Is she /ourgirl/ ?

Is she /ourgirl/ ?

Former Trump voter here. As a father of two beautiful daughters I cannot let a sexist bigot, who would sexually harass my daughters to enter into office. My daughters deserve more. YOUR mother and sisters deserve more.

Besides we cannot let him have the nuclear launch codes.

The fuck is she talking about ?

Hey can I register in your country to vote in your elections, too?

As soon as Trump wins we will commence with operation "Hillary "Kike killer" Clinton" and redpill her so hard in prison that she will resolve to expend her last vestiges of power to oust the Jews that sold her down the river.

This was back in the early 90s, take a wild guess.

That quote is rich coming from a child fucking murderer.

I'm an idiot and missed your flag.

Urban youth gang violence was completely out of control during the 80s and early 90s over here. Since most gang bangers were black, this quote has been picked at by some NAACP types as being racist somehow.

>bringing them to heel

Well facts and statistics are pretty racist these days. I thought gang violence was quite common in america, not just in the 90s

Not really. We are not a developing country in which you can pass a vote without proving your identity.

is that her public opinion or her private opinion?

Sauce?

It is, but it was waaaay worse back in the 90s.

Seconded

this, and also, he lost a billion dollars or so in a single year

the guy is a blowhard fuck up

who knows what his current tax returns are hiding

You forgot your proxy! David will be angry with you, no we the pizza for you tonight

She's a nigger.

It's the Clinton version of trumps "Mexican rapists". In both cases it's clear what they really meant and in both cases they are correct

>"As a father of two beautiful daughters..."

T. Fat, single, 35 year old CTR operative living in his parent's basement

Yes I can see that