Why didn't she abort?

This will lead to a race of god damn kryptionians on earth. Which means that eventually they will control the earth.

Control the universe*

I think you overestimate the breeding capablitlies of one woman

And if supergirl is starting to do the same thing uh? What would you say smartass?
They will spread like virus.

I think he means that the kid will go on to have a child himself, who will also have a child. And there isn't anything to stop them from having multiple children each generation.

because LOVE user! something you never had!

>This will lead to a race of god damn kryptionians on earth.

Really finding it difficult to see how a minority of people being 1/1024+++ Kryptonian in the long run would be significant enough to matter much more than the whole metaLhumans thing. Laurel Kent didn't have full powers 1000 years removed.

>This will lead to a race of god damn kryptionians on earth. Which means that eventually they will control the earth.
Lex, please.

He's probably sterile and even if he can reproduce his kids will be 1/4 kryptonian, so they will probably be way less powerful than Superman, plus they will see themselves as humans.

Kinda like mutants/inhumans

I don't think you know what viruses spread like
They are also getting watered down by half each generation

Kriptonians can't reproduce with humans, superman was turned human by brainiac at the time

His son sure looks watered down.

>Earth becomes dominated by human-kryptonian hybrids.

I have no problem with this. Also I volunteer to help Supergirl with the project.

Shut the fuck up. Jon is a treasure.

Laurel Kent proves that the powers get watered down over time.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about but this is evil and bad, kill babies

Ladies and gentlemen, a glimpse into the mind of your average 4channer

>I have no idea what I'm talking about but this is evil and bad, kill babies

Like MOS superman did to the baby grapes.

no one cares about movies, Sup Forums

>to the baby grapes
That's a subtle reference. Fucker still needs to do BvS

>Lana Lane
>Louis Lane
>That one other girl in the silver age
>Laurel Kent

Does Clark have some weird fetish for women with names starting with 'L'?

>forgetting Lara
>forgetting Lex
>not knowing Lori
>misspelling Lois

pls

épale
You can't abort a baby of steel, OP.

>bitching about natural selection
why are you such a colossal beta bitch?

Considering how many metahuman and other crossbreed species there likely are, it's more likely to be a small group of people get super powers down the line. Unless one of their future kids or grandkids goes full Genghis Khan with it, in which case worst case scenario is humanity and kryptonians become one species.

I hate this argument : I guess you never take medecine since you love natural selection that much.

The same people will be running the place that are running it right now, they'll just be doing it with those kryptonians.

but i thought they said Jon was going to be stronger due to hybrid vigor or some shit in the comics

Wouldn't it be red out eventually? Jon's only half kryptonian, so unless he fucks Supergirl or one of his siblings, their only going to be 1/4th kryptonian until it's eventually irrelevant.
Isn't the rule for a species to still be viable 50 components? It's been a while since I took a biology class.

That's pretty much what "Invasion!" (the original event from the 80s and the recent CW adaptation) is about. Aliens realized that meta-humans and alien-human hybrids are going to make Earth the most powerful planet in the Universe some day. So they tried to stop that shit before it could happen.

>Which means that eventually they will control the earth.
I don't see a problem here.

FUCK YOU

I read the same thing. Its Batman who says that if i remember correctly. So thats even worst.

Hey, shut it you cunt. Jon is great.

Being smart enough to use medicine and technology to extend your life and improve your reproductive chances is part of natural selection.

That was speculation by an in-universe character and that's only one generation of children.

OP is talking about in the long run, they aren't going to control the Earth because we know that Johns is writing LoSH to be the future of the DCU again so Kryptonians obviously don't take over. Hell, Lois herself would know because at that point she had been reintroduced to the LoSH and even held a dinner party for them (at least in the timeline of the original conception where she had preFP memories, we obviously don't know how it exactly went down in the Reborn timeline).

>natural selection
>against a possibly articialy enhanced species of another habitat
do'ent sound fair or natural

>Aliens realized that meta-humans and alien-human hybrids are going to make Earth the most powerful planet in the Universe some day
This.
Will the human race be recognizable to us 50 generation down the line? No. But it will be a species of superpowered Meta-hybrids still trying to get their dick wet when they reach puberty. It's not that big a deal.

Then i could say the same about preventing ourselves against the kryptonians. This is why i'm comparing them to a virus.

>99% human,1% kriptonians hybrids will be the most powerful species in the universe
There is dozens of species on DC universe that are just as powerful as pure kriptonians

>That was speculation by an in-universe character
well i'm pretty sure it was Batman who said it and whatever he says is basically fact

>that's only one generation of children
that's assuming Jon gets with a human
what if he gets with an alien or a meta human with more powers?

also, im not saying that kryptonians are going to take over the earth, but he could create a line of pretty powerful beings

The only full blooded Krytonians not related to Jon are Zod, Ursa, and Chris.

>implying Jon will remain canon long enough for this to happen

I'm saying Batman only has data for one generation of children. He is only talking about Clark and Lois's kid not their grandchildren. And he's not even the smartest human according to Johns.

Why not? Damian is still here.

If that were the case, survival of the fittest

The superior species deserves to wipe out its lessers

LEX SAVE US!

He will make earth great again, he will build a force shield around the planet and krypton will pay for it.

is his name really lighting lad?

>He will make earth great again
He already did it but the mischievous kryptonian send his Flash minion to undo it in Flashpoint, REAL NEWS!!!

Garth Ranzz and his twin sister is a hottie (Sometimes a lesbian hottie)

Her own happiness was more important to her than the existance of the human race in 1000 years.... I guess she doesnt visit Sup Forums regularly.

Kryptonians are the superior race. They deserve to rule over us.

>Race of kryptonian-earth hybrids becomes the majority
That's a bad thing?
Why only the earth? Why not the milky way galaxy?

You'd have a point if this was invincible. In that book Vultrimite genes are super aggressive and pretty much over take the human ones entirely.

Just because his powers were turned off, doesn't mean he was human.
He was at the same level as a Kryptonian under a red sun.

Didn't he make a kryptonian/human science baby?

I have some news for you OP

All lies.

Superman is clearly farther along in his plans than we thought and trying to turn us against our only hope

Whos linda lee?

>This will lead to a race of god damn kryptionians on earth. Which means that eventually they will control the earth.

don't be intolerant

Lex, get off Sup Forums.

Go steal some cakes or something.

>Lightning Lad
Why did that make me laugh

It ain't happening with the saiyans, it ain't happening with kryptonians either.

Carol already tried that.

Sounds good, doesnt work

And a lot of Bizarros plus all the other bizarros that the Bizarro created with bizarro world.

Lex pls

Stop your anti-Lex narrative. Those retards are clearly the product of incest

Because as liberal as Lois is, you don't just kill the son of the goddamn Superman.

Of course, because the je...I mean kriptonian population is too small, they had to inbreed.

Obviously, why do you think he turns down the other women who throw themselves at him

Because he's tired of saving people falling from buildings?

>humanity and kryptonians become one species
Shouldn't they already be considered the same species if they can produce fertile offspring with one another?

A man of the people

That's a good thing. Kryptonians are objectively physically superior to humans and they're what we'd become if the White Martians didn't tamper with human DNA. So really, good ol' Supes is getting the human race back on track.

It all goes back to his mother, "Lara Lor-Van".

Wasn't this retconned since apparently Convergence didn't actually happen post Superman Reborn?

At that point you have to question why they look exactly the same. There's not even Stargate-style justification for it.

Superman was turned human when he conceived with Lois, it's not possible otherwise

Is a big universe,also the only reason supeman was send to earth and not other planet was because he looked indentical to the natives so he wouldn't be attacked.

t. human cucklet

woe is me, poor, poor me

This can't be true or Jon would be full human because the sperm would have been human.