Something weird is happening

twitter.com/doronisaacs/status/793338201897328640

South African black SJWs are naming the Jew.

mg.co.za/article/2016-11-01-condemnation-for-f-the-jews-graffiti-at-wits

>"The South African Union of Jewish Students (SAUJS) has condemned anti-Semitic graffiti that had been found on buildings at the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits), which read “Fuck the Jews” and “Kill a Jew”."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
mg.co.za/article/2016-09-22-mantashe-and-student-protesters-agree-on-university-shutdowns-but-this-is-the-last-thing-africa-needs-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neat

HONORABLE MEMBA PLS

>Trump supports Israel
>"Fuck the Jews" = "Donald Trump mentality"

Also taking bets on this being a false flag by a Jew who was upset that tensions in South Africa are not about them.

Whatcha doin Rabbi?

..what?

Probably. The handwriting looks like that of a Jew. You can tell it's a very self involved asshole who wrote it.

I miss Ben's early work.

Jews finally starting to get a taste of what they dished out.

True, the fuck whites spray paint looked like a black did it.

>7uck the Jews
What did they mean by this?

Mandela did sell out to the Jews at the end of the day. It was only a matter of time before they started naming the Jew

>Be a jew
>Help overthrow host state
>People turn on you

Why does this sound so familiar?

Yep.

It's also really neatly written for a hate crime.

It'll be interesting, cause the Africans aren't going to care if they get called anti semitic

>Trump: I love jews and Israel
>Hillary supporters: NOOO, YOU ANTI-SEMITE!

Oh how terrible, when will they say the same about dindus writing "kill the boer" on walls in SA?

OWWWDA

you might be on to something here...

Are they even trying?

HE IS NOTTA DOCTAA

wtf I hate jows now

If I were a betting man I would put money on Muslims doing this one. For some reason the left gladly ignore the fact that Muslims hate everything they stand for.

African-Nazi-Reich when?

Kek true, Africans are savage. I don't think you can guilt them. The niggers repe one another for sport over there kek.

Boy, that's a somewhat unique "F". I'd be a shame if he had public examples of his handwriting somewhere that demonstrated the same tendency.

Nothing new there, I've seen SJWs more than once progress from
>I'm against Israeli apartheid
to
>FUCK THE JEWS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

isn't there a movement ascribed as such already?

Funny to see how our diaspora is cucking themselves and the places they live in. They deserve it.

How many of (((them))) were in favour of surrendering to the ANC back in the 90s?

Hey there rabbi, whatcha doin'?

>7fuck 7he Jews
What did he mean by this?

HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOIN'?

Making this.. The Mandela Effect.

I usually bash the pro israel crowd with anti semitism allegations. Its a lot of fun to swing such powerful tools i have to admit. Also the deranged looks when you turn the tables at them - delicious.

'Fucks the Jews' maybe, but 'Kill a Jew' just screams 'hey rabbi, watcha doin?'

I find it unlikely this is real.

They are probably going to see a drastic cut in funding fairly soon.

That's how you do an F in cursive and that's a regular sloppy T.

Trump sucks the dick of the jews more than any other candidate who ran for election this year. Dude is letting one plow his daughter.

Quite a lot actually. And the Souties too. And you Israeli cunts also stabbed us in the back in the end after years of co-operation, so get off your high horse kike. Never trust you.

do we know if trump ever condemned gamergate?

>Apartheid is so evil, sanction us and block us off from the rest of the world!
>I can't wait to feel like a proud South African post-94
>ANC wins power
>leaves and wants nothing to do with SA
>relinquishes SA citizenship

God I hate neo liberals. SA lost much money because of the white flight. On the other hand, you can't blame people for leaving (unless they're liberal hypocrites)

>Doron Isaacs

Niggers write "Kill whites" on the walls all the time. Oh, and they really do kill whites all the time as well. This is considered "progress" and "not racist" by the left around the globe.

But when Jews are targeted, all hell breaks loose. I'm about at my breaking point with this shit, lads. I don't know how much more sneaky merchant trickery I can stand before something breaks.

Funny, the globalist Jews are destroying the European people, ironically enough they are the only barrier between their existence and extinction.

Literally killing themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

>J E W S
>_ _ _ T
>D I E

Jews Can't Die

>implying Trump doesnt make that kike watch while he keeps his blood pure and bangs his own daughter

#notallkikes

I feel for you. May die Volkstaat soon come.

I hate liberals and (((diaspora))) cucks. Alles sal reg kom..

HONORRABLE MEMBA, PLIS

>His recent video that got millions of views had this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

We will see about that

My father was in the government. Your government only supported us, not your people. I saw massive protests in Israel against apartheid, against Sharpeville, against a lot. You can't Jew me on here. The whole world was against us.

>Seeing mind control and brainwashing in action.
SJWs mindlessly kneejerk so hard in the (((narrative)))'s direcrion

Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging

This is fake. The only people to write "f"s as "7"s are faggot liberals. Not even joking.

So I t is fine to write fuk white people and kill whites on walls and on t-shirts? No outrage as the nigs are merely expressing their discontent with systemic racism. Just don't say anything about the Jews. Fuck I want off this ride.

>someone writes kill a jew
>blames trump

NO, WE WANT THE CREDIT

>tfw I have never met a jew

everyone waking up, nowhere to run this time jews

>this Trump obsession

Lucky you.

All the leftists were against you. Big difference, but you came first. Now they cuck the old countries and they even try here, but we are simply too based.

I struggle to see how this relates to Trump in any way. Either he's shilling hard or an actual fucking retard

My money is on actual retard.

While it's still worth 15 to the dollar.

Doesn't Trump like the jews though?

Wits main FMF guy Mcebo Dlamini goes on about how he loves Hitler for killing whites like the whites killed blacks.

Whites are the new Jews in ZA -- we are the scapegoat for the failing economy and likely to be holocausted before long. And all because the cucked left had to come in and tell us how to run our fucking country... acting like US wouldn't have had the same fucking system if all the natives hadn't died of smallpox.

We fucked up MK & could still be living in apartheid but for the fucking sanctions and bleeding heart libs. Lesson learnt: genocide the natives before you settle and pump your own damn petrol.

Yeah. Soon we are going to think of R15/$1 as the good old days.

Jesus, I still remember it being $1/R6

>genocide the natives before you settle and pump your own damn petrol.
Why didn't we just fucking kick them out when we had the chance? We could have given them a province or two for themselves and we keep the rest.

How united are the afrikaners to stop this madness? You are basically running the economy for the niggers right?

When the whites go, SA goes Zimbabwe.

I always wondered why the black man on the street never figured out that the "whiteman" keeping them down is really the (((whiteman))).

Politics? Jew owned. Hollywood/the media? All Jews. Slave trade? Largely Jewish.

Every black performer and black athlete is owned and screwed by a Jew too. They had to destroy Michael Jackson when he named the Jew.

That's my point. So you the only country with rightwingers? I struggle to believe that.

This. The people who organised the anti Apartheid both inside South Africa and internationally where almost entirely jews.

If the burgers and Aussies have taught us anything it is that it is easier to apologize than to ask for permission. Couldn't they just send us their used blankets in the 1700?

I think that was kind of the idea with the bantustans but no one else recognised them as countries.

The real issue is all the lazy fuckers who want maids & general cheap labour. Because of that, there is no clear, large division between white & black ZA that we could demarcate: it's all crosshatched.

US has the same (but lesser) issue because they couldn't pick their own cotton.

Personally, I place blame on the Jewish (like literally, read up about south african jews) mine owners who imported Africans off the reservations to work for cheap. Never forget user we were a quarter of the population and rising before the second boer war, we controlled the cities as a majority, not just a plurality. We had a great future with all the mineral wealth, but literal kikes fucked us for personal short-term gain and later pushed for our ultimate demise while hypocritically having their own questionable policies in Israel.

A rightwing majority for many years. The cucks live in Tel Aviv. They deserve to be micro nuked.

I'm kind of hoping stuff gets much worse here especially at the Unis. I think that will wake up the youth. The young Afrikaners seem cucked too.

Greetings Leader of Jewish occult! May I inquire as to what you are performing?

They actually did have those de-facto back in late 1800s. Zululand, Transkei, Northern Transvaal were unofficially their spots, the rest pretty much being plurality or predominantly majority white. Those land acts in 1913 and later in the 70s that officially gave it to them was long after the mine owners imported them off the reservations and into our cities, at which point it was too late.

One of the main problems with bantustans was that blacks were moving into the city rapidly for cheap labour, like being a maid or gardener

Try $1 = R3.50ish.

Also, I'm pretty sure this was some slammo from Lenasia who's upset because daddy's business is being undercut by a Jew.

This

I know about those. But we should have done it properly and not given a fuck about them struggling in those parts. And not let them come into our cities for work which they did.

>black SJWs are naming the Jew.
YES!!!!
END JEWISH PRIVILIGE!!!!!
YESS!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, saffer lads, do you want your country back?

mg.co.za/article/2016-09-22-mantashe-and-student-protesters-agree-on-university-shutdowns-but-this-is-the-last-thing-africa-needs-1

I think we won't have unis for too much longer, just like up in Africa. One upside to that though:

>Today, some of the most vibrant universities in Africa are private institutions. A number of these private universities are confessional (Catholic, Islamic, Pentecostalist). Others are unabashedly commercial. Students are mostly taught in disciplines supposed to foster economic development, business and entrepreneurship. Hardly any of these institutions manifest any interest in the humanities. As a result, there are no endless debates on “the decolonisation of the curriculum”, the “vulnerable black child”, “black pain and the black body” and various other tropes from the Afro-pessimist lexicon.

He also hates them

>Donald trump mentality
>trump loves Israel and his daughter married a Jew

Don't you love when liberals display their ineptitude publicly?

blacks and arabs have never been afraid to name the jew, they've got too much minority-armour themselves

Yes but it feels impossible.
This is so stressful. I hate coming on here and seeing this threads sorry. Makes me rage.

Where you from lad? Mossel bay-fag here.

What's happening with the universities? Why now is this stuff happening? Is there a non cucked youtube channel or something to keep up to date with this

I like to keep up to date with what's happening in SA, but it really does make you depressed to the point where you just don't give a fuck anymore

We are all boiling frogs.