Anthony Fantano (theneedledrop) just uploaded a new video reviewing some shitty anti trump album and he liked it and...

Anthony Fantano (theneedledrop) just uploaded a new video reviewing some shitty anti trump album and he liked it and came out as being anti trump. Earlier in the year he interviewed Samuel "boil 'em, mash 'em, stick jews in a stew" Hyde. How did we let him slip? He must have been paid to review this piece of shit album.
Review:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFcjQdL27lo
Bands you should never listen to:
30days30songs.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never liked him, very shitty music taste.
He thinks hes the holy messiah of music and everything he says is the word of god

anthony shilltano here
internet's busiest cuckold

As a music reviewer, he's constantly around musicians who are almost always edgy liberals. He doesn't listen to anyone with actual political knowledge.

Didn't he have a black gf?

Isn't he the opposite of a cuck?

Fuck, all these triggered trumplets!

I thought he hated both candidates?

only good thing about him is he likes Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

He's had sam hyde on his show and likes sam, he's not the enemy

he probably decided to take that sweet bribe money they were offering youtubers

He probably only likes Sam Hyde because Sam seems like an edgelord to normies and Fantano is a hipster.

Requiem For A Hairline

>implying there are any musician with "actual political knowledge"
>implying music would be a suited medium for this type of discussion anyway
>implying political music is anything more than virtue signaling, posturing and a way to get an easy pass with audiences that share your views

Don't care. He has shit taste in music. He gave Kendrick Lamar a 10, and the new Oathbreaker album a 6 or something. Fuck him.

He's a burnbot

>Didn't he have a black gf?
>Isn't he the opposite of a cuck?
sounds like the very definition.

Romantic Era music was politically charged but it was created in an era of rising nationalism instead of leftist cuckery. It's pretty great tbqh if you like classical music.

>trump sucks!!!
>clinton just "losing sight"
What the fuck did he mean by this?

>a mongrel (((human)))
>worthy of any threads

That's only true of some operas more than anything, and deep down it was a message regarding national identity rather than a purely political message per-say.
The fact that identity is now seen as political by pretty much everybody in one way or another is telling though...

>Sup Forums
>Not objectively the worst board on Sup Forums

I'm a Trump supporter, but those scores are objectively correct

this

Sup Forumsmblr doesnt even feel like i'm posting on 4chins

Centrist =/= apathetic

Fagtano has awful taste in music and Sup Forums is an awful board. Try posting anything remotely politically incorrect and you'll feel like you're in reddit itself. Not eve Sup Forums or Sup Forums is as cucked as Sup Forums. Its also probably because an overwhelming majority of musicians are always leftwing retards.

>any rap album
>10/10
nignogs get off my Sup Forums

his job is to present his opinion m8

nah its the same shit. "'i'm neutral and therefore enlightened" faggots are cancer

who is not cancer, to you?

his hair in general is on life support. He might as well just stick to buzzcut/shaving it off.

Speaking of balding, is this an acceptable haircut for old men? I think it looks pretty good once your hair turns grey. It makes you look like you have a lot of wisdom.

I guess it just depends on the man, user.

some can pull it off, but generally that look only appears fitting if one is old like what you said.

being in shape and wearing a suit/formal attire could help also.

Three 6 mafia mystic stylez fits halloween like a glove and is a great look at pure evil. It gets a 10 for me