X-thread, b-list edition

Post your favorite second stringers

Where the heck can I find a good wallpaper of Lorna?

I have news

Hellion "may" join Uncanny Avengers, or at least appear there.
It was confirmed by Zub, the new writer. Someone asked him about Hellion, because the last time he was seen was in Duggan's Uncanny Avengers 6 iirc, from last year, ill from terrigen mist poisoning, left in medical care, and he was never seen again.

He answered to that person, that he/she should continue reading Uncanny Avengers to see what happens to Hellion.

Hellion has never made a cameo the year he has been MIA. All the other kids (pixie, rockslide, anole, quentin, genesis, surge etc) have made cameos, been wallpaper, or have had small roles.
If they have taken special care to never draw Hellion in Genearation X or X-Men Gold, that is because they have plans for him.

He is my favorite kid of the 2000s. I also like Ernst, but because I consider her to be really Casandra Nova.

Rachel and Emma are my favorite X-Women, and the return of Jean has me worried for them.
I think Emma will become the evil punching bag of Jean, and Rachel will go to semi-limbo, with a high risk of getting killed if they want to kill a character for artificial sales and drama.

Chamber has a great look, a sensible personality, and came from a book that started out damn fine.

Then his book declined in quality, just about everyone from it fell into obscurity, and he got a short run in the X-Men that ended with him becoming someone only Frank Tieri gave a shit about for like a decade.

Has he already started on UA? How does he fare vs. Duggan (and truth be told, I didn't care for his run).

>Rachelfag
My man.
Yeah, I think it's a very real possibility considering Guggenheim has been 'pushing' her in interviews and the like.

I always liked Cannonball, but it never struck me as he got a fair chance after Claremont stopped writing him.

Can't wait for Dazzler to finally use that Thor hammer she's got.

I liked Duggan quite a lot, for me he is one of the few good writers Marvel has. I don't like Zub very much. The first arc was introducing the new team, Wanda is back and getting blacked by Voodoo.
The enemy was Graviton being evil because lol my powers make me crazy, I can feel the earth spin.
I think Wonder Man and Beast will join soon, it will be the Legacy issue. IMO It would be very out of character for Beast to be now jolly Avengers Beast, looking at what he did this decade (he was chancellor of New Tian working with Emma 2 weeks ago)
And there may be a Voodoo, Wanda, Wonder Man love triangly, that doesnt interest me much.

Motherfucking Guido.

I don't mind Duggan desu, just his UA never really did it for me.
I guess compared to the v.2 of UA, it just kinda didn't seem grand enough.
Also his Cable characterization just felt really off, and I FUCKING LOVE CABLE, so I couldn't get into that either.

I suppose it was less boring than the current ongoing though.

>Uncanny Avengerw
>Zub
>shithuman Psynapse

3 strikes

One of the main issues of UA is it began as a book of many mutants + Thor and Captain America. But now, after the Wanda and Pietro retcons, the only mutant is Rogue.
It has become a normal Avengers book with Rogue.

>Rogue
Not even her anymore, right?

she is still there and pretty much the main character.
I think the book will only last 12 issues more. Deadpoolfags were probably many of the people who bought UA.
Beast, if he joins, would be the second mutant. Hellion the third, but I doubt it because he is a c lister, much younger than the others, and the cast would get quite large.

I only like selfish asshole Hellion

He had a huge role in Liefeld's x-force

I like that he fucks Shark girl.

good night everybody

If you mean for a phone, I just use solicited covers as wallpapers.

Nah, looking for a good desktop piece.

Not sure if he's even B but man, should be getting some videogame appearances and shit if anything because of a cool design and weird powers.

Maggott btw

I really enjoyed the Here Comes Tomorrow arc.

Probably the only really good bit of Morrison's run.

>Trevor Noah + Matter Eater Lad + Anime Bugs

Maggott was far more alright than the amount of hate he got really deserved.

What would happen once Cable becomes A list?
How much money does Liefield get from fox using deadpool?

These are the hard hitting questions.

>What would happen once Cable becomes A list?
Bendis

Cable is already A-List, he was popular as fuck since the 90's and has had several solo comics which is more then most X-Men.

did he really get hate? He seems to be too minor to be on people radar really.

He got enough hate that he lasted like, maybe a year, made one guest appearance in Gen X, then disappeared until getting killed in Weapon X.

Best boy.

Bump, this shouldn't die so easy

Pixie is best P-Lister

bump dammit

No, she's a give her the D lister.

Someone post some X-Statix shit or something.

Best girl

Who /cable'guns'/ here?

There's really something about that dashing rogue stereotype, though he isn't written that great most of the time.

it's so hard for me to pick a favorite B or C-list X-men so SO many have been written well that if I pick one, I want to pick another the next second

Boom Boom is one of the most fun characters in existence.

I wish he had some sort of psychedelic Diabolik-like series

demon bear is the villain of the new mutants movie