UK NO! Poles are now leaving because of your hate!

Brexit is making all the Poles leave. Why, Brits, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=fWckTi0fGQI

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-37787008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh noes.

Because they're fucking xenophobic idiots who think that labour migration is something bad. Poland has around 900 k Ukies, who can stop this flood when economic imbalances are big?

The West has destroyed eastern european firms which increased unemployment and it only has to be consequently pushed down and they are wondering that people are migrating because their home labour market can't absorb them?

Didn't expect anything more from poles, come to country, get jobs, it's better than nothing, its better than your own country or you wouldn't be here right?

Some signs of tension show, maybe nothing happens to you but THE MEDIEERRRR scares you, you fear for your lives more than muslims do because you're polish, it's inherently natural after ww2 and the germans.

I really lose hope with those polish people. They are white but don't act it.

but but but, why do you speak Polish in the UK? Why can't you adapt? Why can't you convert to Islam and change your skin color so you fit in in London?

They need to make room for all the shitskins so they can make sure their daughters are industrially raped.

How fucking bad does it have to be to make the polls want to fucking leave

So what if they speak fucking polish, Jesus, they're all law obeying christians and it's not like Britain has any territorial disputes with Poland. If you think you can create an even country where everybody will be tortured to bow down to your rules then once again, you're a delusional idiot. Besides, how big is that problem?

The real issue is that germanic people from the north are just fucking provincial xenophobes and they dislike anybody but themselves

I dont mind the poles. It's the fucking muslims I have a problem with.

pretty sad to be honest,
why cant the shitskins leave?

who's gonna clean the toilets now?

They have to go back.

>germany

>wanting some of the last white people in London to leave.

>The EU has destroyed eastern european industry, so we'll support the EU and destroy western industry too
:^)

why does UK hates poles so much? I see tolerance for all immigrants but them. are they that bad?

Great stuff.

I hope our chavs keep it up. Slavscum can fuck off.

>muh slavs are based

Anyone who thinks this needs to pay attention to slav posters, they think multiculturalism is good for the west. This is an example of what I mean.

Oh no! What would the UK do without poles everywhere.

>Jesus, they're all law obeying christians and it's not like Britain has any territorial disputes with Poland.

Nope. Poles just can't accept that they're the niggers of Europe.

Poles have brought increased rape, murder, theft, ghettos and drug dealing to my county. Nothing more.

I hate these low life emigrant Polish scums but let them back. We need them for coming war.

>who's gonna clean the toilets now?
Brits.

Don't ever think Pakis or Arabs will clean toilets. And Indians just do not understand thte concept of toilets.

Slavs are exempt from political correctness how can you speak of multiculturalism then? PC = jews, muslims, hindus

Didn't some Poles attack a mosque after the murder of Lee Rigby? What were the Anglos doing other than posting about it on social media?

IDZ DO DOMU ROBACKI

Slavs are subhumans however brits should be throwing out pakis first

Oshit! Who's gonna clean the loos?

Come to Ireland Pols. We enjoy your food,women and mild racism.

>Poles have brought increased rape, murder, theft, ghettos and drug dealing
and cheap labour for your entrepreneurs you crooked teeth'd Anglo, which is completely normal

Good. Slavscum is worse than mudslimes and niggers combined. Look at the crime statistics. Poles commit most of the crimes in the UK. Also mudslimes and niggers can speak and understand English while stupid Poles for some reason can't.

So they will openly hate on Poles who actually work but allow the Muslims to takeover and not say a word?

>0.09

>Come to Ireland Pols. We enjoy your food,women and mild racism.

Actually, come to Germany! We need to increase our Christian-Muslim population ratio after last year's fuckup. PLUS, we need people to work hard.

We can offer crappy food, crappy weather, and the longest Polish border in the whole wide world.

This thread is further proof of just how cucked Britain is.

Exactly. Poles come work, not to fuck up a country.

Blacks and Muslims come to fuck everything up.

>Also mudslimes and niggers can speak and understand English while stupid Poles for some reason can't.

This. When Nigerians and Pakistanis behave more like white people than "white" slavs you know Hitler was absolutely 100% correct that slavs were only good for enslavement and colonizing.

>more criminal than hundreds of thousands of muslims
>proud of it

Please do this slavscum.

>hating on pole builders

>not curbing muslims on gibs

come back again when you have something interesting

Source?

>i'm okay with the ethnic replacement of indigenous peoples, as long as it is white

Point is,
>

Poles just do chav tier shit.

Muslims and Niggers are fucking literal cancer.

The Poles all vote labour, fuck them

Nobody in this thread said that.

Kick out the Ukrainians.

>Poles just do chav tier shit.

I'll refer you to my earlier post Poles are a worse cancer than niggers, and only less worse than Muslims because of the child rape.

Without the "diversity" that Poland has given us most of the East of England would've voted remain. Slavscum were the driving force behind us wanting out of the EU, not Muslims.

>UK
>leave the EU to stop immigration
>remove eastern euroes
>still imports pakkies, poos and africans

>they are happy with this development

thisisfine.jpg

Why attack Poles? Why not Pakis?

because Brits are cucked beyond all hope at this point. The Poles were willing to take action against Muslims after Lee Rigby.

This.
Poles follow the law and the worst i've ever seen them do is have a few beers while waiting to be picked up by the builders van at 4 in the morning.
Compare this to Muslims where today the big debate is "Do their illegal sharia courts oppress women?"

>remove slavs
>install more 3rd worlders

i will never understand the brits

>it's only ok to replace the native population with shitskins

Pay attention, Sup Forums. This is what a nigger looks like.

>Joanna lost her job in a food processing factory four months ago and is now considering moving abroad.
>bbc.com/news/uk-37787008

menopausal cannery worker, lost job, contribution based dole has run out, slags the country off. just another of Polands best & brightest turned off by the brexit bastards

>Poles are a worse cancer than niggers, and only less worse than Muslims because of the child rape.
My ex-gf is Polish. She has modeled semi-professional and holds an economics degree and works for a French bank as a project manager in payment solutions.

I have never met a person who is more Christian, white and non-criminal person with those family values as she has.

>First woman saying she no longer has to live here

See they wonder why we hate them, they don't like our country, no sense of pride. They're here to get money, they save up, then fuck off back to Poland where they can live comfortably for a while.

All Pole's and other Eastern Euros are all welcome to Germany! Please, we will welcome you! We actually need you guys. Germany is in trouble.

Not necessarily BRexit

The PiS government have campaigns to try to get back Poles from the UK and abroad, regardless of Brexit.
Open borders has really fucked Eastern Europe.

Fuck this country and its idiot whiteys attacking the wrong people.

>brexit makes you a nasty racist, look at these 10 poles leaving, better stay in the eu

And for the 1000th time since June Sup Forums plays the good goyim and follows the narrative.

I guess it would be better if they stayed, permanently colonized, murdered you, and took your daughters as harem slaves, right?

>muh feels
>muh no arguments

Good for you Abdul from Germany. If Poles were remotely based they wouldn't be the most hated minority in the UK.

Please slavscum, got to Germany. We're full.

>Slavscum were the driving force behind us wanting out of the EU, not Muslims

this tbqh, its not PC to say so tho. plus UK experience with the full on invasion from east Europe let them know what further enlargement esp. Turkey joining would look like

>Please slavscum, got to Germany. We're full.
Full of Pakis.

t 60%

Brits are far more cucked than I previously thought. Instead of wanting white people, you actively seek to turn your country brown. GG.

>potatoniggers have any room to speak bad about slavs

kek. nice one.

British in here really trying to convince us that Poles are worse then shitskins hahahaha. I lived in Germany over a year and the Polish and even Romanian immigrants were way better then the Africaniggers or sand people

>They're here to get money, they save up
And what are they supposed to identify with? Dirty streets? Lack of safety? Marxism and liberalism?

And accusing people of saving money... it's like you would like every single penny to be allocated in the most rational way in the national economy. Guess what, even your public money and investment money is sometimes wasted and spent carelessly and stupidly

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

>Poles are leaving

ooohh noooo, well, that sucks..

the highest number of foreign wogs in uk prisons are polish, you literal pole-fellating poofter

>most hated minority in the UK
No, that's just your impotent rage and jewish cultural management taking effect. You're afraid of Muslims, they own so much of your nation's capital, they have you rounded up out of your home for twitter comments, you already surrendered your firearms so you don't have any effective method of fighting back against a police force that's shown itself to hate your guts.

So you lash out at the Poles. You are "allowed" to do so by your jewish and muslim owners.

As much as I like Poles that figure is bullshit

yep. The UK flag posters are probably shitskins themselves.

I wish poles would leave my country ;_;

>muh we want to give something to you

My girlfriend emigrated to UK from Lithuania for university and has stayed ever since.

She works hard but the main reason why she didn't go back to Lithuania was because she can earn 4x here.

They don't come here because their mission is to improve UK society. It is total bullshit. But fair play to them cause they are pretty decent tier migrants.

>being dumb enough to confuse location with nationality
t.slav in Germany

England seems alright. A bit dreary

Oh look, it's this exact same thread filled with logical fallacies again

This thread isn't about the US, Muhammad.

look at the above post for the truth, cunt
haven't you got some mexican cum to gather for your tea?

>Poles leaving because of Brexit

OY VEY, SURELY THIS IS ANOTHER KATYN. What don't people get about this? Britain should remain British, just as Poland should remain Polish.

Not an argument, mudslimes are worse, yes. But don't pretend that the Poles are saints. They're the equivalent of your Mexicans. So I guess Mexicans are okay because you have niggers, right?

More Poles in the UK than there are Pakis m8.

If all of your rapefugees had white skin but behaved the same way, would you want to bring them all to Germany? White people that behave like niggers doesn't somehow make their behaviour ok.

Same question as above really. If all your hispanics had white skin, would you vote for Hillary and dismiss all the crime, drugs, etc?

Multiculturalism doesn't become ok when slavs do it.

Oh look, a poo in the loo defending a poo in the loo, or sandnigger

Good send those fucking disgusting eastern europe niggers back.

t. Stwancyzikwticertikacyz

>More Poles in the UK than there are Pakis m8.
That'll soon change.

That Asian girls working in massage parlours give us Happy Endings.

>She works hard but the main reason why she didn't go back to Lithuania was because she can earn 4x here.
>They don't come here because their mission is to improve UK society.

They come to work, no? If you work, you actually add to the target society. You do understand that less than 50% of the people in the UK are actually working full time, right?

>They're the equivalent of your Mexicans.
t. someone who has absolutely no experience with Mexicans whatsoever.

You can't even begin to fathom what Mexicans do to a country. Stop talking.

Not really because they are taking jobs away from society to send money back home

>so they can remain alone with the shitskins

oh m80s
good job

>Britain 2018
> can't hire more plumbers
>full of pakis
>India 2.0 electric boogaloo

Pakis had 50-60 years to build their current population, Poles topped it in like 5 years.

>t. someone who has absolutely no experience with Polish mass immigration

You can't begin to fathom what 1 million Poles in 10 years has done to this country. Stop talking.

Good, great!
Soon, only the pakis, negroes and arabs will be left
kekekekeke!

But why would we kick them out? We are already polonizing their children and their people all work as nice cheap labour.

this, same with everyone I know.

You do realize that our prisons are full of Eastern Europeans, right? Poles in particular.

I'm of Polish heritage and seeing this fills me with joy, go home you dirty Polack's