1 week until the future of america is announced

>1 week until the future of america is announced

I cannot wait. As much as I want Trump to win, part of me will just be thankful that it's over, whatever the results. Every time some new "scandal" comes out with Trump, every time I see McMuffin rising in the Utah polls, I get so enraged that all these retards are buying in. Every time I see a Hillary scandal come in, I get happy, but then I get nervous and depressed that it won't be enough, that the mainstream meteor is ignoring it. I have fallen off the fatty wagon and gained 15 pounds back the past 5 months as it gets closer and things get more intense. Every time I think about Hillary rigging the polls and the media lapdogs and CTR painting us as crazies, every time I think about them gloating about Trump losing and letting beaners and goatfuckers in to destroy what remains of our country, I almost start shaking. Although I'll be sad if we lose, at least it will be done. This doesn't mean I won't fight if things come to that but I don't really think there's much I can do, so for me, it's over. Does anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know your feel bro, the weight is getting unbearable. Everytime I see polls where trump is leading +1, I get afraid that the elite will simply rig the election with all the Soros-sponsored voting machines. I mean, whats so hard about rigging a few percent right? All this biased media, all those rigged polls, intrigue after intrigue and most of the people who vote probably don't even know about it. All those scandals, all those strategies, SO many variables fuck

I cant take it anymore user

shit. b-b-b-b-b-bump!

thanks kraut-bro. glad to know I'm not alone

I've started smoking again. Yes, this is the most stressed I've ever been about an election. I got really into Brexit too but that's nothing compared to this.

I almost want to tell myself to let it go and give up, but we can't give in, user. We have to fight for our country, as hard as it is, even if we know we'll lose.

If they rig the election and Alex Jones can prove it, I say we storm the White House. They will slaughter us, but when so many of their white brothers get killed, that will awaken the white instinct that will penetrate the cuck fence surrounding even the most hardcore libtard heart, and there will be a revolution.

10,000 should be enough. I'm sterile and can't help continue the white race through traditional means, so this will be my sacrifice. Who else is in?

Do you guys believe we are getting close not only to the elections, but to the end of the world as we know it? I mean there is a huge possibility that after the elections, WW3 will break out.

No more tears. It will be ogre soon.

The way I look it we're in the same fucking situation the Saiyan's were in when Frieza decided to butt fuck them on Planet Vegeta.

Trump is Bardock, Trunks and Goku even fuckboi Vegeta wrapped into a single entity.

We have to be top tier Z-Fighter's, Piccolo and not cuck bitchlips like Gohan and Yamcha to finish off Hillary Black along with the rest of her Globalist Force.

This shit is anime tier crazy now and we have to remain strong and persistent. Victory or failure we'll still keep on fighting with the will of the toppest of keks.

>huge chance
No source, no belief. I strongly doubt that.

Trump will WinRAR

One day I will reconquista Germany.

When I do all the collaborators will die at my feet.

Mehmet pls go

Silly rabbit WW3 has been going on for a while now. If anything happens post 2016 it will simply be the pinnacle of a long covert war with overt action that isn't constrained to mere proxy wars in NPC tier countries where human life is seen as valuable as a vomit laced shit.

It would mean that year of corruption, killing and laundering will have overflown and caused the 1st and 2nd world fringe populace to spark inter continental turmoil.

Electing Trump will at least delay what is starting to look like the inevitable.

Trump may have to do another time jump to a different wordline as I think this one may not be the "good" time line.

But I must remain faithful in God, KEK and the Emperor and all the rest of you autist fucks along with those in higher echelons of domestic agencies who are also autist fucks to prevent what may be a global catastrophe.

Yes, I believe we are. The Jews have played the long game, and they will probably win. The world as we know it is almost over. But I honestly doubt there will be much of a war, as everyone is too fat and content to even see how wrong things truly are. There will be a small resistance, and they will be quickly crushed, while the people who the resistance was trying to protect gloat over their own destruction.

We need to form a compound in Oregon, where each couple has 7 white kids minimum, and we build our own schools and produce our own entertainment that preach good christian values. We need rich people in the mix to set up local sustainable industry so there are always jobs for those willing to work (those who aren't will be kicked out), and no pressure from outside industrial/government/liberal influences. 3 good colleges that aren't culturally Marxist. HOAs will keep the areas all white, and we will continue to expand our empire and have our citizens buy up land until we own half the state of Oregon.

This will all be done "off the record", of course.

This will be a good base for a reboot of western civilization.

Just got home from early voting, had to try and throw a red pill at the voter lady who was helping the girl beside me, I told her that I wanted a paper copy of my ballot but they were unable to do so, then I explained to her about George soros and his brothers stake in these voting machines, also explained how George has donated millions to pro Hilary Super-PAC's and that it was a conflict of interest. to my absolute bewilderment the lady beside me jumps in to agree with me, while the voter lady just says "oh its the MSM, they have too much power" to which we both respond that you will never ever hear about something like this in the MSM. She kinda didnt know what to say, and more importantly she couldnt do anything but comfort me and say that they are full proof. I looked it up and these machines are not owned by the same company Soros brother owns a stake in so that made me feel better. Still wish I had an option for a paper ballot though.

I'm 27 years old. I have only been paying attention for the last 3 elections so I don't have a lot of personal experience with this sort of thing. But I have read a lot of (((history))) books, and I consider myself knowledgable about the history of our wonderful nation.

I believe that this is the single most important election in the history of America. There has never been such a sharp contrast between two candidates before. I believe that we are quite literally about to choose between good and evil, between nationalism and globalism, and between peace and war. Most importantly, I believe that the result of this election will decide the fate of the average American once and for all. If Trump wins, hopefully we can undo much of the damage that has been done and prioritize the well being of the average citizen. If Hillary wins, they will continue to gouge us and take everything from us. We will be flooded with foreign people and increasingly driven into poverty and debt slavery.

God bless Trump and god bless you all, my brothers.

Shadilay

I have actually lost a couple friends getting into arguments. And I have started eating ding-dongs and uncrustables a lot more frequently.

It's hard OP. But id suffer this feeling for life if it meant Trump could win and save our country.

>autism intensifies

OP there is a back up plan in the works. I can't tell you much more about it but keep your chin up...

You gotta punch through my friends. In order to keep up with the pace and deal with the pressure, you need to be 100% comitted to this shit.

Yes its stressing out, we are all functioning on our last reserves, but we gotta be comitted to it. Go all in and punch through.

I imagine how Hillary and Trump must feel. I bet with you, both are under such immense pressure behind the scenes, they are getting heavily medicated and abuse drugs and have a fucking seizure every night. In fact, I don't think they can sleep at all.

This kind of pressure is crazy, it destroys you and drives into a total frenzy

Yes. Something huge is happening on earth. Everyone feels it, everyone knows it.

It feels like everything is starting to culminate and come together into a huge apocalypse - one where the elites are found out, their power shattered and chaos ensues after people wake up and realize what has happened

I tell you, this current system will not last long. Even if Hillary wins, that won't change anything. No matter how tightly they grab unto power, we are about to experience a huge immense change and their empire WILL fall apart, and humanity will be libereated from these sacks of shit

We, brothers, were born just in time to witness the fall of the worldwide empire of the elites

OP if Trump loses there will be a race war within the next decade. I have no doubt about it. Be ready.

I have up a while ago OP, and you should too.

Hillary won't be that bad

>tfw a German touches your heart
Stay safe out there, m8. We're all gonna make it.

B-but all I wanted was a calm and comfy life..not to live on a real life mad max.

I'm with you ameribros, not because I am particularly interested in american politics, not because I know much about trumps policies, but because the elite has a tight grab on the world, they control wealth, power and many aspects of our lifes. They are a cancer trying to survive.

Imagine a plaground with a lot of kids playing. At first, everyone is playing freely and happily, but after some time, there will always be that one asshole who will try to lock off the playground from the other kids and declare it his playground, that one asshole who will attempt to control and possess the others, so that he is the only one with power, and all others are under his thumb.

Thats whats happening on our playground - the earth.

Soon, they will all be shattered. Either because Trump will win and fucking smash through their crooked evil system like a wrecking ball, or because Hillary will win and simply ride the car which is our system against a fucking wall and everything explodes.

Either way, no matter what they do, they will not be able to maintain the current status quo. The only question in this election is, through which means it will happen.

Even if Hillary wins, its going to get worse but thats good because remember: The old system needs first to explode and burn the fuck down, before a new system can arise.

The reality is, regardless of the election, this doesn't end, not yet, in either direction.

There is a lot of fighting left to do, for years to come. It's maddening and can make you lose hope.

At times like these, it is important to take a step back, and reflect on what it is that you're fighting for. Take a walk or drive and really think about what's important to you. Let it soak in, and let it touch you in ways that it hasn't in years. We get so caught up in fighting out enemy that we grow numb to the feelings that drove us to do so in the first place, and in circumstances like these, when we get depressed, we start to question why we're really fighting to begin with. We know the answers in words, but we have lost the feeling, the true sense of purpose, that emboldened us to take up arms and answer the call when it was first presented to us.

Go reconnect with these feelings, those in despair, and you'll become more committed than ever to grind through this mess we call our lives. And know that you will always have your brothers of Sup Forums to have your back.

Stay strong, and best of luck

Then sit back and watch it burn, brother.

>comfy life
Yes, thats exactly how they want you to be. Since school they teach you only things, that are relevant for being a good sheep. They are the wolf, and you are the sheep. They sell you the idea of a comfy mediocre life, and in turn you surrender your soveireignity and life to them without even noticing.

They don't teach you in school how to be a fucking leader, a king of your own life, how to be a wolf yourself, how to provoke change in the world. They don't teach you the wisdom of life, because they keep this empowering knowledge to themselfes. Instead they train you to be a good little worker within their system, they train you to execute orders and be a sheep. They let you earn just enough money to not speak up, then they distract you and fucking anesthesize your brain with television, shitty foods and all kinds of instant gratification JUST TO ROB YOU, OF YOUR NATURAL CREATIVE POWER. You are a slumbering beast, and they keep you asleep. They don't want you to start thinking independetly, they don't want you to go out and do your own thing, they don't want you to speak up, they don't want you to realize the fucking POWER that is resting inside each of you. And if their methods are not enough, they still enslave you through loans and mortgages.

And the worst thing about it? Most people buy in. People buy in, just like that. They go to school, study some stupid shit, just to be little cogs in a system that will SQUEEZE them out like a lemon for 45 years, and throw they away afterwards.

And what did you have contributed? What use did your precious life had?

Fuck those cancerous bastards. They deserve everything that is coming their way.

Fuck them all to death. Fuck being comfy. Fuck mediocracy.

RISE UP, and unfold the fucking beast inside you, and be the fucking King of your own life!

Be the wolf, not the sheep!

Praise Kek

Don't you read Scott Adams? Trump is easily gonna win this. Don't worry user.

I don't even know what the fuck I am fighting for. I have no gf and no concrete plans for the future. No one depends on me for anything. I am just a white guy flailing at my perceived injustices because it gives the way I pass my time some meaning.

>15 pounds
>5 months

sure, you're not fat anymore buddy

It's called a Paradigm shift. You've got these horribly corrupt people who are in charge of the society your entire reality is based around, whether you're actively involved in society or sitting on the outside critiquing it. These people allegedly kidnap and have sex with children, fund terrorist organizations, murder opposers to their rule and power consolidation...the list goes on.

And what we're feeling now, this collective mass we all feel in our chests, to me feels similar to when our lives as individuals experience a lifestyle change. It's the feeling you get right before you jump off a bridge and into a cool lake. Change is what you're feeling. Self-fulfilling prophecies will be completed. The Eye closes.

These people are about to uprooted in hopefully one of the grandest displays of justice the modern world will ever see. But you must involve yourself, you MUST hold on and play your part because we are all important. You can't be afraid to jump. Because if you don't you will stay miserable your whole life at the profit of nihilism and evil.

This is your chance.
This is America's chance.
This is the free world's chance.

Jump.

You're like 90 percent of this board. It's not completely our fault, but we need to rediscover our reasons to fight.

This video will lead you down the right path:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

I'm here for you too bro

>implying johnson won't take it in the house

He's going to win in a landslide

>I almost start shaking

So trumpfags are "literally shaking" now. We've completed a full circle

I honestly can't tell if OP is just venting off his true feelings or if this is some more subtle blackpilling.

Hillary voters will get amnesty.
CTR shills will not.

It won't be over because Hillary will rig it, trump will challenge it, media will demonize the idea, then trump will look like he has a chance to prove fraud, then it will all settle with Hillary the victor

Got another few weeks of this OP

I want Trump to win. I agree with most thing he says and he is a signal that the leftist shit just went too far.

But fuck me Sup Forums will be absolutely insufferable after him winning. The board is already pretty shit but if faggots here get the feeling that they actually did something, despite the only people doing anything are the US-bros that go to vote, hiro might just as well shut it all down. There won't be any political talk possible anymore.

Trump is going to win. I am not worried at all.

hhahahahahahaha

OPs just a low test beta male whos crubeling under preassure and needs peer support fucking faggot

here's how that will go down
Some autist writes post about how Sup Forums is changing the world and trump election is proof of that
Lots of replies "we did it reddit"
and autism speaks pictures

however I agree with you that the board will never be what it once was, regardless of who wins.
This election brought a lot of plebit and b tier cancer (le kek meme magic XD, alternate Asian country non anime board may may)

Hiroyuki ought to just delete the board after November 8 and have his mods crack down on all political discussion.
Maybe after 6 months be can reopen it and things can return to normal

FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH

What about Johnson bros like me?

>I get happy, but then I get nervous and depressed that it won't be enough
This is what they pay (them) for.
Psyops power.

>Johnson voters
TOP. KEK.

Good luck lads, rooting for Trump, might be the only mick doing so.

demoralizing faggot
$0.01 had been deposited into your Israeli account

While you're here Sean, can you answer something?
Why is it the Irish bitch about the English non stop but don't give a damn their country is being invaded by hordes of niggers and sandies?

What do you see of Irish nationalism in your country?

I'm scared guys

I rarely find myself motivated by a German.
Last time that happened was 1932, I think.

You're Greek, Kosta. Your geopolitical importance makes life mad max by default.

>Hiroyuki ought to just delete the board after November 8 and have his mods crack down on all political discussion.
>Maybe after 6 months be can reopen it and things can return to normal

This.

>people aren't swayed by the same marketing that I swallow whole, and this bothers me

You're too immersed in propaganda, just like them. You shouldn't drink anybody's kool aid at all.

If you do, you'll always find pretenses to indulge your demons, because political marketing in a democracy in the age of the 24/7 news cycle necessarily requires unending conflict.

If you are backsliding on what you feel you're supposed to be doing, it's because you want to.

You should focus on yourself and your family, situations that you can actually affect change upon.

Also when you are stressed out, you should go running outside.

It's in the air brothers. We all can feel it. This is the most crazy presidential election ever. Trump is a fucking whirlwind, and no matter who wins - he already has whirled up so many dust, that the innoent facade of the elites is fucking gone.

People are fucking fed up, and they start to realize right now just HOW fuked everything is

I have gained 40 pounds the last 3 months.

>OP should not be addressing our feelings and getting rid of our stress that's blocking our own efforts

Subtle, kike Nigger faggot shill.