Whats Rick Guilt Rick guilty of?

Whats Rick Guilt Rick guilty of?

Rick guilt

I thought he was The Rent is Too Damn High Rick

Being a liberal pussy

Supporting Israel too much.

In this analogy, Mortys are blacks and Ricks are whites, so Rick Guilt is White Guilt, and Rick Guilt Rick is trying to gain political capital over Rick Guilt.

So did I. Is.. is he not? The fuck am I missing here?

Even more self-loathing than in a typical Rick. Wow.

Feigned self loathing to personal enrichment

Being a PPPPPIIIIIICCCCKKKLLLLEEEEE

Being a privileged super genius. It's time to admit that everything that happened to the Jerries is the Rick man's fault, and give back to the Morty community upon whose backs this citadel was built.

HAHAHA he said it again! This is so much funnier than that bad dumb show that we can't shut up about even though we hate it sooooo much, and its terrible fans we choose to pay attention to, am I right? Haha, so insightful.

>Being a privileged super genius

im counting the days until having an IQ over 70 is considered an oppressive thing...

the rent is too damn high

I'm gonna say it.

Pickle Rick was my favorite episode so far this season.

Not because of the gimmick but because at the end where they straight up pointed out all the douchebags that think they're cool for identifying with Rick as to why they're actual douchebags.

And Jaguar.

Relax dude, I like Rick and Morty, I just like Pickle Rick shitposts too. Why are you so butthurt?

In the episode during the debate one of the ricks "replies" to the Morty Candidate's arguments by farting, which is insulting, and he rick guilt rick does the same to insult Morty. If he's capitalizing on rick guilt then why would he insult the Morty Candidate?

Wait until blacks are over 20% of the population.

mine was toxic removal episode.

not gonna happen, hispanics will get there first though.

Never gonna happen at the rate latinos and chinese immigrants come, also their fertility rate on us is almost below replacement lvl on US

I'm liking the newest one with the memory removal, because unlike the Interdimentional cable episodes, it shows a lot of canned R&M adventures that were good enough to put in the show but not detailed enough to get their own episodes.

yeah, i could see that squirrels thing being an entire episode.

Maybe but with the others like the Tauntaun one, the Collector one, and the Moonman one, less is more.