NASA BUSTED AGAIN! NO SPACE BUBBLES EDITION

Ok so I bought new 4k screen and decided to fuck around on youtube just searching "4k video".

This video comes up:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhmdyQdu96M

Go to 7:20 min and look at the camera guy in the monitors.

Now go to this website:

ariss.org/current-iss-crew.html

This camera guy isn't even on the crew and he is way too old to be astronaut and wearing glasses. Am I just being paranoid or did 4k just give away Nasa fake stage?

Other urls found in this thread:

ariss.org/current-iss-crew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ariss.org/current-iss-crew.html
He looks like either the far left one or the bald russian guy

I don't see a cameraman reflected in the monitor.

Watch video he really doesn't match any of the crew in my opinion. Might be the old guy in the middle that went bold and got fat in space but doubt it.

>This camera guy isn't even on the crew
when was the footage made?
>way too old to be astronaut
hard to tell from the footage
>and wearing glasses.
so?

Pretty sure he's the bottom right Russian guy mate

What if its just old crew members fotage

Published on Oct 27, 2016

REMINDER:

EARTH IS FLAT, DONT FALL FOR THE SPACE JEW.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

Wew lad buying 4k when the price is still way overblown

I can't make out anything in the monitors.

Published =/= Produced

Oh ok, now I can.

And yea, NASA is a bit fat hoax. Earth is flat.

>published
difference between published and recorded obviously. this could even be a collection of footage over different recording sessions.

i'm just saying we don't know everything here.

Yeah they need time to paint the CGI earth in probably was made a month ago.

Provide ample evidence the Earth is flat.

Flat Earthers = Cuckold Veterans

Meme busted son.
(top one's at a funny angle, makes face look wider)

Ok maybe it's the old guy...

Put on your tinfoil hat and go away.

so how far has the space industry come with the research regarding procreation in zero gravity?

Why do they need belts for their pants in space?

fashion is universal

So they can hang themselves if there's a hole and space starts flooding their spaceship.

looks like him. But how can they keep the cam steady

maybe they're using a steadicam, looks like he's carrying more than just a camera.

wait a minute, i don't think that would work in zero g.

>space starts flooding their spaceship
kek

rekt how will space jews ever recover

Space is not real

It looks like some kind of stabilizer or gimble system. Why would you need that in zero G I wonder.

Deep.

Pretty sure my ~50 inch 4K TV costed like $500

Space Israel

are all South Africans tin-foil hat wearing retards or just you?

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

ITS NOT ZERO G ITS MICRO GRAVITY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shouldn't you get back to restarting science from a completely black perspective?

You're basing this assumption on the split-second weak reflection of his face on a dark monitor? Really a bit of a stretch.

Are all Americans fat burger eating scooter shitters or is it just you?

looks like Scott Kelly. He spent like a year up there

THIS VIDEO IS FAKE AS FUCK! NOTICE THE CUTS. SO MANY CUTS.. why can't they just show us a continuous shot??? fucking faggots. Notice how at 9:11 or so, the camera doesn't go up??? you want him to go up but htey can't! all they can show you is straight shots! every time they go to new a "mod" the video cuts!!! show me a right angle shot.. meaning he is going on the X Y axis but then he goes through a door which takes you to Z axis WITHOUT A VIDEO CUT!!
YOU CAN'T FAGGOT!! THIS IS FAKE AS FUCK!!

aww, I made the paranoid nigger mad. cute.

You do realize that most people in this thread are laughing at how retarded you are right?

Forgot pic

fellow SA bro
may i suggest that you are poes dom
my gardening kaffer even laughs at flat earthers
seriously, flat earth/fake nasa/tinfoil bullshit is the worst kind of 'wrong' conspiracy theory

take it from a fellow sa bro and an amateur astronomer
it takes 90 mins with a telescope and internet connection to disprove everything

shit bro go grab ouma se binoculars and go look at the sky for a couple days

shit this whole fake nasa bullshit, is by far the worst kind of idiocy
>i refuse to believe them because i am too stupid to simply look up at that weird blue or sometimes black thing above me

uh oh, btfo

>THIS VIDEO IS FAKE AS FUCK! NOTICE THE CUTS. SO MANY CUTS.. why can't they just show us a continuous shot??? fucking faggots. Notice how at 9:11 or so, the camera doesn't go up??? you want him to go up but htey can't! all they can show you is straight shots! every time they go to new a "mod" the video cuts!!! show me a right angle shot.. meaning he is going on the X Y axis but then he goes through a door which takes you to Z axis WITHOUT A VIDEO CUT!!
>YOU CAN'T FAGGOT!! THIS IS FAKE AS FUCK!!

Wouldn't surprise me if he was the one that took it. Thanks for the find Brit

take your meds and calm down you sperg lord, repeating yourself isnt gonna get you any more replies.

horribly faked

There is a hard limit on calorie throughput to the brain. Devoting calories to maintenance of a lie is the same thing as suicide... lognterm, you have to process the truth or you're blind.
look up