Since Woman Woman can beat Superman, shouldn't Marvel's WW be able to beat him, too?

Since Woman Woman can beat Superman, shouldn't Marvel's WW be able to beat him, too?

No because Marvel has lower powerlevels than DC generally across the board.

Hulk beat the shit out of Carol and Superman beat the shit out of Hulk.

No because Superman is a badly written character who will always pull some new power out of his ass because anything actually seeming to pose a threat to him is forbidden

Wonder Woman only beats Superman when they go with "any magic thing completely ignores Superman's defense", which is something fairly inconsistent.

Captain Marvel can only beat Superman with discriminating him as a straight, white male and making sure he follows her on Tumblr.

Even then, Superman would win.

Hell, the one main time in regular canon (right before Infinite Crisis) had her using unusual tactics just to buy enough time to find a solution to the mind-control (which ended up being the infamous Necking)

God of War WW beats him directly.
Injustice WW beat the shit out of him, too. No magic.

Wondy really lacks the physical resistance to beat Supes. Going all out, Superman would destroy her.

But again, not all Supermen are equal and Injustice Wondy can defeat Injustice Superman (who seems to be massively weaker than canon Superman, for some reason).

Of course, Superman's nowhere near Carol in terms of power.

>in terms of power
GRRL Power?

>Injustice WW beat the shit out of him, too. No magic.

Different characters. Different levels. Canon Supes took everything Injustice Supes had and tank it like a pro.

>God of War WW beats him directly.

Too early in the timeline. All out Supes could in theory sing her out of existence.

when the fuck could wonder women beat superman LUL ?!

Injustice Superman isn't a hero, the DC universe gives metaphysical attributes to being a hero and actually representing something.

>Since Woman Woman can beat Superman

Nigga Wondy gets shot in the latest Rebirth run, Superman pushes his finger through her brain and she's finished

Technically superman being an illegal alien immigrant makes Captain marvel more privileged than he'll ever be.

OH my god, Superman can actually pull the "did you just assume my ethnicity/race" on Carol...

This Carol has trouble dealing with Iron Man. Superman would bitch slap her.

That's great! Since weak WW can sometimes beat Superman, just imagine what invulnerable Carol can do to him.

>Carol
>losing to a filthy xeno
>ever

Her only chance is whether she can emit enough red sun energy to fuck him up, but he could easily speed blitz and knock her out before she has a chance to think of that.

I've never respected a superhero who can be defeated by a bottle of Jack Daniels. Now before you respond with "b-b-but kryptonite" let me just say your waifu is shit and is an alcoholic.

>he could easily speed blitz and knock her out before she has a chance to think of that.
But he won't. Just like the Flash never does, and he loses all the time.

YAAAS QUEEN sure showed Superman a thing or to when they fought.

Wait wait wait....We talkin' pre-op or post-op?

Nah his punches are light attacks, they couldn't hurt Carol at all.

Let's see him try that in her binary form.

I wish modern Carol was always drawn pretty and feminine. Nips have the right idea, especially that pear shape.

>Superman
>Losing to Captain Dumblr
Kek.

*swallows the Sun*
nothing personnel, kid

that's not how it works, the energy hits like a normal punch not an energy punch

don't be casual

Name a better actor to play modern Carol I dare you I double dog dare you

Superman can't beat a man in a bat costume. He's not exactly hard to beat anymore.

The bad blood between DC and Marvel is so toxic now that there's no scenario in which Superman and Captain Marvel would ever meet. Kind of a shame, if anyone at either company still cared about not being boring stiffs, we might still have the Amalgam Universe, and we'd be getting Super Soldier versus... I dunno, Marvelous Wonder or something.

he has never actually lost to Batman in a fair fight, the "losses" are when he's thrown the fight

Ain't Binary Carol just a watered down version of Captain Atom in terms of strength?

I keep seeing people say this but I've never seen any proof of it.
Hulk, Thor, Vision etc are all Superman level.
Then you have stuff like Spidey shitting all over any DC street level hero.

Man in batcostume is a money making machine, his fame and profit bonus beats supes. Captain tumblr has shit profit, she can't beat supes.

Can Woman Woman move planets and tank damage that would destroy a universe? No. Superman can. Stay delusional Woman Woman fags.

it's canon

>Superman can't beat a man in a bat costume.He's not exactly hard to beat anymore
My sides.

>fair fight
There will never be a fair fight. Fighting has always been about kicking the other's ass. That's all that matters.

Of course regular Batman can't beat Darkseid in a fist fight. All that matters is he found a way to win.

>that filename

And here I was going say something about it.

Yeah, but then that means that Green Arrow could take her out

>Sneaky Plotman
>Losing
DC loves to ride batman's dick whenever they have the chance,of course he will always wins.

Wondyfags (people who have actually read WW) know that she can't beat him. They aren't the ones making these threads

>Can Woman Woman move planets and tank damage that would destroy a universe? No.
Has she ever been given the opportunity and failed? No. Supefag pls.

By fair I mean more stuff like mind control where they aren't honestly going at it. Wasn't a comment about "cheating".

Nah, when Quesada dies I feel like we'll get another DC&Marvel crossover, DC is really open to crossovers anyway.

>Superman failing to save the day
Wonderfag,please.

Carol spent most of her time getting her ass kicked in that event

Hulk and Vison are nowhere near Superman levels especially no matter how hard Pak wants to wank off the Green Scar.
That being said Grey Hulk could win purely through being an amoral cunt.

Barbatos > all

Marvel's WW can beat DC's WW

Oh god, that was so bad. Same with Wolverine beating Lobo.

And Aquaman beating Namor

SBP/Gwenpool is the crossover we deserve

I like the idea that Xavier bribed Lobo to take a fall
Didn't Diana give up Mjölnir in that fight?

The circumstances how Arthur beat Namor was pretty shit (Having a whale land on him) but I would like to believe if they were in the water Arthur would have won.

>Didn't Diana give up Mjölnir in that fight?
Yeah she did iirc.

With her powerset she could beat Superman. Captain Marvel's gimmick is energy absorption, so in theory she could drain yellow sun energy from Superman.

>Literally who vs WW

PAD had Namor take the loss becuase he was writing Aquaman and needed someone to throw him a bone.
Everyone involved with it thought it was retarded too.

I don't know. She isn't in any of the movies or in the big hit game, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

>Carol finds kyptonite (which is conveniently like everywhere when someone less powerful wants to take on Superman). She wins.
>Carol finds a magic sword or tiara. She wins.
>Carol lectures Superman on feminism and women's rights. He backs down. She wins.

YAAS QUEEN

Kryptonite is a plot device, Carol will have it just long enough for Superman to prove that he is a good person and a hero even without his powers. She will make some joke about him being impotent or weak only to have him get up and say true strength is on the inside, then the McGuffin gets removed and its Carol vs. a recovering Superman who beats her while fighting with his all.

Alternatively it turns out that Carol gets a magical item from someone evil. That magical person has to be countered by a mage from the good side, and thus just before Carol can kill Superman, Zatanna goes "OG OT EHT NUS" and Superman is now supercharged enough to beat the crap out of Carol, whose magical doodad just got depowered by the fight between Zatanna and the magic villain.

THIS ISN'T FAIR!

YAAAAAS QUEEEEEN!!!

People keep bringing up the Infinite Crisis Superman vs WW fight to say WW can beat Supes (even worse the injustice one because "No Morals" ) but Maxwell is already having a hard time mindcontrolling Superman so he's obviously not fighting in optimal capacity

Bless Zatanna. Zatanna is a Goddess.

t. casual

If that was true, Hulk wouldn't have casually bitch slapped her with ease.

No.

Diana has the blessing of literal Gods, and more combat training than Carol could ever hope for.
Diana is a certified genius when it comes to combat.
She's smarter than Carol.
She's stronger than Carol.
She's faster than Carol.
She's more durable than Carol.
She's better than Carol in every conceivable way that matters for a warrior.

And even with all of this, Wonder Woman can only beat Superman when he's holding back. The second he goes world of cardboard mode and stops pulling his punches, she doesn't stand a chance.

Carol can't do a fucking thing to Wonder Woman, let alone Superman.

Could she do some bullshit like absorb all the solar radiation out of him?

Carol also slaps around Thor, who Supreman has a lot of trouble with

Carol could be obnoxious towards them.

Carol is much more powerful than Wonder Woman in every respect actually.

Yeah. Carol IS the kind of stubborn, prideful cunt that would literally eat the sun and doom all life on Earth to a slow, dark, cold death as it drifts off into space just so she could have a win, whatever remains of humanity huddling around space heaters to try and counter the -300 below temperatures outside of their homes, cursing the name Carol Danvers as they either freeze or starve to death, assuming the Atmosphere even holds out.

Ok how can anyone not say that this isn't a drawing of a man.

Such as?

Nah. No she's not.

>Carol also slaps around Thor
W-whut, when?

>Implying Spidey couldn't beat Superman on his second try

It's just the DC earth who cares.

It would be a weird lop of Carol powering up from Superman and superman absorbing the solar radiation from Binary.

Sunfire can.

In user's fan fiction.

Carol can't even beat superman's old man

Vision is not that strong

The comic of the cartoon? Really?

I think he's saying that one time Vision was able to beat everyone in the Avengers.

This was a few years before they retconned her from being mid level Spiderman-tier brick to strongest hero of the setting.

Why didn't you post the part of him actually losing?

Actual hero beats Angerfish anyday

She isn't Sentry level. She still sucks ass when she comes to blows with the heavy hitters.

His head look like a penis.

Most of you faggots are acting like it wouldnt depend on who's writing. Ill start.

Bendis: Carol and Superman have an oh-so-quirky dialogue amongst one another, repleat with popculture references and fourth-wall breaking asides. Eventually they have a fantastic fight drawn by whatever top-tier talent Bendis has parasitically attached himself to, but the story ends halfheartedly with the two heroes evenly matched. As loose plot points are tied together oh so dissappointingly, Marvel walks away with grit and determination in her eye and Superman has a new respect for Strong, Independent women everywhere.

Marvel has dumb shit like molecule man who exists across dimensions and every multiverse. Before they changed it, if one ever died the universe the molecule man existed in would die too.

dont user

I'd like to think that DC wouldn't permit the match unless hacks like Bendis and Slott weren't allowed anywhere near it, and a more company neutral writer was set to pen it.

dc has the endless, Lucifer and Doctor Manhattan