Why haven't you taken LSD/Shrooms yet and opened your 3rd eye?

Why haven't you taken LSD/Shrooms yet and opened your 3rd eye?

The amount of spiritually unenlightened people that walk around everyday actually astounds me. I just wish I could give each one of you a tab and say 'thank me later'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMxRnnYt_lY
youtube.com/watch?v=wirV265ZYSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy's not crazy, he's right. You don't have to take psychedelics to achieve some form of spiritual peace either. Start a meditation habit to improve your discipline and fulfillment levels. Meditation is criminally underrated and is really helpful for depressed people.

You're not enlightened because you took acid, kid.

But it helps you get on the right path if you're already retarded.

You need actual will to maintain your third eye and activate your kundalini. Acid would help a lot of the people here break out of your left-brain prisons.

I meditate twice daily, one in the morning, once in the evening. No joke here, it's done wonders for my productivity and general outlook on life.

>date: 11/0/1
>digits:1101
>time1:01 PM(13:01)

Has there ever been a greater get than this

Nice, keep it up. I just started a few months ago, and I almost tear up whenever I think about how much it's changed my life. I was in a really negative mental state before I went 100% into a meditation habit.

I hate that the internet makes me have to communicate on the same platform as retards like you who worship the religion of "like, the universe, mayne" and drugs.

I'm trying, but I can't find either here for the life of me

psychedelics are deceptive, not enlightening, and the pro-pot pro-psychedelic posts online are all a psyop propaganda.

psychedelics make you more content with life than ever, literally becoming a drooling retard in the end. what you need is disgust, disillusionment, and detachment from life (as in buddhism) to really get free.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMxRnnYt_lY

Mate, honest, give it a chance, approach it with an open mind and try it out.

It's not some new-age hippie bullshit, it's a practice that's been practiced for millenium for a reason. Keep an open mind.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read my post?

Fuck off, idiot.

Seeing as you believe in this shit can you explain what you mean by spirit and spirituality. I'm not trying to mug you off and endulge you in an edgy lecture about reason or whatever, I'm just curious is all. I looked into some pagan stuff and some occult stuff. But I've never bought into it or been able to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Also; what do you think of philosophers stones? Will they work? U can buy them online so that would make life easier on the off chance that this enlightenment through mushrooms stuff isn't bollocks

the 'insights' and 'revelations' gained from the psychedaelic experience are absolutely worthless.

youre just walking a well trodden path to nowhere. there is no one tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not sure about the laws in Canada, but in the US you can buy san pedro cacti on amazon, which you can use to make mescaline.

how does one go about getting started with meditation? where do i begin?

t. retard who does not understand buddhism to the slightest extent

Thats not how you open your 3rd eye. Thats a "demo" of what you can achieve

>asking why you haven't taken acid
>not asking why you haven't taken peyote

lmbo good one m8

Not OP, but to me, the spirit is the thing that is listening to your thoughts. You're not the mind or the body. You're not thoughts. You're what's listening to the thoughts in your head. That is your consciousness, or spirit.

oops wrong thread

Fuck off hippie.

t. someone who has taken both.

How do you know psychedelics are deceptive without giving them a try? or are you deceiving yourself into thinking they are deceptive?

LSD doesn't awaken anything. Just meditate or experience an ego death with something else. Sick of these regarded hippies claiming acid is something profound. It's not.

Mediation is the base of all enlightenment, once you've done enough psyches, it's what we all go back to and find peace in.

I'm pretty much convinced the world would be a better place if kids meditated at least 10 mins everyday in school or something.

I'm afraid I'll go full-blown schizo on LSD.

From what I've read though LSD only gives life revelations that I've already had twice over anyways.

You really believe you're tapping into spirituality and opening your "3rd eye"? Listen son, all you're doing is creating very strong connections of all of the neurons from all the differing places in your brain allowing your imagination to fully replace your logic. You can't become enlightened by taking drugs and anyone who thinks so is obviously taking drugs.

I think a school in some inner city did that and kids did much better, not fighting and graduating but idk how true it was

This user is correct.

>psychedelics make you more content with life than ever
You have never taken them and have not even done so much as a cursory reading of psychadelic experiences.

I geuss you took some shitty acid or not enough. Acid at the peak makes you forget almost everything you know, so the world looks like an alien planet. Than as the trip goes on you slowly rediscover everything you know about yourself and surroundings giving you a new perspective on life in general.

Look up some guided meditation videos on YouTube and just get started there. You're going to be strayed off track when you're starting out, trust me. You're gonna not get results right away, and that's going to make you want to quit. Keep at it though. Once you start doing it everyday for at least 10-20 minutes, you'll notice improvements soon.

The first thing you'll notice is how hard it is to actually meditation and still your mind. Your mind is full of so much day-to-day bullshit that you'll find it impossible to just lay there and still your mind. Just keep at it, though.

If you ever have some free time, check out this guy's video on the benefits of meditation. It's straight to the point and well-explained.

youtube.com/watch?v=wirV265ZYSw

I took shrooms and my gf didn't then got all mad and I said to her "I can't handle this, I'm tripping hard right now" and she went to bed mad as hell I was all anxious and saw this mean tentacle thing (eyes closed like imagination but without me doing it) then started breathing slowly and it went down and I realized it was my anxiety and it became a beautiful geometric pattern and I was calm

Gf was mad until my bros starting joking with her and we all drank a lot on the beach the next day

>DUDE

Timmothy leary had some awesme experiments with resocialazing inmates with LSD and meditation. Ive never done hallucinogens in my life and I dont intend to, but they can help some people

Acid is not for everyone, just most. And unless you are already predisposed to schizophrenia, you'd be fine. As long at you're like 25, it's safe. Iff it's your first time try shrooms, or have an experienced tripsitter with some xanax on the side to calm you down if need be. If you bug out, something as arbitrary as going into another room can change the entire mood.

just sit in a comfy spot for 10 minutes trying to think about nothing, and think about your breathing pattern. It's magical or spiritual, just feels nice.

Kill yourself hippie. Keep on frying your brain, you can't possibly get any more retarded anyway.

>drop acid
>get on Sup Forums
>be enlightened
okay

That's why newbies should start with shrooms. Easy to un-psyche yourself.

you can do the same with frontal lobotomies

i only meditate to the MONOLITH

>Acid is not for everyone, just most
Just makes me feel psychologically weak.

I have tried acid, shrooms, shroom truffels, DMT and more or less every "normal" drug.

And i can say that i nowadays tend to stay away from everything but DMT, MDMA, cocaine, Amphetamines and weed.

LSD being "spiritual" is a meme. Even on high doses you never really open that third eye. At best you get glimpses while barely functioning.

If you truly want to dive into utter insanity, madness and meet your creator, i recommend DMT

We are living in a simulation. DMT gives you a glimpse of base reality.

Well I had done acid before then and shrooms another time but nothing special just a bunch of degenerates saying how great it all was

I prefer to get real drunk almost blacking out and writing out what I hate about myself and drink me saying how to solve it then sober me seeing if drunk me had good ideas - so far I haven't

Insights and revelations that you learn on psychedelics are nothing you cant learn sober, but honestly they do help with abstract and conceptual thinking, introspection and philosophy. I know for me at least that they helped me move from a place where I was complacent and felt like I could never do anything great to a point where I feel like given enough time and effort you can do anything and there arent as many barriers as I thought before which is what discouraged me from following my ambitions.

Theres a lot of hippy bullshit and spirituality mixed up with meditation and psychedelics which pisses me off because I think you can get some genuine use out of them.

3rd eye is down in my pants. What use is your 3rd eye on forehead if you can't see with other 2 eyes when you are high?

You can do even better with with electric chair m8.

I'll honestly never try drugs, but is it true what they say about DMT trips? Like how true reality is unexplainable and absolutely infinite?

I did mdma at prom and my friend was talking all slow and I'm like "talk faster dude sound like a retard" or something and he goes "no user, we're talking normal it just seems slow"
Blew my mind a little

They put fluoride in the water to calcify our pieal glands. The pineal gland of the brain decodes other dimensions and beings from them like an FM radio spits out signals in a manner you can hear.

Get fluoride out of your body and use things like iodine and curcumin to combat the effects it has on your pineal gland.

I took 9,000ug once

Don't do it

I am now diagnosed schizophrenic and crippling anxiety

underage

Shrooms are great. Never do less than 5g. Always buy dried shrooms. You can't od on cubensis shrooms (golden caps) so really you should be doing half ounce trips. Be safe/smart!

I cannot recommend acid. These days you just never know if it's real acid unless you carry a test kit with you. It's mostly research chemicals. Not all research chemicals are deadly, but why take the chance?

"Most of these drugs are structurally analogous to serotonin and can induce this condition called serotonin syndrome, which can be life threatening. This syndrome is caused by over-activation of the serotonin receptors in your body and cause all sorts of problems. You start to hallucinate (not the good kind), lose all grip on reality, develop a huge fever, your body starts to shake and all your muscles tense up. You may vomit or shit yourself, but eventually you will have a massive seizure and stop breathing or slip into a coma and stop breathing. Either way, you can potentially die."

Real LSD is not dangerous at all. People will say that you can tell it's real if it has no taste or some other bullshit sign. Don't listen to these idiots.

LSD and shrooms do nothing. Only you can fix your fucked up mentality, and you don't need psychedelics to do that. It has to happen from your own volition and there is no drug that can force that.

>Psychedelics make you content

Hardly, just depends on the person taking them. Someone who is dumb will always be dumb, regardless of if they take psychedelics.

Someone who is capable and takes the dose will see beyond and realize how insignificant we are while taking them. You'll learn to understand human culture, you'll learn when you take it with others that you all share the same thoughts. We all share a hivemind.

It's not a magic drug, it's just a medicine that opens up your mind to a real plane of existence.

you learn that everyone is so focused on earth, and the universe. That we see Earth as the center of everything, and can only perceive life from the perspective of our solar system. If you move beyond that, things get more and more complex.

Then you learn that you are not small, as there is no large. You learn that you are not in America, you are not on Earth, you are in a string alongside other dimensions that we can only perceive. We will never know what lies beyond human perception, because we will never be able to expand our perception.

Just try sitting in a quiet place where you are comfortable and happy, and sit still and try to not think for 10 minutes, its harder than it sounds.

If you're an anxious person and you find yourself ruminating, remind yourself occasionally that you dont have to think or do anything in that moment.

Meditation can be useful to provide boosts to productivity, relieve stress, provide an energy boost, it can help motivation as well, just try doing it once or twice a day, its not always spiritual or anything like that, some people find it useful for that kind of think, I dont feel that way about it though.

My third eye is already open, I dont need towic drugs. You can try cristals to you help you with that.
When I close my eyes, I can see a blue light, it's very nice.

>takes 250 dollars worth of drug all at once
>"never do any amount of this drug you guys trust me its bad"

New age heretics ITT

Timothy Leary, Terrance McKenna and every other counterculture faggot was in the CIA. You faggots might be coming from that naive paradigm where you see the old school hippie Era as some kind of revolutionary fight against the bad guys but that's a gross oversimplification. There is a whole plethora of information that breaks down how the whole counterculture was created to mind control you faggots.

Just look at Frank Zappas military ties and Google how Jim Morrisons dad was the fucking gulf of Tonkin admiral. Not to mention greatful dead members at bohemian grove ...Google it if you don't believe me.

DUDE

read the first radha sutta in the khanda vagga of the samyutta nikaya, derptard

I would like to try it, but I am afraid to have a bad trip.

Yes most of it is true. It cant be explained, its nothing like any other drug. You are not "drunk" or "high" really. You are still yourself but you get thrown into a completely alien, extremely strange, extremely beautiful and extremely familiar dimension.

Im not religious in any way, but if there is something after death, its dmt-dimension. Its universe itself.

What's better to cure PTSD?, mushrooms, MDMA or lsd?

If it doesn't work I'm going to try a very large dose of heroin

what does being on DMT feel/look like?

>some people are born unlucky when it comes to mental health
>others do fucking retarded shit that they were in completely in control of not doing and fuck themselves over mentally

The Grateful Dead are probably the most obvious example of the government controlled counter culture.

McKenna wasn't fucking CIA, kill yourself you braindead retard. Irving is a known shill.

very amusing, get back to me when you come full circle and realize a straightedge lifestyle is the only real way

Yeah, if you analyze their lyrics it's all pretty satanic

the body cant even absorb that much acid in one go. most of that was wasted and it still fucked you up lol

4 years ago jack ass

Do you think that life and conciousness continues on even after our physical death? That's what I've always thought before I delved into spirituality.

>Military ties, bohemian grove, gulf of Tonkin

All of that is futile, and none of it matters in the grand scheme.

It's mind control in the same way that money controls people, but if money suddenly goes bye bye, the world will still go around, and we will find a way.

By removing our desires for money, gold, and objects, and strictly live to survive, will be when humankind reaches enlightenment.

It's these human ways and human ideas and human ignorance that causes everything to be irrelevant. By us "Destroying" Earth, we change nothing. By us attempting to "save" Earth, we still change nothing. The "Destruction" of earth is nothing. Not even a transition.

If you feel so threatened by people challenging your beliefs it might be that these latter are shit, m8.

>MDMA
Has had good results or so I've heard.

LSD is ok. I feel like it makes my brain go into hyper drive and it can be overwhelming at times. It doesn't feel natural, very synthetic electric feeling to it.

Now mushrooms and mescaline on the other hand... are GODLY drugs. I used to smoke a pack every 2-3 days, and after a mushroom trip it completely canceled my addiction. It allowed me to view the addiction from a different perspective and helped me break the habit and gain the willpower to quit on my own.

Mescaline is a homely, natural, organic substance that helps tie yourself to the earth and make you feel more connected. It gives you the natural energy of a strong cup of coffee complimented with very aesthetic visual experiences.

LSD is overrated IMO. Then again I've never taken more than a hit at a time, so I could be missing out on something greater with higher doses.

TURN ME ON DEAD MAN

Its like being back in the womb. Your human body cease to exist and you become universe itself.

It cant really be explained but you do not feel high/drunk, it feels like your spirit travels out of your body and into another dimension, where entities welcome you and amuse themself by showing the beauty of the universe until its all over and you are back in our simulation-reality.

It made me feel like an animal. Like DMT is reality and im only a stupid ape trying to make sense of it.

I dont know man i can only recommend you to try. Its as real as reality itself and your mind is clear, and its all over in 15minutes.

Honest answer: Kratom.

Research it, theres a lot of doctors and people claiming that Kratom can be used to treat ptsd very effectively. I use it daily and it's great

Once on DMT, I lived two weeks of my life like completely normal, and then I smoked dmt in this trip, and came out of the actual DMT I was in, it blew my mind and has fucked with my perspective on reality ever since, its changed me as a person for the better, I really cant explain to you how life changing DMT can be, its made me realise a lot about the bigger picture of reality and its made me appreciate that I exist at all a lot, a lot of thinks people take for granted come to light when you take psychedelics, it can be very humbling.

Doesn't make you weak, per se. You just need a different frame of mind. It's more about your state of mental health than brain chemistry.

You don't have to.
I concur.

Mushrooms are based as fuck and LSD is just plain great.

He was Cia and I thought that McKenna was a plant before I even stumbled on Irving's work, Irving doesn't even say for certain that McKenna was a shill, he just points out a lot of suspicious stuff.

McKenna was a radical feminist who once said that he was "a lesbian living in a man's body" he also said that social engineering the populace to become more feminine would be ideal and reducing the number of males was paramount.

Basically, if you yourself are one of those Alex Grey admiring new age fags who idolize counterculture gurus you should kill yourself and your 7 charakraas asap

wow you're so clever

Can it also cause schizophrenia?

It's the chemical that makes you dream. But you're concious. And taking like 1000x times the normal dose.;

what about ken kesey?

Yeah. I actually only found out pretty recently about how deep the CIA control ran in 60s counter culture but the Grateful Dead were so blatant in it that once someone pointed it out to me it was really obvious. That and they were all the children of fairly prominent people in government.

Oh yeah man. So agreed dude. When my wife gets pregnant I will drop a baby dose of lsd in her pussy so my baby comes out all enlightened.

Life no. I dont believe we take anything from our human existence with us, just like we had nothing with us when we became humans.

Before DMT i was convinced that life is life and death is death. DMT have opened me for the possibility of something after death, and if anything at all i believe its our 'spirits' floating around in the conciousness of the universe.

We are the universe, we have always been and will continue to be. Our bodies are just atoms and minerals

Awesome, that's really cool.

I feel like spiritual is a really shitty word for what psychedelics do, it makes it sound like theres something otherwordly about them but its not otherwordly, its just that it changes your perspective so much in regards to reality that it seems other wordly and divine almost.

I can't stand John Lennon.

I open my bf's third eye every night

I have acheived similar through seclusion and meditation, but I would be open to trying it once if I could trust the people around me.

The bitterness test? While it is not 100%, if it's bitter it definitely ain't acid. It's an indication, not some foolproof test.

All drugs can cause schizoprenia if you abuse them when you are young and your brains aren't fully developed yet. To somewhat slightly lower the chance of schizophrenia don't take them until you are at least 30.

Punk music sucks