Where are some places to meet a nice, white, conservative girl that is potential marriage material?

Where are some places to meet a nice, white, conservative girl that is potential marriage material?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/people/BriansBean
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianmingle

Not plugging the site, but check it out

You clearly don't deserve one.

This
Or go to a church regularly.

this
if you browse Sup Forums, youre a degenerate

Trump rally. You're running out of time though.

Some boring plain jane Evangelical Midwesterner pleb is NOT marriage material, you massive sucks

I feel bad for you coastalniggers; from what I hear all the women there are terrible

Midwestern and mountain white women are still top tier

I might go to Wisconsin for a half year soon

how's the women there?

what if I'm not christian

What part of the country is Ikuy from?

>good innocent virgin girl
>give her the right fuckings of the mind and body
>get her to do whatever you want in bed
I think you might be a faggot. Go see if your wife's son needs anything Nigel.

Make white, conservative male friends with sisters.

Base on the thunder thighs, USA

Those are about the only women left that are marrage material.

Orthodox Church, Coptic Church and certain protestant churches though the last one isn't a guarantee.

Your Local LDS ward.

Bump

Join the military.

/thread

Your dreams

Poland or any catholic country?

Butt wheeeeeere

God dammit, why do people think low-cut anything look attractive. It hides the beautiful ass and hips

Go to any megachurch with a contemporary worship service.

Doesn't need to be any particular denomination but stay away from episcopalian/Presbyterian

1. That girl seems to have mild progeria

2. Christian Mingle helps you find jesus freaks not normal people

3. I found my wife through some church functions; she's not devout but she goes to mass every Sunday and is sincere in her Catholic beliefs.

Russia

Traditionalist Catholic Church. Found mine there

then you go onto the bonfire

He said meet a women not a fag

I met a Russian girl at work who I am about to marry. She is very conservative and loves Trump. She hates how most American men are turning into pussies.

These type of girls go to Church

The true conservative ones dont go on dating websites not even christian mingle.

Go to local Russian hangouts or places like cafes.

Not in America

>Russian
She's KGB bro

If I knew , do you think I would ever come back to this god awful website?

Morristown, NJ

He's cute

>000
Chkd.

>What part of the USA is she from?
>"She's from the USA"

Thank you, doctor

Thing about us Russians, the vast, vast majority was brought up, and still believes in, the traditional family values.
And when Russians move to a country like US, sure, they will look like they've taken up the local 'independent stronk womyn' bullshit, but on the inside they'll just keep believing what they think is right.

What's special about that town?

that's not your wife tho
etsy.com/people/BriansBean

>literally took a picture of a random woman, renamed it to IMG_3812.jpg to make it seem like it's real

>midwestern women are top tier
Lmao they are mostly fat and plain looking. Like honey boo boos mom

That's like asking what zoo has a T-Rex?

Here's a hint motherfucker pansy boi!!!!

They're extinct.

>black nailpolish

It's not mine and I'm not married yet. It's some cunt from SSPX in yankland. All pictures get a number when you save them on ipad

looks burgundy

>he thinks russians can afford ipads

I'm midlly loaded for a young guy and our main cities have the highest standard of living in Eastern Europe

If hitler had won all of the womens would be wife material right now.

FACT

Outside. Women are majority of the population.

But we both know kneckbeards don't ever get off the computer.

>being christian
>going to philipino pottery board that uses a green frogs meme magic powers to make memes great again and being blessed with meme magic by using repeating digits
>thinking your not a heretic for not being a true believer and betraying keks will
kys faggot

>guys i was only pretending to be retarded

>Russian
>trad Catholic
What the hell am I reading?

>they said while browsing and posting on Sup Forums

This is a good point. The TLM church in paris is one of the few places where you feel like you're not in Africa.

Enjoy the divorce then, faggot. I hope you like paying 5-star prices to eat from the McDonald's trashcan.

I met my fiancé on /soc/ lol.

That's how apple works. Look at OP.

I met the girl I was with for a long time on a video game forum

are you going to get married when she turns 18?

blackpeoplemeet(dot)com

Church. But I Iucked out and met my qt conservative wife in university.

Black neighborhoods

If you ever meet a white chick from a hood that isn't a disgusting whore she will be redpilled and motivated to get out

Wouldn't recommend dating sties.

They are full of the worst possible women.

Founder of SSPX Marcel-François Lefebvre literally called to cleanse France of mudslimes first and all of immigrants after

Out of curiosity why trad catholicism and not orthodoxy?

Sup Forums

U mad? We have it here too.

toasting in an epic bread xD

Orthodoxy is practically pisslam and its Byzantine degenerate barbarity.

No, I just don't really understand it.

Thick, drunk and down to fuck

Nothing. There's a few smaller private colleges nearby and a lot of bars to hit on the weekend. Disregard what that user said.

t. I live nearby and I went to one of those schools. I've fucking lived it.

fat

>5%
god i have had enough just end this

Are you a girl? If you are wanna go on a date?

These are both terrible
the odds of finding a christian virgin, or suitable for marriage are 1 in 12
Churches are overrun with men looking for women right now

Church

The past.

I met my wife (been together 8+ years) at a Super Bowl party at my house. My cousin who is the same age as me asked if she could bring her college roommate to the party, and I said sure. My cousin is as straight-laced as they come, so I knew for her to ask about inviting her roommate, then she must have her head on straight too. We hit it off pretty much from the start, but didn't actually date until about a year and a half later.

what the other user said

thick and drunk. don't expect to find a good christian girl very easily

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... .. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? ............................ no?

>Where are some places to meet a nice, white, conservative girl that is potential marriage material?
Get a time machine and go to 1890.

Rich texan country

>thick and drunk
MIanon here, can confirm it's the same on our side of the lake

this. rofl.

Family reunions.

One of your Japanese mangas lmao

>white women
>marriage material

Pick one,, and only one.

(((Protestant church))) in the US... what a fantastic idea!

I plan on going to Poland to find a wife

Fuck you whore

anti-churches

Sup Forums obviously. Surely a nice single lady will show up soon.

Confirmed girl

>ugly hamitic subhuman gook that will kill you in your sleep
Terrific idea. Lay with people that are cursed by God. What can go wrong?

meanwhile

Don't be a Lurch. Go to Church.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins/

>There are 10,466,258 women aged 25-29 and 10,571,823 women aged 20-24 and 10,736,677 women aged 15-19 in the US. Let’s say the range from 18-29 is good. 18-19 make up 40% of the 15-19 range so approximately 4294671 women.
>Less than 20% of Americans regularly attend church — half of what the pollsters report. While Gallup polls and other statisticians have turned in the same percentage — about 40% of the population — of average weekend church attendees for the past 70 years, a different sort of research paints quite a disparate picture of how many Americans attend a local church on any given Sunday.

>Total women in 18-29 age range that attend Church regularly = 25,332,752 * .2 = 5,066,550
>Total women in 18-29 age range that attend Church regularly that didn’t drop out = 5,066,550 * .3 = 1,519,965
>Total women in 18-29 age range that attend Church regularly, that didn’t drop out, and aren’t overweight or obese = 1,519,965 * .415 = 630785
>Total women in 18-29 age range that attend Church regularly, that didn’t drop out, and aren’t overweight or obese, and are virgins at marriage = 630785 * .2 = 126,157

>Only ~30% of women want to be married in the 18-30 age range on average approximately.
>In conclusion, there are approximately 125,000 (126,157) Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, and are virgins at marriage. This is approximately 0.5% of the 18-29 total population (126,157 / 25,332,752). Pretty rare. In the US total population it is .039% (126,157 / 320,090,000).
>Specifically, in any random Church the percentage that you’ll find a 18-29 year old attractive, Christian virgin is going to be .2 (virginity at marriage) * .415 (not overweight or obese) = 8.30%. In other words, about 1 in 12.