Are the soros voting machines real or just a meme?

Are the soros voting machines real or just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
verifiedvoting.org/verifier/
youtu.be/FEVaXyu0lWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As far as I can tell it seems to be a meme. Upon doing my own research it seems that Soros' actual connection to the company that owns the machines is pretty tangential.

We know that's you posting, George. Stay the fuck out of our election.

Someone on the board of his political foundation is also in charge of a voting machine company.

Whether that connection is valid enough or not is more up to you though.

You can check your polling station here.

People claim that Soros is connected to Smartmatic, but none of those machines are actually being used in the election. The rest of the "connections" are pretty laughable stretches.

>Dominion is an independent Canadian company
>In 2010 they bought up the assets from Sequoia
>Between 2005 and 2007, Sequoia was briefly owned by Smartmatic, before being sold back to the management
>Smartmatic's CEO is Mark Brown
>Mark Brown sits on the board of some NGO, along with Soros
From that they conclude that Soros owns Dominion.

forgot muh link

>implying reality isn't one giant meme

The whole situation is exactly like this
youtu.be/FEVaXyu0lWc

REAL MY POSTS ON THEM KEEP SLIDING

Election Expert determined STATES that WILL be STOLEN: Georgia, Utah, & Alaska

youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k

Why are you shilling for youtube vids instead of actually posting the info?

The videos are the full context of the problem, I can't post that much text

If I was a native german, I would think the same way.

ITS DA RUSSIANS

doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

translation: I don't really understand the argument that I'm shilling.

holy crap what the fuck.

Ok, Leaf, the Soros machines add an invisible programming layer of fractional weights to votes for candidate X or Y BEFORE the election. I'm sorry you're too lazy to watch a 30 min video.

Yeah, it's proof.

which Soros voting machines specifically

Can you point them out on here?

lol machines can't vote
democracy is for human only
fine goyim good good

find a page that lets us sort by software. Any of them running GEMS.

Source on pic

Soros is a left-winged scum that wants to reshape the world with his dosh via movements like Black Lives Matter and more.

His world that he wants to leave before he dies is a totalitarian one where free speech is met with brute-force, promote liberal bullshit, and promote things that shouldn't be accepted by people with values.

He also finances stuff that are anti-governmental if said government is conservative, actually cares for the country, and is against liberalization of the public sphere (aka: gay couples, euthanasia or abortions even if the baby is already in a advanced state).

In my country there is this newspaper called Gazeta Wyborcza. Back in the late 80's/early 90's it was a juggernaut that started to die out due to decrease in readers (for various reasons, most prominently attacking people that give a fuck about country and traditions). The previous government (Platforma Obywatelska), for 8 years, gave it commercial rights and more to have it stay afloat as its propaganda machine.

Then Poland showed the previous government the middle finger (because they were driving it to ruin) and elected a conservative president (Andrzej Duda) and government (Prawo i Sprawiedliwość) that gave a fuck and actually were doing what they promised (something unheard in Poland). The new one then took away the loads of goodies from GW and gave it to other newspapers for diversification.

Soros gives the dying liberal newspaper a financial aid, but even that ain't helping. Not to mention that people in Poland also have enough of organizations like HejtStop (also financed by him), thus showing him the middle finger.

dubs = Soros will steal the election

>It doesn't matter if it's rigged, you should be happy to just vote, goyim!