WTTW Thread: Second Week Discussion

4 episodes released last week, let's have some discussion about them.

"Like No Other Man on Earth"
>On the search for a mysterious rainbow gas, Team Timbers ends up in the Wayne's supernatural supermarket trailed by a dangerous creature determined to break up their friendship forever.
"Beeping the Binklemobile"
>When the biggest Gleeco competition of the year comes to the Wayne, Ansi meets his biggest competition -- Dennis O'Bannon; but when Ansi's creation comes to life, Team Timbers has to take down the unstoppable Gleeco Man.
"A Pair of Normas"
>Team Timbers tries to stop reality TV show hosts from revealing the secrets of the Wayne and exposing themselves and the world to danger.

>Episodes:
mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww
>Pilot:
mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6fYdDtCr6g
media.tumblr.com/707feb3dffa27ebe90951b86654624f9/tumblr_owql7eeoQL1wbrorlo1_raw.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked them

I don't know what to discuss except the secret messages but still they haven't released some sort of dictionary to translate those.
fucking bomb format

A Reddit user made this for the first three episodes.

Oh wait, he made an updated one.

Alfred Molina and Ansi Molina

They were all good. The show’s scope is expanding quite nicely at a pace that’s leisurely but not in a boring or frustrating way, as even when the episodes have B-plots that divulge from the core ongoing supernatural stuff they still find ways to always show the audience new discoveries and locations in the Wayne. The dreaded thing about these kind of shows (whether it be SU or A:TLA or any long anime) is the “filler” episode and this really hasn’t had one yet. You get the feeling this was all planned out very well beforehand.
I’d say the show’s comedy is still a little weaker than the best kids’ stuff out there but it’s also a smaller part of the show, as every episode also contains adventure, action, and character moments. And now we’re also getting episodes like “Spacefish” that knock all those things out of the park.
I also can’t stress enough just how much I like the show’s setting. It really sucks me in and invites me to rewatch the episodes just to get that feeling of “living there”.
Ansi and Olly felt a little less explored in this batch but Saraline is quickly becoming a favorite character. She’s smart and sassy but pefectly balanced out with a hint of insecurity and a definite heart, she’s extremely well rounded already. And her VA is great in the part, and being a Broadway star can sing too!
Julia got a bunch more screentime too, she’s still a little underdeveloped but she gives a definite impression of likability.
Shout out to all the VAs honestly, they’re all perfect desu..

other favorite parts:
>introducing the Paynes in “Spacefish” then having them show up in “A Pair of Normas”, felt natural af
>interesting mythology behind all the monsters-of-the-episode this week, something that will probablt continue
>Ansi’s spergyness around Julia. poor hormonal babby
>fucking Emo Phillips, delivering a lot of very clever lines
>more Bishop
>nighttime wayne

for ants?
it makes sense the voice of Ansi is this cute, it explains my feelings..

yo get away from dr octopus before he fucks your shit up

Oh and a Billy interview is out, well worth listening to
youtu.be/_6fYdDtCr6g

I got this poster from ebay for $4 and it’s signed by him, I think it’s bretty cool.

Tony Stanza is future edgelord Ansi.

>yfw no new art of the spy lady

I stand corrected. Wouldn't hurt to have more
media.tumblr.com/707feb3dffa27ebe90951b86654624f9/tumblr_owql7eeoQL1wbrorlo1_raw.png

Thicc.

No art of Madison at all, then again the episode just came out.

Bretty good write up on the show thus far.

Any stream options for the two latest episodes?

Bump

>Same skin tone
>Tries to hate people but fails because deep inside he is a good being
>Kendo skills
Holy fuck if it turns out to be true

No, but there are MEGA links, you okay with that?

>normas/normans
>normal people who can't handle Wayne phenomena
>>AKA Normies...

Alright, which writer on the show browses /r9k/

KimCartoon updated the episodes.

Awesome, that's where I'd seen the first ones.

I'm glad this show is playing again. Hopefully it does well enough to not get canned by Nick

I also thought that was pretty amusing, and apt.
In-universe I guess Saraline would be the robot who determined the terminology. Makes sense.

She clearly looks like a robot femanon.
I wonder what kind of greentext stories she has posted

>She clearly looks like a robot femanon.
Well, she does canonically look like a gremlin so that checks out.

Too many unanswered questions which I hope get answers.

We’re not even halfway through season one and Billy confirmed season two, there’s plenty of time

Saraline frolicking with Kate Moth was fucking adorable.

>That girl in episode 9 saying "dancing is forbidden"

I love all the little Aqua Teen injokes thrown in.

>you'll never befriend a bunch of gremlins
why even live

be careful what you wish for user

bump

Is this cartoon good yet? I just picked up a random episode about legos

It was okay.

You can't really watch a random episode of the show, the episodes connect to each other.

But to answer your question, yes.

Isn't that from Footloose?

Too cute, but needs more Madison.

Everyone in the show is smug

any ideas?

Lewd ideas.

Neat.

let's hear it.
I'm interested in what gets requested for Wayne threads.

>they added Olly to Super Brawl
>Saraline is only an assist
Best girl deserves better.

How much for the gremlin? I'm holding a barbecue next weekend

>Ansi is the only one with a weapon
is he in the game?

Wait what

Hopefully the fan base picks up a bit.

I think the artstyle might not attract the people who would normally like this kind of thing; it’s not fancy or flashy, sure, but I’ve come to be charmed by it.

meant to note that it’s a shame people ignore it because they think it looks Canadian or whatever
it’s sleepytime for me

g’night wayne residents