Does he lightning fast smear abilities happen when he's having sex or jerking it?

Does he lightning fast smear abilities happen when he's having sex or jerking it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3KsuzfSMjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Johnny doesnt even know what his dick is for, let alone how to wank it

That's actually a pretty funny idea.

Imagine it.

Johny doesn't know what jerking off is.

I often wonder if young girls who watched cartoon network when Johnny Bravo was current fantasized and sexualized Johnny Bravo as young boys did to... well literally any female cartoon character.

Not Impossible...
but very improbable.

Yes.

Johnny helped foster my fetish for overly big men and Chad characters.

Johnny is not a virgin, this is canonical fact.

I would presume that most, if not all, of the action he's gotten was before he flew entirely up his own ass.

>I would presume that most, if not all, of the action he's gotten was before he flew entirely up his own ass.
I always liked that idea that Johnny was fairly successful with women off camera. We just always see his failures because that's the funny stuff.

I wonder if the boys who watched the show became numales because of the show's message that a real man shouldn't act like Johnny

Johnny didn't get punished because he had big muscles, liked cars, and constantly fixed his hair. He got punished because he would harass people with cheesy pick-up lines. No one wants to get randomly hit on while at the park or at a library. There were many scummy guys or handsome boys who got the girl in the show and were only punished if they were being an asshole.

I was more into Shaggy desu

Is Johnny the God of Chads? Even though he never gets a single human grill he never fucking gives up.

I know, but dumb kids would probably connect Johnny's assholish behavior with his "macho" traits, that's where the concept of toxic masculinity came from. Then these kids would probably end up like this

youtube.com/watch?v=C3KsuzfSMjg

This

No, but at least half of them did masturbated to Johny.

Are you one of them[/spoiler?

Holy Shit.
What the hell are they doing?!

No... Yes.

>Cuck training
wait what

Training to fight against the patriarchy

HOW DOES HE HAVE TROUBLE GETTING LAID

Ask /fit/

>heteronormative macho gym culture

How the fuck is even possible that a human being can pronounce a sentence like this with non-ironically?

When was that confirmed?

In the amazon island episode, they tried to sacrifice him for the volcano, but the volcano spat him out because he was not a virgin

>I didn't watch the show and just wanted to start shit
way to kill a thread

Isn't that just normal female instinct

i kinda prefer guys who are closer to shota if I'm being honest

That's so badly photoshopped I almost feel bad for whoever made it

Not since like, the 80's. Chad was replaced by The Bad Boy of the 90's where women were attracted to a guy they think they can fix and has since been replaced by the twink or cute shy boy of modern day.

Or maybe the volcano spat him up because feeding virgins to a volcano doesn't actually do anything to stop it from erupting.

Food for thought

Oh shit. I been going to the gym for a year already and I was proud of my limited gains and now you tell me this? Goddamn it.

Most girls don't like stick figures either user. You've gotta have a middle ground, and even then tastes are gonna differ. Like how some guys like lolis and how others like doms with hourglass bodies.

Or milfs?

If you want to go that route, then I can guarantee you that if you throw a virgin into a volcano, only the tiniest of charred remains has the slightest chance of being spat out.

I used to record episodes of Johnny Bravo when I was in Middle/Jr. High school, then watch the tapes while doing weight training at home.

He uses cheesy pick up lines.

What

You mean like tiny asians?

Also, you could try becoming a nun, the priests can probably hook you up with the real deal

Unless it's a cartoon, where extreme, over-the-top violence tends to leave people bruised and scraped rather than dead.

It's like in the George of the Jungle movie: Nobody dies, they just get really big boo-boos.

He had a tendency to be a creepy asshole.

lemme quote an user from /fit/ "Being fit does not cure the autism."

This.

user, the whole joke is that he's not a virgin, he even looks at the camera as say"Virgin? Excuse me lady, but..." and then he's throw

He doesn't. Johnny works through sheer statistics. Sure, 90% of the girls he hits on reject him. But hit on enough girls and that 10% piles up. Word of God is that Johnny scores plenty, it just doesn't make for entertaining episodes

This. There's no fucking way Johnny doesn't get consistent action from bar sluts. What we see in the show is Johnny trying to pick up women in the middle of their days or failing to form a relationship

>No one wants to get randomly hit on while at the park or at a library.
speak for yourself faggotron, I would love a girl that looked as nice as Jhonny to hit on me while walking the street.

ask elliot roger

dude had everything and was basically woman repellent

Elliot was an autistic manchild and a manlet. You can always overcompensate for being a manlet, but you can't do the same to your autism.

One of the many life lessons I learned with Chris is that height isn't everything, he's 5'10"

Johnny Bravo gets booty, it's just funnier to see the times when he doesn't. Plus, there were those times he was two steps away from hooking up with a werewolf and an actual deer. Bravo gets it from anywhere, so long as it's available.