Race Mixing: Truly a bad thing?

Why is Sup Forums so much against race mixing again?

The Woman on the left is Marina Diamandis, The most attractive 31 year old and Queen of Sup Forums

It just puzzles my mind why Sup Forums thinks race mixing is bad if their Queen is racemixed and it creates such beautfifull people

Our real queen is in an interracial relationship

>marina
>female

dude shes gross

probly tranny

you're wrong

it's only bad with niggers. Race mixing with latinos/arabs/asians produces beautiful, intelligent humans. Steve Jobs was half Arab

Seriously, what the fuck is so hot about Taylor swift. Le stormfag meme? Doesn't this pretty much affirm the claim that women are dumb? Blonde blue eyes man eating dumb dragon.

>cryptoctr.

Got my eye on you

how do Aryan women even comptete?

She is not race mixed, she is half greek. I am half greek, and not race mixed and more white than you'll ever be, cunt turk

>Greek gyro nigger thinks he's white
Everytime

Look at the girl on the ight, she is white, ergo greeks are white

She's ethnically mixed, if her father is one of those "clean" European Greeks. And racially mixed if her father if other half of Eurasian Greeks that are mixed with Turks

niggers are so ugly

For me hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people seems strange.
>My mother is Hungarian
>dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish) >I'm married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US
>cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from Shitpostland
>sister is married to a Belgium born "black" guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather is a Walloon and his mother is half Flandrian half black)
our partners, allthough don't match us ethnically, possess the following
>good incomes
>education
>health
>and decent personalities.
Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer.

>it creates such beautfifull people

Stop posting this talentless autistic old cunt you retarded turk.

to be fair joji is pretty hot when not in filthy frank mode

>asking a bunch of ugly virgin raging betas if it's ok to sleep with someone

Lmao

I get pissed off when I see women with thugs of any race, but often the woman is white and the man isn't. I don't get what women see in these cunts. Plus a lot of shitskins think they're entitled to white women

Off to reddit friendo

by being human.

Sky is race mixed as well

>The most attractive 31 year old

Rashid, pls.

she is a drug addict.

>I am half greek, and not race mixed

Its 50/50. Half of Greeks are European and half are Eurasian.

>All these retards falling for Abdul's divide and conquer meme

This race-mixing thread has been reposted and reposted for the last 16+ hrs. Give it a rest.

Oh, she's dating drake this week? That'll change when she's got enough album material.