Ok hear me out, I think Allred is talking to

Ok hear me out, I think Allred is talking to
a revived Superman. Yes he died in BvS but if you look closley at the end of the movie you can see dirt float up from his coffin for a split second. This would also play into Snyder's Jesus allegory for Superman.

It's already been confirmed Supes is coming back. The only question is, will he have that awesome mullet.

I have a theory too...I think Bruce Wayne is Batman!

WRONG

5 years later and this shit still makes me laugh.

Wrong again

...MAD STAN?!

We already know Superman is in the movie, so of course he's resurrecting. The real question is, how long is Snyedon going to make us wait before he comes back? I'd better not have to sit through two hours of movie only for Superman to show up in the last half-hour.

Kek'd

Is summer over yet. Fuck

He's obviously talking to Captain America

CUM TOGETHER!
OOOhhhhhOOOOO

Meanwhile, notice how that Clark Kent guy disappeared right around the time Superman died? I tell you, it's really suspicious.

up

Looks like an old tony stark

There wouldn't be a reason for Superman to stop by the Batcave before saving the world. It's probably just a Green Lantern. There are 7 heroes in the movie guys. They've hinted at Superman, they have to hint at GL as well.

It's deathstorke

I do hope so becayse this version of Superman sucks dick.

The most important thing is how are they going to deal with the resurrection.

What if it's Orion?

It's Barda

I bet it's barda through boom tube in the batcave. big boom just like when Stepp drops down through the boom tube.

That's who bats is looking at in the hologram and I bet they either send a beacon or it's her responding to a beacon already sent (like the one that got Stepp's attention) saying she's coming to help.

This. To be honest this might honestly be the worst superman ever. Elfman's music us probably going to be the best part of this movie.

>still butthurt
Hillary pls

MAN WHO CAN CLIMB ANYTHING!