Are there any similar characters like Lila?

Are there any similar characters like Lila?

You know, they pretend to be good, nice and perfect but they are actually rotten inside or evil

Angellica from Rugrats

Yes
We shall see quite soon

That fucking duck from Courage the Cowardly Dog that Eustace adopted.

Angelica isn't a bad person tho

Ms. Birdy

Was Lila really that bad and two faced? I forget what she did.

She wasn't that bad but she was pretty manipulative

She forced Helga to tell her that she liked Arnold even if she already knew

Fall in love with Arnold stupid brother Arnie, just toying with Arnold even if he really liked her

Creator confirmed she has a dark side

The episode where Helga tries to act more like Lila to win Arnold's affections is one of my favourite in the show.

I wouldn't say Lila's rotten, but she definitely seems to string Arnold along to some extent.

Mabel

holy shit, how hard did you have to jump through hoops to get were you are right now?

Lila didn't do anything manipulative through out the series, Helga was the only one to do that on a frequent basis. Also Lila made no hints that she was toying with Arnold by being with his cousin, if anything Arnold and Helga were trying to toy with her by making her jealous when they went out, (it backfired by the way).

T. Helga

You are a lunatic.

I bingewatch the series last month and based on my observations. Lila first fell for Arnold when Helga covered up her love message on the wall to Arnold with her name. Arnold wasn't interested at first and after a while broke up with Lila, later he realized how much he missed her and started to fall for Lila but damage was done.

He tries to win her back later on and Helga tries to foil it, (but fails). Lila still wants to just be friends but begins to warm up to him again. However once the Romeo and Juliet plot happens and Helga confides her secret to Lila, Lila doesn't seem to signal any kind of interest to Arnold beyond just being friends.

The concept of her being evil is more of a creators joke taken too literally by the fans. Lila is essentially a parody of a Mary sue that ends up being likable. She was the new foil to Helga after Arnolds first love interest dies out in season 1.

Lila's dark side really only appeared in the School Play episode like said.

Her being rotten inside isn't the case. If anything, it's more along the lines of what said; her "perfect girl" persona is just a cover for her insecurities surrounding her poverty (seen only in her debut episode) and her possibly dead mom. This is a major contrast with Helga, who does the same thing but for the opposite reason. (Lila pretends to be all sunshine when she's really troubled inside, Helga pretends to be cruel when she's romantic and sensitive inside.)

As for her stringing Arnold along, the only place where this does seem to be the case in "Love and Cheese", where at the end she says "lol I don't like-like you, but there is a chance I might"

I don't know why everyone thinks she knew Helgas secret in the school play episode, only Phoebe new and maybe Gerald.

Also even is she did, Helga would still outshine her in the dick department by destroying the other competition to get the lead.

why are her eyes so far apart

Patti Mayo, THAT one episode forever ruined her for me.

sup

She's a bitch tho

>She forced Helga to tell her that she liked Arnold even if she already knew

Barring Arnold, most people probably knew. Helga really needed to admit it to somebody besides herself.

I miss webkinz

Literally the devil.

>Simon
Mmm. That's the stuff.

Phoebe, Lila, Brainy, the huge chick and the therapist. Who else knew?

She was supposed to have an evil dark side but they cancelled the show.

Wait she was evil? What episode(s) was this?

s3e15 "user's headcanon"

meant for

I am now remembering that time my sister convinced me that bird would kill my Webkin if I didn't eneter the code on her tag once a year.

no none

Did I end up in Bizarro World or something?

>She forced Helga to tell her that she liked Arnold even if she already knew

Forcing someone else to cut out their cheap attempts at manipulation and be sincere is bad thing?

It is if admitting the truth is horrifically painful for them. It's like a form of emotional blackmail.

Oh and there's this.