A

who the fusk samamtha b?

She hasnt been canceled?

>Condescending Ad-Hominem Attacks: the TV show
I feel bad for my friends that claim her show is so incredible and enlightened

>make bad analogies at someone
>act like a child because you're not getting what you want
This is what it takes to be a successful nominated talk show

One of Stewart's lackeys. Arguably even less funny than Trevor Noah, and DEFINITELY more fucking annoying than he is. She is the gold standard proof that women cannot be funny unless they are dykes, the more masculine the woman the more male she has in her and thus the closer to male humor she is.

Some bitch who has not been funny even once. I dare you to watch her show, you'll be begging for death.

Who?

Chick who left the daily show thinking it was going to be a big move like Colbert. The problem is she's not funny.

Like, Colbert was actually funny even though I disagreed with his politics.

She comes off as a pompous cunt and the only people who like her are people who have no hope of recovering from drinking the cancerous liberal kool-aid.

who?

i aint clicking that shit
You can teal dear if you want

all of the Daily Show heirs are painfully unfunny, her, that south african, john oliver

Sickening.

Nice wattle bottle blonde gobble gobble hag.

Part 2
youtu.be/QGn-C0G6xcw

>these statistics are wrong
But they're not

Low brow pandering lefist talking head. She is paid to instill a sense of intellectual superiority by strawmanning the shit out of issues and consistently pushing black and white narratives.

She plays the "I clearly speak for all women" card too. A powerful way to convince women cucks to her side and stifle opposition.

>they literally made pepes of their own including a gamer one

Nigga you just linked the same thing again

*women and cucks

I like Samantha Bee.

Her husband is annoying as fuck, though.

That is all.

Why don't you take your canadians back? It takes a lot of presumptuousness to go to a foreign country and start fucking with the minds of the locals.

Am I going to regret clicking on this?

Oops sorry.

Part 1 youtu.be/XQ8swY06eRU

Lower left pepe is just a pepe enjoying his faith. How dare they paint this as wrong.

Christians are evul tho.

I think its retarded that young Americans are getting (((insight))) into american politics from British, Canadian and South African comedians.

Hahah, is that milo or gamegate on the right?

gamergate/gamers in general

Me too user, me too. There are ne real news anymore. It's a sad fucking state of affairs if Infowars is one of the more legit media outlets.

"we're the liberal jew media"
~ samantha bee 2016

>like, colbert was actually funny even though I disagreed with his politics

He really wasn't though. There are major libcucks who have made me laugh with even the most ridiculous libcuck strawmen jokes, but Colbert was never one of them, nor was Jon Stewart. I watched a bunch of the daily show during 2004-2007 (during the "golden years") with my college and later apartment roomate, I was never really impressed. I watched anyway because I wanted to fuck him.

Never seen this picture posted on Sup Forums. Looks like something that orginal "creator" of Pepe did.

The news will never report on who controls them and that happens to be a big point of contention for many people this election. As far as I can tell Alex Jones is sincere enough in his broadcast.
>If being against foreign megabanks controling the US makes me antisemitic I guess I'm antisemitic.

Literally who? She looks like a less fat, but more autistic version of Amy Schumer

She's still on the air?

It's like the bastard offspring of Amy (((Schumer))) and Sarah (((Silverman))). KILL IT WITH FIRE

I'm not denying there are people pulling strings, but at the lower level it's imho mostly just opportunists and true believers who say whatever is popular right now. Or, in some cases, just gets them attention. Like fighting the maaan.

Know one guy in the media who actually believes all the propaganda and he starts sliding across his seat when you mention something that conflicts with the narrative. They are a bunch of passive thinkers who do believe they're doing the right thing.

That said. A few steps higher I think there's a group of people who believe they are saving the world and consider themselves an "illuminati of good people" of sorts, even though they are influenced by the likes of George Soros.

This women is infuriating. And what's wrong with her face? She looks like some kind of gremlin.

I found it funny

A FUCKING LEAF

a canadian, a south african, and an englishman walk into america

lol .... is this daily show?

Btw. anybody know what Rob Riggle thinks about Trump considering he's a marine and all.

Samantha Bee looks like she's gaining weight.