Rudeness on pol

why is there a rise in rude behavior among my fellow polacks?
I mean i thought you supported free speech.
But everyone here gets offended and behaves like a man child (or Donald trump no wonder he is so popular).
I know my country is not perfect neither is yours but through constructive criticism we can help one another.

Please refrain from using nationalistic ideas (or racism disguised as nationalism).
I believe we have entered a post nationalism era where a free flow of people should be allowed across the borders

Fuck off currrynigger

I am interested in intelligible discussion only as i do not find the poo in loo, pajeet jokes amusing.
maybe because i am a grown man with an iq of 180

read the post please. i know it requires a high reading comprehensive ability but you can at least try

Nigger

POO

I am thinking about writing a book about my experiences with the Europeans anf i will inform you of the same when its released

Most pajeets are kinda stinky, but deep down, they are good people (in my experience) not my fault many Sup Forums users are retards

Free speech includes rude speech you dumb bastard, now kindly please kill yourself my retarded friend

Then wear more clothing.

We don't care.

No they're not. They only think and care about themselves. They see others as rocks to climb over.

Imagine the depersonalization you get from living in a superdense city, on a national scale, affecting a billion people, that's been bred into them over millennia. That's India.

22 degrees is too hot already wtf

>They only think and care about themselves. They see others as rocks to climb over.

Imagine the depersonalization you get from living in a superdense city, on a national scale, affecting a billion people, that's been bred into them over millennia. That's india

genuine question, Did you ever meet an Indian in your life? Stop being so fucking judgemental all the time, we are fucked up poor country but don't assume what 1.2 billion people are like

not an argument.

shut up faggot. fuck you

mfw when all pol can say is racist slangs and cuck

22 degrees is too damn cold

Yes, I've met Indians, and had the misfortune of working with them over the phone in Mumbai.

Sure, not all of them are bad, the ones who were born in the US and grew up here usually turn out much better.

Poo in Loo Rajesh.

read the post at least. once does everyone has adhd in America?

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

>22C
>Too cold

how about you shut the fuck up and stop complaining? this isn't a place for niceness

Indian are polite and friendly people. usually.
baby boomers and millenials are rude and entitled

Yes, it is. It was 72 degrees in my apartment this morning and I was shivering while brushing my teeth. Time to put the heating on

wow you've slept with many indians
obsessed?
i know intellect is the ultimate aphrodisiac

>Misfortune?
Unless that Indian that you worked with stole your fucking wife, how would you cal working with someone misfortune? ever heard of cultural barrier? we are different from one another, we think and behave differently due to our up bringing, how exactly does that make an entire nation selfish or unpleasant?
Fuck of Achmad nobody cares about you

>rudeness
Found the problem, senpai. Just kys

Her disgusting oily ugly brown face triggers me.

fuck off faggot
Isn't there some curry bubbling through your colon right now?

Repeatedly asking for a discount and calling me an asshole when the clerk refuses, yelling at and beating and setting your wife on fire, stinking up the whole building cooking curry, cheating on exams, and lying about how much work you've actually done and whether you understand something is neither polite nor friendly.

This stupid curry Indian cunt didn't stop for one second to realize that she has a variety of phenotypic expression meant for INDIAN CLIMATE. It's not sexist that you aren't meant to be so far north. Your body and genes have evolved over thousands of years to be specially adapted to an Indian climate. I suggest you go back there you dot head curry cunt.

if i stopped being nice you wouldn't be able to get out of your home.
brain and brawn is a deadly combination

then please visit Tumblr

did you sleep with a lot of Indian men? you seem to describe them pretty accurately....I think you're drooling there burger

sorry doesn't work, the flag makes it too obvious, if you want to sound unaware you should write like an unware indian

This is true, all the Indians I know are fantastic people.

Too bad about the sanitation in the ancestral country, though.

Divide/conquer jews you retard

>brain and brawn is a deadly combination
fucking kek, most of you are barely 100lbs due to malnutrition

knowledge of the universe is bubbling through my brain
along with the aryan blood in my veins

its human behavior and thats overgenralization imo.
although everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD NIGGER

>yelling at and beating and setting your wife on fire
really? how many Indians you know did those stuff? step out of your basement burger

Pajeet, I found a pic related to your question.
It's a pic
A pic of you
Doing what you do
Avoiding the LOO
And filling the street with POO

Stop begging for westerners approval you fucking cunt and learn to poo in loo.

>being a disgusting manlet/lanklet poo in loo subhuman

my board?
you DONT OWN Sup Forums
you DONT OWN America
you DONT OWN Christianity

I'm really sorry for a moment there I thought you were an adult with normal functioning brain.

Please I really apologize my parents taught me better than to bother an autistic kid.......get help

Fuck Off, we're full.

this board is for adults.
back to school and work hard or an indian will have to do your jewb

Honestly it's a shitty hivemind here. Even expressing the desire for a Pence presidency over the walking W40K meme causes a mass chimpout.

You're missing a coma.

Ho ho! I made the wog look.

Oh wait, I was right, Mr. 'iq' 180 did display poor punctuation skills. I hate it when the facts get in the way of a good racist joke

U SAYING WAT YOU SON OF BASTERD BITCH

KYS faggot

18C is the perfect temperature.

he didn't say that for real.
idk about others but i have dirty blonde hair with green eyes

I don't care about my skin colour or caste of my fellow Indian, you on the other hand calling someone subhuman, get help son

You can fuck off also

Fellow Indian here. Stop embarrassing us, you stupid nigger.

Fucking Canadians, man.

84 degrees is best office temperature.

its because i am reading a book and playing a video game alongside.
you don't have any idea what being me is.

>why is there a rise in rude behavior among my fellow polacks?

newfag and/or CTR shill detected. Lurk more, Dinesh.

POO

We're going to insult you all until you fix your shit problem.

back to school.
and eat your vegetables.

>My name is Pajeet, isn't that neat
>Come visit me, on dingle berry street
>When you eat food that's full of curry
>The rumble in your tummy forces you to hurry
>No time to be polite, like other people do
>Drop my pants right here, and release the POO

Sieg Heil Trump

Aw that's cute creature rhymes.bed time timmy take your medication

There needs to be more hentai where the girl lifts her honkers so they can get a good breeze.

>gets offended

Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can pay it
Its all about pain and who's gonna make it

Oh and about pic in OP
STOP SHOWING CLEAVAGE YOU DUMB BITCHES, WEAR THE GODDAMN CLOTHES.

IN

This.

POO IN LOO jokes are tough love.

yes eat my hugh fiber veggies so i can shit properly in my loo

walmart

>Yes I admit my hair is dirty, but that's cuz it's full of dried up curry sturdy
>My eyes should be black but they've been obscured, they now appear green, as they're smeared with turd

Oh fugg.

ahh jealous?

>how come everybody gets to say want they want?
>i thought you supported free speech.
Stop drinking Ganges water it's not good for you

what do you contemplate about while shitting in streets

Not sturdy, it was supposed to be turdy.
I almost felt like a failure, but then I remembered I've never had to use a designated shitting street

good morning.
funny isn't it?

met indian software devs, maybe a dozen, in europe:
don't wash enough, rude to service people (watch those shitskins at subway/mcdonald/fancy restaurant), i dont know how but they come across as arrogant, maybe because they don't shit on street here...

You forgot largely incompetent, too.

much wisdom is here

much

wisdom

how to fit allen hallolovic, ante coric and marco pjaca in mumbai fc midfield

>caste system
>not barbaric
>indian
>anything other than disgusting brown eyes and black greasy hair
>kek

indians and germans have the same work ethic

Jesus christ. I set my house to 72 in the summer to try and cut electricity costs and im still sweating. Heat gets set to 62 in the winter. perfect temperature

Pls be my ai gf.

I do a 180 x 2 and walk away from you poo in loo

Burger retarded Fahrenheit system. Don't pay attention.

Are you a polar bear, user?

ok you can date ai while i date qt blondes.
no wonder you are making sich terrible deals

WE DON'T SHART IN THE FUCKING MART YOU CURRY NIGGER REEEEEEE

POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
O
O

you must take the POO
to the LOO.