Have you prepared yourself yet?

So, if Trump wins, which people are you most anxious to hear cry in despair, whine and tell you they're moving to Canada?

Personally I can't wait for John "Current Year" Oliver, Bill Maher, Trevor Noah, Barack Obama, Milley Cyrus, Robert Downey Jr, Madonna, Jennifer Lawrence, Jon Stewart.....

I'll also be sure to check all the top liberal newspapers who shat on Trump, like WP, NYT, CNN... though the main dish is undoubtedly Huffington Post.

Brexit was an incredibly feast of tears, but if Trump wins their asspain will be of the likes never seen before in this sane Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/terence-corcoran-100-million-canadians-we-could-only-hope
youtube.com/watch?v=dfW2TiPAKsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stephen Colbert.

The asspain will be literally be the greatest seen since Pearl Harbor.

Probably my friends who get their news from /r/politics. One called me an idiot because I said I'm voting for Trump.

Cher, definitely. Her meltdowns on Twitter are already horrific. When Trump gets elected I think she may just full out commit suicide.

make it the entire (((Comedy))) Central crew

saving this article for future purposes

>These 23 Celebrities Say They'll Leave The Country If Trump Is Elected
townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

Like they'll admit they were wrong. They've already forgotten how to be comedians, because they all believe they are newscasters. Seth Meyers came from the parody news show, and so did Trevor, Samantha and John.

They've actually come to believe they are the news, funnily enough.

neogaf

Their meltdown will be glorious, wouldn't be surprised if half the forum gets banned

I've read a few of her tweets. She reads like she is bonkers. Real bonkers.
Enough that I would ask how many drug-scandals she already has been in.

>which people are you most anxious to hear cry in despair
$hillary. Also, Check'em.

PRAISE KEK!!!

This, and remember to tweet at them every day afterwards, asking when they're finally leaving

also, fuck off we're full.

Why would John Oliver cry about having an easy job for the next 4 years?

This feminist bitch on facebook.

Really we are going to need a new board to contain it all and for adding our own colorful commentary.

What needs to happen to get a new board going? I vote for "/butthurt" or maybe "/roadkill" any other possibilities?

Yea they will be a little sad, but their ratings will keep their shows intact, growing ever popular making fun of trump the next four years the same way the ridiculed Bush relentlessly. None of them will suddenly go away, they're going to just be given way more material now.

BEADY

People said the same thing about Obama. People said the same thing about Bush during both of his elections. None of them ever do it. Hell most of those celebrities already have vacation homes in other countries anyways.

PRAISE!!

Food for the though senpai, if Trumps wins and that is a slim chance what will happen is more black on white/asian violence and more police being murdered. We are pretty much going to be cucked either way, it will be way worse if Hillary wins.. all thoughs irate niggers and transfags, SJW etc I coud care less where they go as long as its not here.

My workplace is full to the brim with turbonormies.
That alone will keep me entertained if he makes it.

Trump will WIN

trust me it ll be worth it.

>John "Current Year" Oliver, Bill Maher, Trevor Noah, Barack Obama, Milley Cyrus, Robert Downey Jr, Madonna, Jennifer Lawrence, Jon Stewart.....
I do not have cable anymore. So none of them matter. There is literally nothing of worth on cable television. So unless I check on trending now videos on youtube. I wont see any of it.

her brain is toasted with drgus waht did you expect

I can't wait.

Don Lemon
Chris Matthews

The only thing that's going to get me away from Alex Jones' screaming at a stream of CNN for hours is the unbridled agony that I'm going to revel in flipping between CNN and MSNBC.

there is just too many to name. I hope somebody comes out with a video compilation of all their obvious smear tactics trying to fool the American people. it will probably be two hours long.

but the people i want the most to be fired are the mainstream media pundits and journalists.

Holy shit yes, he'll be great

or he'll just shrug it off as if it's nothing. but deep down we'll know hes crying.

That black Klingon from MTV who screeches racism at everything

>I continue to believe Mr. Trump will not be president.
King nigger anyone?

It will be nothing compared to the tears of chicanos and mexicans.

All the "comedians" like Rogan, Schumer, Dunham, good lord their twittears would be fucking delicious.

>Delicious pocho tears

Don't forget HBO and every libertarian/liberal celebrity alive today.

Personally I'm excited to see what people on my campus will do

Anything on cable you can watch for free on the internet. Cable, satellite,digital cable etc is all a fucking scam

>pay an absurd rate for content because content creators need money :^)
>also have to pay for content you don't want because of the package system
>but also have to deal with over a third of the air time being advertisements, often the same 6 or 7 on repeat the entire fucking hour

The only people who should be paying for cable are those with satellite internet that can't stream and people who own sports bars. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere with 5mbps internet and I haven't watched cable in over 5 years

They'll pretend it didn't happen for eight years.

They'll give you the explosive shits

The schadenfreude will be exquisite.

>REEEEEE!! I support Hillary Clinton! REEEEEEEEE!
>WHY ARE ALL YOU TRUMP FANS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL? REEEEEEEEE!!! GET OUT!
>OH MY GOD! HILLARY LOST! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Check'd

I will drive them myself to the frozen wastes!

No backsies! They say they're going, they have to go! From that point on, they're persona non grata. They can never come back.

>mfw Huffpo's front page after Trump wins

Rick Wilson, Glenn Beck, Mitt Romney, Liz Phair and Paul Ryan.

Let's send them a bunch of cheap mittens, they'll need them in Canada.

These 2

Pretty much every newspaper, broadcast and talkshow here. Also the liberal retard politicians.

Checked

>John Oliver's reaction:

he might kill himself live on stream. i want trump to win so badly.

You can't really compare Yeb!'s family to Trump though. If Bush made them angry Trump will make them explode.

This fucking jew
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

all the faggy self-righteous smug Hollywood actors who will act like this is the end of America

Morning Joe (maybe?), I want to see him cry on air and say "*sobs* t-the... - I can't! - the party... the party... of Lincoln... this is how it DIIIEEESS!!! *boo hoo hoo*"

Nate Silver and all the other kikes who've been spewing hate under the pretext of predicting the Clinton victory

That faggot Rick Wilson who will undoubtedly through a massive tantrum

On the morning of November 9 I'll probably just tweet at all these kikes and tell them how their Jewish tears are delicious and how the antisemites have won.

S H A D I L A Y

PRAISE KEK! witnessed,
also, can't wait for another american chick to start crying that ww3 will begin like that britbong chick was.

I can already envision it:

THE APOCALIPSE

TRUMP ELECTED PRESIDENT... "DEPORTATIONS TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY"... BARACK OBAMA: "MULTICULTURALISM HAS DIED TODAY".... HUNDREDS OF CELEBRITIES VOW TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY... WILD BALD EAGLES CONVERGING TO THE WHITE HOUSE BAFFLE WILDLIFE EXPERTS...

>"HATE WON!! FOUR YEARS OF RACISM!! DRUMPF IMPEACHMENT STARTS NOW"

I'm not sure why any of these people think its easy to immigrate to Canada

Which celebrities are most likely to attempt suicide if Trump whens?

I'm gonna cum on Kasparian's crying crypto-armenian jewish fucking face PRAISE KEK

>Turn on CNN or MSNBC
>Anchors just sitting there in dead silence
>TRUMP PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES banner flashing
>Some of them start crying

Are you serious?

business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/terence-corcoran-100-million-canadians-we-could-only-hope

Most likely the number one thing you will see on places like that will things with phrases like "white america is dying and scared" and other things to make it more racial and demeaning.

Jon Liebowitz Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Whoopie Goldberg, Barack Obama, NBC, CNN, Reddit; the list goes on.

oh yeah, the "fucking white males ruined America -- AGAIN" angle

I'm coming here to help our CTR shills fill out job applications to build our Great Wall.

I can't wait for the God Tier Category 5 Planet of the Ape Chimpouts where googles burn their entire cities and businesses to the ground.

Oh, and Glenn Beck. Can't wait to see him relapse, have a Britney Spears tantrum where he smashes window cars and then see him out of rehab, hollow-eyed doped up on Suboxone

desu the internet throughout is ripe for the picking. I'm having a blast.

I'm probably going to die from sodium ingestion.

Damn

They're already saying it now. Thankfully white america will not die since Trump will make it white again.

The one local talk radio host where I live. He's a gigantic douchebag and he gets triggered enough now when Trump supporters call in.

Will the flood of people jumping online to see who the president is and the fallout from whoever wins cause sites to become unavailable come the night of November 8th?

>One year into Trump presidency
>Turn on HBO
>John Oliver shills for building a wall
>Mocks BLM
>Demands RACE WAR GAS THE KIKES NOW
>it's current year after all

Can't believe I forgot Robert De Niro

youtube.com/watch?v=dfW2TiPAKsw

Don Lemon

I will definitely have to listen to Glenn Beck's program. Just to hear that blubbering drunk go "I'm not even mad!" For 3 hours.

MSNBC will be packed with reaction shots.

All the (((comedians))) will use the same buzzwords

> stupid lower classes
> next Hitler
> worse than McCarthy Era

They are already laying down the groundwork for their fight for the next 4 to 8 years which is to blame the FBI for Hillary loosing the election. This way they can pretend Trump doesn't have a mandate, and they have another scapegoat for SJWs to spot their bile towards. By the end of Trump's Presidency, the FBI will be completely alienated and be hostile and suspicious toward every Democrat they meet.

I will spam SOOOO damn hard on the "famous" liberals that has claimed that they will "move to Canada if Trump wins".
I swear to god that I will not quit spamming their inboxes until they either kill themselves or actually moves.

Yfw we stole back pepe after r9k failed so hard

Now after the election we will be flooding r9k with an entire mass of CTR shills who are depressed nerd virgins who just lost their jobs

This is gonna be so wonderful

I want to see how Hillary reacts when she YET AGAIN fails to become president and she knows this will be the last time

Unfortunately, given the year we are presently in, Trump cannot win and the raging tears here will be yuge and tremendous.

Oh, all the (((TRUE CONSERVATIVES))) will be great to see. Jonah Goldberg, Ben Shapiro, Bill Kristol, and George Will's articles ought to be fun. AND will definitely check out this asshole's twitter feed.

John Oliver has to be my top choice. After smugly shilling for Hillary, he will be the first to go on the current year day of the rope

This cunt.

>that pic

Who are these people who wake up the day of Halloween and wonder, "how can I make everyone around me as uncomfortable as possible tonight?" and then decide on THAT costume??

Imagine living in a country where your president called you a fat pig on public tv. hahaha

Why Shapiro, though? Just because he's not on 5 levels of natsoc irony doesn't mean he's not red-pilled.

Most importantly, he looks reputable to normies' eyes.

Rachel Maddow and Sally Cohn.

On the other side of things, Stefan Molyneux is gonna make one HYPE AS FUCK video when Trump wins. Alex Jones too.

>This, and remember to tweet at them every day afterwards, asking when they're finally leaving

...and doing this with the right soundtrack already gives me a boner. Pic related.

>but the people i want the most to be fired are the mainstream media pundits and journalists.

Fired by whom? By the shareholders that instructed them to report as they did?

Swedish newspapers

I don't agree with trump on some of his policies. But this is the main reason I want him to win now. Just to see all those baby liberals cry.

UNITED STATES GOES FULL RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBIC