Where do you get your news, Sup Forums?

Where do you get your news, Sup Forums?

Reddit

/r/news

ZeroHedge

Geopolitical Futures and Stratfor. Sometimes Bellingcat.

ZeroHedge

Sup Forums

kek

8/8

Sup Forums

Sup Forums, RT, Reuters, PBS world news.

I assume you already know to kill yourselves without me having to specify.

The Onion

BBC, La Stampa, RT.com, Le Monde
BBC is a secret redpill, they shit on Mugabe, Pope Francis and cover the Indian poo problem

zh, bbc news, Sup Forums, reddit

Syrian Arab News Agency

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

>(((Reuters)))
Good goy

here

Sup Forums

THis desu senpai

A humble water filter salesman with a heart of gold and iodine.

NYT
WaPo
Chicago Trib
Atlantic
The Week
Nat. Review (occasionally)

Pretty hard left-leaning biases, but decent sources of information and some good columnists within. Trib because I'm from Chicago.

>mfw they endorsed Gary Johnson

Russia Today

SUPER MALE VITALITY MADE US BREAK THE CONDITIONING!

I don't.
We will always be ignorant to some extent, so pretending that you can grasp on knowledge and awareness is vain.

I don't know why but lately WaPo has gone full retard on science. They published things about psychology and cupping therapy at chemtrails level

I've been really glad that Alex Jones is gaining credibility as traditional media loses its hold on the American population. If I ever need a water filter, I know where to go.

RT and Sputnik
Then I visit CNN/BBC to laugh at their version of the same news.

Started listening to him 4 months ago and am already the proud owner of an Alexapure Pro water filter, 2 InfoWars shirts and have Deep Cleanse and Liver Shield coming in the mail.

Also been taking iodine in the form of kelp tablets.

>French intellectuals

Deep down there is no point in trying that hard to reach larger knowledge as we will always be overwhelmed by our ignorance. So I'd rather try and pursue some form of knowledge in fields that interest me rather than try to run after everything since I will never be up to date on it all.
Having absolutely no weight in the world also does not help to get me interested in current events. What point is there in knowing everything that goes on when it will always be light observation with no repercussion?

MAYNESTREEM MEEDIARRRR

RT, Sup Forums -and zero hedge

Yasss xD

This is about the best assortment of sources you can pick. It covers a wife spectrum of bias from fact-heavy sources, never mind that Sup Forums is also conspiracy heavy.

realclearpolitics.com
realclearmarkets.com
realclearpolicy.com
Sup Forums
thehill.com
WSJ

Drudge report
No Agenda Show