Who wins Sup Forums?

Who wins Sup Forums?

>it's another "Anime/manga character vs superhero with similar power sets that will devolve into a East vs West animation debate" episode

I think Flash can outrun the death ans rebirth of the universe.

Pucci is basically Zoom on steroids though

Not a speedster per se

Does the Speedforce work on Stands and their abilities?

Pucci speeds up time whereas Flash increases his own speed via acceleration. I'm afraid Pucci takes this one

Not sure

Speedforce works on Stands that don't explicitly have time shenanigan powers, but I don't know if time that isn't under their control like the Speedforce would work against them

We would get into bullshit concepts like "neutral time" or "god time" that is time free of interference and it would become a battle of whose time is dominant or some weird matrix shit

Pucci accelerates everything else that isn't alive while Flash just accelerates himself
Pucci shits on Flash any day of the week

Plus considering how long it would take to make the universe go into heat death and then to create another universe would be on such mind boggling time scales that even the flash wouldn't be able to out run it.

I mean, Whitesnake even could just pull Flashes memories and make him a vegetable.

Yeah could Flash run fast enough to keep up with Pucci's acceleration?

>Made in Heaven's power is to dramatically speed up the flow of time; achieved through its ability to control the gravitational forces of the earth, moon, and seemingly the entire universe (in reference to aspects of the theory of relativity).[1]

>Upon activation, time will gradually flow faster and faster in the whole universe. However, Made in Heaven prevents any living being from catching up with the acceleration, with the exception of its user, Enrico Pucci, and essentially God.[1] The lag between people's perceptions and the actual flow of time causes everyone to see all non-biological events as being sped up, which is considerably dangerous in case one is in a vehicle or in remotely dangerous environments[2]. People in a cold environment seem to freeze instantly, all phenomenon like melting, flowing, drying, movements of objects will accelerate to the point people cannot react[2][3]; the sun eventually seems to rotate at high-speed in the sky, objects and corpses seem to decay in seconds, one can even witness the erosion of the water on rocks[4]. Interestingly, Made in Heaven can accelerate otherworldly events like time stop, and reduces the window of action of its user.[2]

>Meanwhile, Pucci himself appears to possess extraordinary speed and reaction time[5], and effortlessly outspeeds any of his opponents, even Star Platinum. Because of it, he can freely approach and use Made in Heaven to inflict mortal wounds like slitting the throat.[6] However he retains all of his human weaknesses: running or swimming around will tire him[7], while being exposed to a hazardous environment like a room with a high concentration in oxygen will endanger him noticeably faster than his opponents[8].

>Pucci accelerates everything else that isn't alive
How does that help him in this fight at all?

so fast that the universe resets over and over until he gets what he wants

He could make Flash's velocity worthless by hastening time

Aside from what the other user said the universe moves so fast that it's impossible for anyone other than him to interact with it.

Flash runs to the end of time.
Pucci's power now has no meaning.
Flash wins.

Flash wouldn't win then

It would be a draw

Pucci can apparently go even beyond the end of the universe as pointed out here MIH also seems to affect everything seemingly instantaneously to the point that even time stopping is useless against him

Holy shit, I forgot how fucking terrifying Araki can be at times.

>All this people dying in confusion
>Emporio knowing he can't do shit without Jotaro's stand

End of the universe and end of time are not the same thing.
Flash can also move faster than an instant.

Only someone Lucifer tier could beat MIH

Horror is a prevalent aspect in all of JJBA, shit got cosmic scale for a sec there though it was nuts

Okay, question is.
WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS FUCKFACE AT IN FLORIDA?

fuck Pucci can Flash outrun GER power?

Not to mention the body horror stuff and the scene with the fucking toenail

Could any capes beat Giorno?

araki forgot

Traveling from Italy takes a while.

Araki didn't want a cop out.
Giorno is super fucking broken so I doubt it.

Araki was originally going to put him and Trish as supporting characters in Part 6 but removed them.
Probably because he wanted a reboot and with Giorno there was no way to have Pucci win. (But then again he was the guy who approved Eyes of Heaven's story mode and commented how Tusk ACT 4 could beat GER)

GER ignores MIH, right? Maybe he just decided to stay in Italy and didn't even notice the world went to shit.

Doctor Manhattan, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, Adam Warlock and All-Star Superman

>Tusk Act 4 beating GER
Wait, what? I know T4 is one of the strongest stands in the series but beating GER seems like a stretch.

superman can.

GER can't stop the infinite bullet. It won't and can't be stopped until it hits it's mark

Aren't T4 and GER just the same thing? Both trap the target on an infinite inescapable loop

The World Over Heaven says Hi

Disney world

More importantly, who can stop the greatest president of all time?

Ehh not exactly
One can negate fucking everything
While the other is a bullet that can never be blocked or evaded as it can bypass everything.

Dr. Manhattan, maybe.

Disney with or without Mickey? That was a big plotpoint in Part 6 during Bohemian Rhapsody

The World over Heaven rewrote reality. The bullet can't be stopped but it can be prevented from ever existing/existing.

Tusk Act 4
Like how they beat him in Part 7

I remember seeing Araki commenting on either one of the SBR tankobons or an Ultra Jump scan review about how Johnny's Tusk ACT 4 was strong as fuck and how "it could give a hard time even to the likes of Giorno"

Trump?

With Mickey obviously, pic related

GER traps the subject on a inescapable loop of infinite deaths outside of reality, that's why it says "you'll never reach reality"
T4 from what I remember just traps just within a certain point in space that you cannot get away from even if you travel to another reality

So basically
>Immoveable object vs Unstopabble force

The greatest president of all time

>Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price

But seriously we need to take the codes from this guy

What the fuck am I reading? Did someone actually make a comic about something so utterly broken?

Requiem gives your stand an extremely specific and powerful ability that is only a tool for solving whatever problem you have at the moment you're stabbed with the arrow. Polnareff needed to get the arrow away from Diavolo so his requiem put everyone within miles to sleep and swapped their shit up and started walking away with the arrow. GER reverted shit to default, whereas King Crimson erases the cause thus negating the effect, GER neutralizes effect leaving only endless cause, causing Diavolo to only ever be killed but never die

Storytelling isn't Yugi-oh

fuck outta here with power level bullshit mattering

What would the requiem version of T4 be like? Guessing Johnny really wants his legs back

>Guessing Johnny really wants his legs back
He has them though

Dude.
Don't.
Requiems were a mistake and I'm glad they were drop as soon as they were introduced

Depends what is happening at the moment

They're fine, Araki never overused them. They were really good for what he intended them for just like literally everything about JJBA

friendly reminder that if you can't into Hypercrisis and you don't understand the etaphorical concept of STR as a rapresentation of a continuing story then you should get the fuck out of here.

Part 5 Anime literally never
You think JoJo Anime is done?

I hope so. Part 4 anime was super weak.

C-moon alone could defeat the flash, let alone MiH

I sure fucking hope not
I have a seriously bitter relationship with Part 5 and I was hoping the Anime would help me get over that
I just hope it's taking this long because they wanna make sure it isn't full of QUALITY as DIU was

C-moon sucked ass though.

Then you should read the Manga.
The studio really fucked up Part 4 with the Anime

Giorno's VA got arrested after doing half his lines so they had to get a new VA to redo the whole series

I still think Joseph needs to get a Requiem Stand.

>MÖBIUS STRIP

I did before it released and I'm on Part 8 but I'm quite a bit behind.

Where? His story's already been told

I think Joseph just needs to die
Poor old man has suffered enough

How far are you into Part 8?
I'm all caught up and I can say it's looking quite promising
Yasuho is best girl

He probably had passed away by the time of Part 6

Araki said Joseph was like 90 something in Part 6 actually
In reality, we should've gotten more out of the invisible baby

No, he was still alive.

Only Jojo to make it to old age.

I was at the point Damo started his attack in the house
How much has it updated since then?
>Yasuho is best girl
Yes she is

Anyone who can go beyond normal human comprehension could

> No stand
> No patriotic scars
> Still a fatty Valentine
> Hasn't announced/sponsored a cross country horse race with a large prize
> Probably wouldn't want to confirm morman beliefs

He's shit compared to Valentine

>how much has it updated since then

Reminder that Jotaro had an opportunity to kill gay priest and save the entire universe but chose to extend his daughters life by like two minutes, even though she could have easily survived the attack she would have sustained. She fucking survived a direct hit through the heart, but a few knives is suddenly some big deal.

You mean the guy with the fingerprints and stuff, right? The one that was presented as Haato's BF?
It's gotten updated a fuck lot after that
I think you're on like chapter 47 right now. As of today the manga has almost 70 chapters

That's great to hear.
Joubin is best boy.

Basically this
Gappy is best boy

>>No stand
U wot m8

Joshuu's a good boy too

Reminder that Joshu could very well unlock the power of the Spin if he so fucking desired as he's a direct descendant to Johnny

Is this like Magician's Red without the red?

Kira is the joestar descendant you dip

You fuckin know it

You mean Magician's Red with White and Blue.

Yeah I guess so but I think he has some sort of stand power that's related some stuff Trump has done.

Or judging from the pics, sudden explosions.
Christ it's like Killer Queen fucked a Eagle.

t.Anasui
C-moon was one of Pucci's better fights

You're right
I'm a fucking dip
I was remembering a video I saw of Joshuu and the Spin incorrectly

Pucci is shit, the story didn't need some cosmic reboot. Still mad. Doesn't help that the adventures of Sailor Jojo aren't too interesting compared to what came before.

Short range, once it has a grip it never lets go, and the sheer force/weight of the handshake is so much it can warp space-time around it