Im a wikileaks insider. tomorrow at 11 AM EST we are planning a big surprise...

im a wikileaks insider. tomorrow at 11 AM EST we are planning a big surprise. Hillary is done for after this next release. stay tuned :^)

>download(2).jpg

right

stop teasing

omg im so hyped!!!!!!! :D

its true. you dont have to believe me just wait and see :^)

oh fugg :D

posting in the latest and greatest LARP thread

Yea. Not gonna fall for it again.

Cool story bra.

>Hillary is done for
AGAIN?

wikileaks is shit. gas the gassange

Shirley, Op will deliver this time.

How do we deal with the LARPer problem?

Color me skeptical at this point, man you guys are bored.

OK Julian, whatever you say.

Your filename alone shows your lack of credibility

Just when i think OP cannot possibly be more of a faggot...

wow multiple insiders posting on pol a day. we must be lucky

I dont care if you guys dont believe it. its true. just wait until 11 AM EST tomorrow and you will see the surprise. Her campaign is finished for sure :^)

>that nose
I'm onto you, Schlomo.

OMG EVERY INSIDER HERE HAVE BEEN FOR REALZZZZ XDDDDDDDD

>T-T-This time we'll get her I-I swear.

I'm leaning towards trump but good god, stop with the delay and release already. You're literally adopting the extremely nervous guy meme

Sure thing bud.

according to stats, then Sup Forums is

-20% CTR
-20% FBI insider
-20% DNC insider
-20% GOP insider
-20% wikileaks insider

That's what the last LARPer said and they didn't even bother with a reach around for fucking us.

but what about the remaining 200%?

That is Anon5

niggers
>can confirm, my wife's sons and I browse Sup Forums together

@OP

Yeah fuckin right. We don't believe this shit anymore.

Fine. Post your home address.If you're telling the truth, we'll all send you $10. If you're lying, we'll send you pipe bombs and boxes of shit.

Your move.

Don't forget that one time a fucking alien posted here predicting shit that actually happened.

you fuckers said the same thing last week, that there would be a massive leak today from the phone hacker. Even provided proofs and hashes.

Wikileaks is dead, Hillary assassinated Assange and took over. Rip

Done like after the 439839843 other releases?
Wikileaks won't deliver and nothing will happen...

stop posting that retarded face, faggot and kill yourself for larping

I'm all for Hillary losing and all, but we've been hearing "this next leak will end her campaign tomorrow" for like 5 months now so.....

So where the fuck is O'Keefe with this disparaging blacks tape? It seems like he's gone quiet recently.

Shill tactic.

Now if nothing happens you'll trust wikileaks less despite them not making the promise.

bamp

Pls go @0hour__

this

Thanks for the :^)

Christ I am sick of this shit

Where was this a week ago? Dump all of it everything you got come on we've been hearing this shit for months.

The leaf has a point

Sauce now

hillary's nudes?

I don't have the link as it was archived for like a week and then deleted but a ton of people screencapped it, some guy claimed to be an ayyyy and that most of our government is controlled by special interests and that those special interests are controlled by the ayyyy's who are trying to force a one world government while at the same time there's other ayyy's trying to stop them and still others that are neutral apparently, he had also said he didn't understand why humans clap so much, this was right before all this shit with south korea and 8-goddess leaked along with the podesta ayyy emails.

He also said our entire understanding of the universe is wrong and went into detail explaining it.

Also claimed that these next 10-20 years are our last chance to stop the globalists.

Show proof faggot

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

kek I would like to see that thread desu

so much this

I'm a big lurker and if this was screencapped often I'm surprised I haven't seen it.

Now I want it.

Nothing like waiting until after 20 million people have already voted.

Your timing sucks..

It's not even just LARPers at this point. Between O'Keefe, Wikileaks, FBI "insiders" and all the other morons....they hype all this shit up then when they FINALLY release shit it's a fucking Donald Duck video. Just release the shit then come in here. Quit with this fucking " SHE IS OVER TOMORROW " horseshit.

Feels great doesn't it?