US INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS FEED WIKILEAKS IN A SILENT COUP

NO MORE FUCKING AROUND, THIS NEEDS TO BE SPREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

WE NEED TO ORGANIZE AND SPREAD THIS ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA UNDER A HASHTAG.

Anything could work. I propose #NSAcoup

FIRE UP THE TWITTER CANNONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgQOrmlNxYc
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
fantasticfiction.com/p/steve-pieczenik/
stevepieczenik.com/
web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THREAD FUCKING THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=DgQOrmlNxYc

Wat

That would be a good thing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Nice trips but who is this guy specifically?

No fucking shit, but thanks for the bump Bogdan

This could be the biggest bombshell of the election and it's getting slid

He calls himself a "maverick troublemaker. You make your own rules. You pay the consequences."[4]

The role he played in the negotiations to bring about the release of Aldo Moro, an Italian politician kidnapped by the Red Brigades, is fraught with controversy.[citation needed]

On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government, the Israeli leadership and Mossad.[31]

On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticised President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar".[32][33]

On September 16, 2012, during an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik stated that Israel planned to initiate war with Iran during Yom Kippur 2012 unless ex-Mossad and ex-Shin Bet agents assassinated Benjamin Netanyahu.[34]

On March 27, 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax and a false flag event.[35]

On 9 May 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the 2012 Benghazi attack was the result of a turf war between the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the military intelligence. He suggested that the CIA wished to get rid of General David Petraeus, and wanted to get John O. Brennan, through his illegal SOCOM unit, to arm Syria.[36]

Seems like a crackpot. In b4 I'm CTR.

>he's red pilled as fuck
>you have a problem with this

That definitely makes you CTR.

>Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD (born December 7, 1943) is an American psychiatrist, former United States Department of State official, author, and publisher.

twatter /StevePieczenik

That's mostly all true though

Based intelligence community.

A random guy who make bombastic claims with zero evidence to ride the Hillary collapse train.

And retards spread it and undermine the credibility of accusations against Hillary.

holy shit this seems to be big.
but who is this guy? has he any worthwhile reputation?

These are all fucking true - there is actually a mountain of evidence suggesting Osama died in 2001, just saying.

>a CIA shrink and fiction writer

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

9/11 as an inside job is pants-on-the-head retarded, not red-pilled.

"Wow look at that video showing pictures, diagrams, with a dramatic voiceover and absolutely no proof whatsoever - It's the end of [INSERT-POLITICIAN]"

Why spread this? If true, they are hurting Hillary and, by extension, helping Trump. Why would I to call them out and expose this to public scrutiny?

jesus that is bad music.
i got a Sup Forums account just to post this.

who is this cuck. Your digits are intriguing

Bump 4 murica

Don't you have Brain Power & Super Male Vitality to purchase ?

>he comes to Sup Forums
>he's normie as fuck
>he namefags
>he shills

Use a trip so I can filter it.

That music, just fuck you.

bump

bump

Ex assistant deputy secretary of state.

Hey Steve, can you write me a reference letter?

This guy is full of shit. He's buddies with that "fixer" Rovin guy.

fantasticfiction.com/p/steve-pieczenik/

What even is this? Is there any proof this guy is legit? I've read a couple threads on this so far and the video is so insane if it's true... This could be a huge happening, but no one seems to be freaking out. Should I be freaking out? Or am I just dreaming I'm on Sup Forums again?

bumperino

nigga can you explain the filter by md5 part

>>he namefags
thanks for pointing that out. i missed it. another one goes into the filter.

count is:
566 tripfags, 372 namefags across fit and pol
serbia flag on pol

Whoa

Disinfo campaign

when you are on the page, click the md5 box on the lower right.
why cant you figure this out......

thanks gramps

>556 tripfags
>372 namefags
>0 pass users

suck it normie

The man served as a high level administrator in the state department for decades.

He's got an intelligence rap sheet that also spans decades.

He speaks 5 languages.

He has multiple PhD's from multiple well respected institutions.

>0 pass users
that's also an option and if you guys keep being faggot attention whores i'll filter posts with that little cloverleaf like i can filter flags

>inb4 revenge from one of the CIA / FBI officials that she mistreated

when is dubstep going to fade into oblivion?

They hacked his website lol

stevepieczenik.com/

web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/

>posting dubshit
back to r.eddit faggot

B U M P M U B

Except the Gaddafi part it's all true. But nice try, CTR

Literally nothing. Stop being an idiot OP.

This.
It is probably a republican funded lie, just like CTR.

I agree. Hillary has never broken the law and there is absolutely NO evidence of any corruption.

(You)

It is important to point out that this is a counter-coup

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United States: Breaking Now - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

CHECK FBI VAULT TWITTER IT'S REAL

Drumpf supporters overlook his rapings, but can't overlook an old lady misplacing emails. Sickening.

This. It is probably a republican funded lie, just like CTR.

how have you

/still/

not learned

How can you actually be this fucking retarded?

I'd love to believe this but i need sources

is there more?

lolwut. Kek must be damaged in the head to give you those trips
>civilian coup
>fear mongering
>muh cybering
>muh cybering counter-coups

9/11 commission released like a few months ago

Its this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Do you need comey to tell you this face to face?

Sage. More republican funded garbage and lies. Hillary has never broke the law.

This is the real thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

This.

TRIPLE FOURS

ASSANGE BEING FED BY OUR OWN FUCKING INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW BAD HILLARY IS

Nice.

this is the dumbest meme.

you're making an argument from authority, doesn't disprove it, but it doesn't prove it either, give us some actual sources

DO IT

0:12 to 0:14 WATCH HIS EARS AND NOTICE THE SHIFT!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

>
>That's mostly all true though

>OBL died in 2001
Thier is literally no evidence of this
>9/11 was an inside job
No evidence of this
>Sandy hook was a hoax
/x/ tier
>the jew one
That actually could be true
>Gaddafi alive
Their is video of his execution

In before this stunning lack of evidence is just an elaborate global conspiracy only quoted poster is smart enough to see through.

Welp.

Where do I collect my CTR paychecks then?

>On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks.

If you wanted to pass him as credible with this wiki article, you missed

It's fucking happening.

Another video just dropped.

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government, the Israeli leadership and Mossad.[31]

On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticised President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar".[32][33]

On September 16, 2012, during an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik stated that Israel planned to initiate war with Iran during Yom Kippur 2012 unless ex-Mossad and ex-Shin Bet agents assassinated Benjamin Netanyahu.[34]

On March 27, 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax and a false flag event.[35]

On 9 May 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the 2012 Benghazi attack was the result of a turf war between the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the military intelligence. He suggested that the CIA wished to get rid of General David Petraeus, and wanted to get John O. Brennan, through his illegal SOCOM unit, to arm Syria.[36]

Is the NSA for or against clinton? It's the only agency unmentioned in the video. Am I misunderstanding? Also what is the happening related to FBIanon and the date 'november the 1st'?

Literally nothing. Washington Post has disproved this and debunked this. Another republican funded lie.

So much for his 'intelligence'

Literally no proof. Another republican funded lie.

>He played Data on Star Trek
>I wonder what he's doing now?
>HE'S PROBABLY GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!!!!!!!

thank you for demonstrating your blatant retardation

say the line, shill.

Epstein is a convicted pedophile. Try again.

Trump has to win.

BUILD THE WALL
MAKE IT TALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

>the Second American Revolution
>the invisible one

Does not mean Bill Clinton engaged in sexual activities with a child. Another republican funded lie.

have a (you)
(you) tried

Holy fuck. Is this guy legit though?

THEY WAITED THIS LONG SO THAT THEY COULDN'T JUST REPLACE HILLARY

BUT SHE COULD HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY BERNIE

WTF MAN

wow it's literally everything

>The FBI/CIA were on 4chans side and we are working together to secure america's safety and democracy.

God bless this year.

bot needs new batteries

Muh
V A S T
R I G H T - W I N G
C O N S P I R A C Y

DELET THIS