to release them sooner or later

It's intent!

Git dis to gowdy?

Delet this

HABBENING!!!

We found no substantial evidence that Cheryl Mills didn't know she couldn't do that.

Anybody know when veritas is supposed to drop their next two vids?

can someone explain to me why that is big?

Nope.
Its now public record.

If the exchange is shown to disclose intent to mislead, it will negate the entire narrative prepared by Clinton that she merely deleted "personal" emails and will reveal a strategic plan to hinder the State Department and FBI "investigation."

No. Less than a week to go now. At least we know O'Keefe can cum in his own mouth.

Intent is what this whole case circles around. Hillary and her cronies keep saying they didn't intentionally do anything wrong. But this email proves otherwise, John Podesta suggesting to Hillarys staff that the emails need to be deleted. After they received the subpoena. Someone is going to jail now.

so you base that theory on the assumption that "dumb" means delete and not release?
dude im afraid to tell you..... its fucking nothing.

Because Drumpcucks are getting desperate for anything that confirms their worldview

dump as in take them to the dumpster

dumping is imageboard lingo you nerd virgin

Couldn't "dump" just mean "produce a bunch all at once?" Lawyers talk like that all the time.

It could, it's kind of hard to say definitively what they meant here without more context.

But... Where there's smoke...

is close to happening

Delet this

Return gulen

Shared everywhere :^)
>Shared everywhere :^)

The email scandal is real. Trump will win. CTR BTFO. Cap it.

-->

ITS NOTHINGGGGG

lawyers are going to redefine what"those emails" is referring to

Jesus Christ on a stick. Someone jail this old hag already.

She got immunity you autists.

Bump

Bump

CNN gave me permission. It's all good.

Woah! Holy shit guys! Forget this thread going on right now because, my fellow users of POL, you have to understand that this is nothing.
Look, there's a LSD thread in the catalog, why don't you go there instead? Hmmm, yessssss, go there, it's much more interesting than these dumb emails

what is the meaning of "emails"

Subpoena was two days after the date in the email I think (May 2 to 4), correct me if wrong

Too bad it's fake.

underrated image, muh boi.

can you post the actual wikileaks link you fucking retards

They are using Gmail and Google never deletes anything.
I'm sure the government can issue a request to view their emails.

· wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9272#efmBI2BOJ

· wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9545

· wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34370

· wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32007

BTFO

Premeditation + intention + knowledge of legal implications = jail time.

Fake.

No u

john podesta tragic accident when?

(you)'re saying wikileaks got this one wrong?

lol nice try

Nah, you're full of it.

The email scandal is real. Trump will win. CTR BTFO. Cap it.

ITS YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Explain pls. What does it mean? In detail without this meaningless HUGE and NOTHING shit.

>On another matter....and not to sound like a Lanny, but we are going to have to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later

FROM FUCKING CHERYL MILLS TO FUCKING JOHN PODESTA

Is this something new or is this a wikileaks shit that the FBI didn't have before? Cause this is clear intent.

FBI said always they did not found intent in deleting/mishandling the emails but now there seems to be intend to delete them (to avoid proscecution i guess).

Not sure how valuable it is but "There is no intend" isn`t as convincing as it was befor (though not many belied it either way).

who is Lanny? also are we certain that this is definitely about "those" emails?

and can FBI use leaked emails to investigate other emails? This is too complicated and it is difficult to figure out the whole line of reasoning for the court and prosecution

OP here. We don`t know that yet.It might be Hillary. Wouldn't that be the cherry on the top.
Also read all my post. Should explain for Potatoes like you.

To correct the record, intent has nothing to do with the law she broke, but the invented status of "careless recklessness" because of intent was the bullshit narrative.

We always had a clear cut case of intent before this latest release.

quora.com/Is-intent-necessary-in-the-charges-that-Hillary-faces-18-U-S-Code-§-793-f-says-its-not-but-Im-not-a-Federal-lawyer-I’m-a-security-guard

I think they can and should, the democrats try to cry "muh russian intervention" but most want fair and transparent trails not this hurried shit we had a few weeks ago where Lorreta Lynch and Comey where so biased it hurt everyone. Where they met each other before etc.

It's an corrupt shitshow and i'm confused alwell on how it's going from now on, American Politics is fun but complicated at the same time i guess.