How many fucking times do I have to see people freaking out over this e-mail?

How many fucking times do I have to see people freaking out over this e-mail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
psmag.com/why-is-hillary-clinton-making-strange-comments-about-aliens-2b9d3e0838fc#.1gvz8v9ui
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39558
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41048
military.com/daily-news/2013/08/26/cia-ufo-sightings-in-50s-60s-were-of-spy-planes.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Might have missed that part. What is Sup Forumss conclusion?

that it was some crazy alien lady that found out his email and probably never got a reply

*sent from my intergalactic communicator CATOR

That its a bunch of unfounded bullshit because there's actually nothing there. Its like the assholes that go out in the woods for a week in north Carolina to worship the devil, nothing fucking happens, because nothing fucking exists. Real life is boring, the real strange shit that happens gets overlooked because pretentious assholes want to live in the reality that they all make up in their heads, rather then what's in front of them.

Its a real fucking shame when the people that are supposed to be running the world, are just as deluded and idiotic as the conspiracy crackpot screaming about the end of the world on the street corner.

Humanity needs a purge.

disregard the last sentence. it was a joke

>bunch of unfounded bullshit because there's actually nothing there

Not that I'm assuming genders but astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell doesn't sound like a lady.

I for one completely believe the contents of ETI-related Podesta emails. It's no secret that Podesta is big in the disclosure community. Hillary is even planning on de-classifying area-51 documents if she gets elected (but she won't be).

I'm guessing you missed the Declassified DOJ report in 2009 about how ~95% of ufo reports in the US and UK are just the air force messing with people.

Also
>Believing a pathological liar.

I'll believe there's fucking aliens when they drag out the corpses and ufos and parade them on international tv, or at least when there is a scientific consensus on this shit.

>I'm guessing you missed the Declassified DOJ report in 2009 about how ~95% of ufo reports in the US and UK are just the air force messing with people.
Yeah I missed that, but I didn't miss the Clinton interview where she said she doesn't think all UFO stories are made up.

>but she won't be
wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Like this one?

Ed Mitchell was kind of crazy. He fell in with a bunch of other crazies and was something of a figureheard. The references to zero-point energy in the email are kind of a give-away.

Kind of like how Brian Josephson has a Nobel Prize in physics but spends most of his time now promoting water memory bullshit. He's a figurehead because he was somebody at one time, but he's long since eaten up his credibility and become something of a laughingstock.

>Believing a senile old woman clearly unfit to be president

I also find it funny how Sup Forums tends to be unable to believe that cult nonsense going on in SK, despite massive amount of actual evidence on that, but are fully willing to believe >muh aliens
Just because some fag in the government said so.

I'm not saying that it is entirely false or baseless, hell, who knows, maybe the CIA is holding out on us and found some way to spy on aliens, maybe some van ehk bullshit or something. But until there is a general consensus on it among those most qualified to discuss and debate this, and until there is actual physical evidence, I'd say take it with a big old grain of salt, at best. Remember that wildly believing the bullshit people in power say is what got us in this situation in the first fucking place.

I didn't know about that one. I meant this one:

psmag.com/why-is-hillary-clinton-making-strange-comments-about-aliens-2b9d3e0838fc#.1gvz8v9ui
>"There’s enough stories out there that I don’t think everybody is just sitting in their kitchen making them up.”

It will happen this month or next month

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39558

>There is only one thing that needs to be done on this email thing. (Which I am sure nobody wants to do). Get a state dept career lawyer to go through all the emails and pull the official ones. I know all the reasons not to do it but it's going to happen so we should do it.
Reposting this from other thread.
Smoking gun, eh?

>Hillary is a literal conspiracy theorist
Why am I not surprised,...

link to that report please

reminder that she's a person just like any other and could be prone to believing bs conspiracy theories

reminder that space is so vast that if tech to visit us from millions of light years existed, then many ayyliums probably would have acquired it, one which would have exterminated us or farmed us

HOW ABOUT NOW

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41048

OPEN THE ATTACHED VIDEO

Just use google
military.com/daily-news/2013/08/26/cia-ufo-sightings-in-50s-60s-were-of-spy-planes.html

Forgive me if I am overlooking something, but I'm not seeing any video in the link you provided

GOD DAMN IT

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839

>elected
>put in power

now you are just splitting penises

Damn the AYY ships look like Onyx that's pretty badass

You can find his website which states the exact same thing publicly with the exact same wording, and based on archive.org, it existed at least three years prior to the earliest email.

Podesta also never replied to this.

It's just spam by an UFO nutjob.

/x/ threads are ctr

>Muh all caps means its important
anyways, what exactly am I supposed to be looking at here? As far as I can tell, its fucking nothing.

Sure is dark too, people tend to see things, I'd recommend looking up that study about the mirror.

redpill me on greys, are they friendly?

>/x/ threads are ctr
CTR website gets more traffic and ad-revenue if you talk about them by name

also, the email mentions 2 videos, where is the 2nd one? Might help.