TO THE EAST SIDE

TO A DELUXE APARTMENT IN THE SKY

youtube.com/watch?v=FHDwRECFL8M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How was it even possible for him to lose NC, is it the demographics?

NC was never a swing state. Trump isn't losing any state that Romney won, especially in the south. To say so is laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Polling is suggesting that Hillary will get more black turnout then Obama did either year. It is total nonsense.

It's also why Virginia will be much closer than anybody is anticipating.

Hilldawg will harness the rage of the mistreated blacks and BTFO white boys once and for all

>Black turnout down between 4% - 9% a day compared to 2012 in early voting.
>Clinton will get higher black turnout than Obama!

In what fucking world?

>implying it was ever in danger

This.

Because it went up from 2008 -> 2012, they are are assuming it will go up into 2016. They don't consider the fact that Obama was a nigger and Hillary is basically the slavemaster's daughter, but we aren't dealing with people who live in the real world when we talk about pollsters.

NC women do not like Trump... I voted for the Don there were a ton of women voting in Raleigh.

Can we kill this narrative that women hate Trump because she is unfiltered or crude or whatever.

Women just vote democrat period. It's the victim mentality. However they usually hop the fence to the GOP once and if they meet a man who red pills them.

>Polling is suggesting that Hillary will get more black turnout then Obama did either year.

???

Why would anyone believe this. Black social values are more conservative than white. They'd be even less likely to vote for a woman president.

Not only would she never get Obama's numbers, she's likely to get less than Generic Democrat Male.

Voted in downtown Raleigh yesterday. Nothing but bossy nigger women. Then me, a tall white skinny guy.

I'm in North Carolina and literally every female I know excluding my coal burning cousin is voting for Trump. Well one female friend is voting Gary Johnson lmao but not like that matters.

Listen... Trump had NC the moment the first riots broke out. You need to understand this.

When a riot happens on the other side of the world, you can ignore it and go back to watching TV.

When it happens across the country you pay a bit more attention, but you still can ignore it.

But when a riot happens in your state or your town, you can't ignore it.

And when it DOES happen, you don't want to hear the nuances of both sides, you don't want to quietly consider the underlying problems that created the issue.

What you want is for the police to step in and break up the riot. You want the riot to stop before your house is set on fire or your family is harmed.

And in this election, one candidate has stood on the side of the police, the other turned her convention over to the rioters for the day.

North Carolina went red the first day they rioted.

What fantasy world are you living in? Blacks voted for a guy who sort of looked like them. They could give a fuck about a senile white hag.

post your 270s.

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United States: Breaking Now - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND

Why do you call them nigger women ?
>American women with african or carribean or african via south american descendence

R8 me Sup Forums