PROBLEMATIC

PROBLEMATIC

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/tivigf.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the machines are rigged?

I've seen this faggots face posted here before who is he?

hey that's that rapist who confesses to anything

It'd probably be the first true statement shesaid in a while

that looks like a boy in a drag you faggot

umm okay, so it's that rapist who looks like a drag queen.

>Being this cucked.

Wew

hillary could rape a corpse on stage and beat a black child to death with her bloody fists and her lemmings would still vote for her because trump is apparently hitler.

>Faraci

He was accused of sexual assault earlier this month and his career was destroyed.

lmao, I meant your pic. you'd like that tho wouldnt you :^)

I could watch Hillary pull a lever and personally gas 2000 blacks to death and I would still vote for her. Because I'm with her, we need a woman in charge, and Trump is Hitler.

Btw it says, "I am not a doll. This is not favoritism. Do you understand?"

huh.

She could, but at the moment she has problems with her own deplorable weiner

I don't mind Rei, I guess.

Lmao this faggot had his career completely destroyed

QUICK, POST CUTE BOYS IN DRAG

deleted my trap folder so my dad wont see baka
because she looks kinda boyish and twinkish huh?

isn't that the guy that many women on twitter accused of being an actual rapist after he called out Trump for being sexist?

lmao it seriously destroyed his career? his response was literally the most beta thing I've ever seen
>no i don't remember sexually assaulting you but i must believe you and apologize for how much of a pig i must've been

Someone post the tweet where someone accuses him of rape and he starts apologizing

no

I don't think he's actually a rapist, it's just funny he had to admit to it because otherwise he'd be a victim nonbeliever or whatever.

some people would rather be rapists than be wrong I guess.

pretty sure forcefully sticking your fingers into a girls vagina makes you a rapist

The lesser of two evils is still evil.
my.mixtape.moe/tivigf.mp4

My favorite part is how he says he didn't remember doing it, but apologizes because he "must have".

Nigga didn't even defend himself, just admitted to it because a woman told him to

Enh, maybe it wasn't that dumb because he didn't actually admit to anything that could be used against him, but also kept up the facade of believing women.

On the other hand, it was completely fucking retarded.

How can men be so pathetic and beta?

you're not a girl just cuz u wear leggings and take paki dick user

Why lefties are so obsessed with small penises?