Only 7 days to go

Only 7 days to go.
I can't wait.

Agreed. But mostly just want it to be over.

>tfw my election erection will last longer than 8 hours and I will have to consult a doctor

It seems so final though.

Election news, political drama and Trump memes have become a part of my life it has gone on for so long. I don't want it to end.

If Trump is elected the ride continues, but as of now i'm anxious as fuck.

If Trump wins the meme wars continue. If Hillary wins we will get 8 more years of Obama or worse and we will have to rely on nigger riots and zim zam type happenings to make things interesting.

I'm staying up all night for the election. Liberal tears will sustain me, this shit will be brexit x50 levels of butthurt, it will be incredible.

Yep. That is why I don't understand why some faggots think it is good that Hillary wins so they can do what? Troll Sup Forums? That will get old after a few weeks.

A Trump win is lefty anal devastation for years and possibly months depending on what Trump does and we are talking world wide web scope of tears.

Trump is such an inspiration, man. Seriously. The guy starts with a million dollars, turns it into a multi-billion dollar empire, plows a ton of beautiful women, has himself an awesome family that clearly love and support him, he hosts his own television show, meets some of the biggest names in the world, runs for president, takes on the entire liberal media machine, has the entire world nearly turn against him - and what does the fucker do? He just keeps on going. He doesn't quit and he does again what he's done his entire life: He wins. Even if you don't like him that much, you gotta admit that he's pretty damn inspiring. Also, the fact that he's 70 years old and had no reason to do any of this - run to president - makes it even more dope.

Wow Wolf Blitzer is bald now.

he has to win, it's the only way i'll feel anything ever again

abso-fucking-lutely man. If you go back and watch random Trump interviews over the last 20+ years there are occasional snippets where he says shit like "If I were President we wouldn't have this problem!" or where an interviewer asked him, 15 years ago, if he'd ever run for President, he hints at it, "you never know!"

I just get the feeling that the guy got so fed up with the bullshit, he finally said fuck it. I'm rich, I'm charismatic, I'm going to go for it. If I succeed this country is going to see changes the likes of which they've only dreamed of. And the madman is actually fucking doing it... It's inspiring.

American greatness in its rawest form.
Even has the slight case of autism that most people here seem to have.

if clinton gets elected, it will never be over.
They're going to try to impeach her within a week and it wont end until shes gone.

If Trump is elected, maybe these SJW faggots will start protesting the whitehouse and courts, where they should have been the whole fucking time, and will stop attacking police and dividing the nation per Soros agenda.

It would be so fucking nice to have Trump as a president even if all it did was consolidate and focus the protests of this country.

Otherwise, we are left with more of the same divisionary smoke and mirrors tactics of an group that thrives on chaos and proxy wars

Sure, kid. Enjoy your fantasy.

Trust me, trolling Sup Forums never, ever gets old. And next Tuesday will be fucking golden.

My family Slava is on 8th of November.
Dont fucking ruin it USA!

Neither can I. 75% of the threads have been people talking up their canidate. This election fucked Sup Forums all those Hillary Shills are gonna stay and continue to be liberal faggots. Sup Forums will continue to be as garbage as it has been for the last 6months. Fuck this gay election.

Can't wait for it to be over, I don't even remember what pre-election Sup Forums was like

Next Tuesday is going to be boring and filled with ironic shitposters, I may not even celebrate with Sup Forums this year.

Say what you want but the constant ironic shitposting here has been going on too long and to be honest the bar is really low now because no one puts effort in.