Oh, so NOW the polls aren't rigged?

What a pathetic egomaniac.

Oh, so you agree that if he loses that it would be rigged?

(You)

>tfw just wanna get paid
>instead have to shill on a turkish art board

Polls are still rigged, Trump is more than 1 point ahead.

that's a 1 point lead in a D+10 poll, still doesn't factor in monster vote
trump landslide

He never meant it was 100% rigged, he just meant the government and the media were biased against him and was helping Hillary win.

Still rigged, no way he's only 1 point ahead.

It's still rigged. He's up by a landslide but the polls only show shillary behind a tiny bit

They are rigged, it just shows how based Trump is because he's winning polls that are rigged against him.

>polls are rigged in Clinton's favor
>not showing Donald ahead 20 points

shut up fagget
this is despite polls being rigged
now go back to drinking shit

Where do you see the number of votes already cast? link pls

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

This. Please source this.

POO

Anyone with an ounce of common sense realizes that the 12+ difference was bullshit, and that returning to equal was ABC saving face after being called out.

This huge swing favors the argument that the polls were rigged, if anything.

>Buried
I hide the lies, to preserve the truth.

Now it's democrats that are calling the election rigged. They sound like Trump.

So your saying that EVERY SINGLE poll was genuine and not tampered with at all?

CTR fucking kill yourself, your the saddest sack of DNA I would ever see compiled by the laws of this universe.

This

they're still rigged. he has almost unanimous voter base support.

there are more republicans registered to vote this year, and still polls take 50% more dems than reps. even with this polling discrepency, he's winning. amazing how that works

He should still be saying the polls are fake.
Now they'll point at this in 6 days when they give Hillary a fake +9 again, and they'll say "but Mr. Trump, this tweet from last week proves you believe the polls are accurate"
Why is he taking the bait?

Keked and checked

>1 post by this ID

If Trump loses we'll just go back to shitposting, and you'll still be shitting in the street.

It's in the media's best interests to report polls accurately so close to election day. If they don't no one will trust them next election = less money for them

Don't recall Trump saying the polls were rigged. If he did, he is not claiming they are not now. So he is not contradicting himself.

tfw CTR shills dont get paid or laid
tfw they sold their principles for literally cents
tfw they are not valuable human beings anymore
tfw they are lving jokes in real and virtual life

sad!

Now that the election is a week away the pollsters have to try to be accurate in order to remain relevant.

Biased +6 and then some towards Hillary, that's what the majority think here and is clearly evident if you're not a biased asshole. Nice try ctr shill fag, hope they don't pay your stupid asses for the next 2 weeks and you feel like the true nerd virgins you are. Wonder how many CTR shills have PTSD after the most likely Trump victory. Just remember, you were only following Nazi orders, the excuse used in WWII.

I hope whoever wrote this pasta comes back when he wins.

i understand why u enjoy the american pain

women love white men, women love latino men some of them love black men, there are some weird girls who love japanese and korean men

but hindu guys...wew
HINDU MEN ARE LITERALLY THE MOST HIDEOUS PEOPLE ON EARTH.

grow a pair mehmet, even your country loves Trump

He's leading in a rigged poll that oversamples dems. Pretty good.

Agreed, i'm with her.

OP thank you for the butthurt, it was so good!

even the kikes are saying trump is winning. that is why he said "wow"

He just gained 13 points in a rigged poll to where he is now leading by 1. The fact that a rigged poll went from Hillary +12 to Trump +1 in a week is huge. That means he must really be +8.

Rigging the election isnt simply a binary thing. You can only partially rig the election, get a couple hundred thousand extra votes in maybe a couple heavily contested states which is what the democrats have been doing for years. Whether or not Trump wins the democrats will have cheated the election, but if Trump wins it obiously doesnt matter but if he loses it he of course has every reason to not accept the result.

This did happen in Austria so it's not completely unheard to happen in a western democracy

I fail to see the issue. If he believes he is winning, and the polls don't reflect that, that would mean it is rigged.

But when they reflect reality, that would mean they aren't. This is hypocrisy, hypocrisy would be if he didn't believe the polls even when they showed him winning.

isn't hypocrisy*

Either: The polls are rigged, but his lead is so big they cannot hide it anymore.

Or: They realized that Trump will win and slowly correctin their polls so they don't lose their credibility after the election.

>say polls are rigged toward Hillary
>cite evidence, namely oversampling of democrats
>polls show you in lead
>liberals: "hurrrr but u said polls r rigged y u believ dem now"
>liberals don't understand that they've been rigged toward hillary, the mechanism for that rigging was explained, and when polls show trump winning that this is despite the explained mechanism which causes hillary skewing, therefore is valid information
>but huurrrrr no u said its rigged

Are liberals stupid?

ameribros what happen if trumps gets more votes than the old cunt but less states ?

Then Hillary wins. It's a >bad system

Polls are still rigged. The ONLY reason they would rise they high that fast is if someone was controlling the numbers and didn't want the slaves to get suspicious.

>cite evidence, namely oversampling of democrats
>oversampling
>statistics and biases

Fuck, you're retarded and it's like poetry because you're so retarded you'll never realize why you, and this statement, are so retarded.

See Election 2000

nice meme

Democrats suddenly go from claiming that the electoral college is a failure of democracy to claiming it's a fundamental part of the American government and they've always stood by it. The mainstream media will never question this, and will accuse anyone who attempts to point this shift out of attacking the basic principles of democracy.

why do they make you vote then ? does it really mater ?

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

Cause the electoral votes of each state are determined by the popular vote in that state

>12 point swing in a week
>People still take polls seriously

More like, demofags fot btfo, lieing, cheating, liberal isis supporting terrorists. Where will you hide now that you hate america and america hates you?

thanks for the explanation, that's complicated

>Oh, so NOW the polls aren't rigged?

again, they are rigged, but even that isn't enough to stop trump now

We're not a real democracy like people let on. I remember I once made this point in a history class and everyone flamed me for being a communist. We're fucked bth

polls get more accurate towards election day. so yes, now the polls cant afford to lie otherwise they lose credibility.

> got
As in hillary GOT btfo.

>again, they are rigged, but even that isn't enough to stop trump now
^
|

When Hillary loses, the Sup Forums lols will sustain me for months, maybe even years. I shall descend upon this board like a curry meal upon a shitting designated street, and bask in the smelly impotent fragrance that this toilet will pump out. I will gaze upon toilet paper threads and loo posts, and drink pee pee while they laugh. When they actually start streaming their own toilet bowls and defecation, I'lll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my anus will ever shit again on the streets, as Sup Forumstards laugh and drink out in a huge gigantic party across the globe simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves that toilet bowls are better than shitting on the street. They'll try to convince themselves that toilet bowls are not a Jew invention to get rich.

"We will shit!" I will say "Shit war" "Toilet war" I will cry.

Time will pass, and they will continue using bathrooms and toilet bowls. They are too cowardly to defecate in the open streets.

u 2 bb

Ruh-ro, Rhaggy!

>I need to fap.

Not

>I need to poo

2/10 man

>implying you wouldn't take a job shitposting on an indonesian basket weaving board

its only rigged if he doesn't get his way

the guy is a literal 70 year old geriatric man-child

This doesn't mean shit, really. Nothing will come out of this.

So close to quads!

I don't understand this.

Whether he wins or not it's still rigged. he either loses because of the fraud, or he wins in spite of the fraud.

>women love latino men
dying of laughter

>Juan Vasquez

Color me shocked

>When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

Wow, I hate trump now. My record has been corrected.

>list of random terms
>an argument

Polls were/are rigged. As they see the unlikelihood of being able to pull off a win even with fraud they will gradually, quietly set the polls to a more realistic number; as they don't want the normies to become aware of the scam.

>Oh, so NOW the polls aren't rigged?
They're still rigged. But public opinion is starting overcome the attempts to curb the results within the data.

If you oversample Democrats by several percentage points and you still get the result that Trump is ahead, that paints a much worse picture for you if you want the Democrat candidate to win.

>(((Gerstein)))

From the thumbnail I thought that was a severely beaten and bloody ass.

>Check methodology for ABC polls
>Democrats reweighted to +10 (Obama had +7 in 2008 when he destroyed McCain)
>Trump is leading +29 in independents
>Trump is leading +7 in enthusiasm

So basically this poll is saying only Trump is winning slightly due to independents while Hillary is more popular than Obama ever did at his peak. Holy shit, despite how rigged the polls are, Trump is still destroying her.

The polls are still rigged as hell

polls no but the elections still is

>evidence the dnc are illegally trying to influence the outcome of the election
>therefore its rigged in favor of clinton afawk
>no evidence the rnc are illegally trying to
>therefore its not rigged in his favor afawk

how it feel to know that when Trump wins and everything CTR has done comes to light, that you're going to be executed or jailed for life for treason and manipulation of the public?

what evidence

They ARE rigged, oversampling democrats, women and mexishits is a huge problem.
The fact that he rises even though this is the case proves that the landslide will happen on election day.

ABC is unskewing itself closer to reality to preserve its reputation when Trump wins. It should stop around +5 with the election being +15.

Rising that much in 2 weeks either mean the polls were rigged then or rigged now or both. They clearly want to mobilize anti-Trump voters by making the possibility of his victory look serious. I think he has already lost anyway even if he leads now because of the absentee ballot largely favoring Clinton.

They are rigged. The media just knows trump is going to win in a Reagan still landslide now and are adjusting the polls to not look like complete liars when it's over.

He's really up 10 points...

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

It's still rigged in clintons favour you turd
Do Clinton supporters even exist in real life?

You have to post a video of you killing yourself slowly when Trump wins though.

Wait wait wait wait wait. You are telling me if the polls are rigged and he's winning them inspite of that, that is not an accomplishment to be proud of? Fucking liberal logic.

*RIGGERED*

Link to this?

Not really. She had a rally a couple of days ago that was streamed on Youtube on one channel. It had 1000 viewers with 90% thumb down. Mind you that was her onli rally that weekend. Trump on the other hand held 3 rallies on the same day. They were streamed on multiple sources with viewers in the 30-40,000 range and 99% thumb up.

They have to unrig the (((polls))) or everyone will say WTF? How could the polls have been so wrong? Duh motherfucker, it's SOP for democrats.